剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
几个小时前
就这么搁着
Leave it!
你都不敢看是不是
You can't even look at it, can you?
你清楚艾略特是怎么找到他的
You know how Elliot got to him.
别骗我了 妈
Don't lie to me, Mum.
现在比利也牵连进来了
This is about Billy now.
你做了什么 告诉我真♥相♥
What did you do? Tell the truth.
比利找到了阿西夫的货
Billy found Asif's shipment.
你不能告诉我是因为你清楚偷那批货的人是你
And you couldn't tell me because you're the one who stole it?
我也不想比利受伤
I never meant for Billy to get hurt!
对着他的断手你竟然还说得出这话
And you say that with his fucking arm lying there!
我是保护他 还有你
I was protecting him. And you!
保护我们 -是的 不让科巴伤害你们
Protecting us! - From Koba!
因为你做不到 我才得接管
I had to take control because you can't.
不 你只是受不了我赢
No, no, no, no, no. You just couldn't bear to see me win.
我不再需要你了 你忍♥受不了的是这个
I didn't need you. That's what you couldn't stomach.
肖恩 我们需要团结起来
Sean, we need to pull together now.
如果艾略特打来 别接 -为什么
If Elliot phones, don't answer. - What?
如果你不听他的 他会杀了
You're not doing what he says. He'll kill...
我要去救我弟
I'm going to save my brother.
肖恩 听着 他会杀了你们两个 别去
Sean! Listen! He'll kill the both of you, please!
听话 他会杀了你们两个
Listen to what I'm saying! He'll kill the both of you.
我要去救比利 -忘了比利
I'm getting Billy. - Oh, just forget Billy!
比利已经死了
Billy's gone.
我这辈子再也不想见到你 也不想再和你说话
I never want to see you, or speak to you, ever again.
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
你父亲差点就能做到了
Your father would have finished the job.
让我和我弟说话
Let me speak to my brother.
肖恩
Sean!
比利 我来救你了
Billy! I'm coming for you.
别 肖恩 别来 这是个陷阱
No. Sean...don't...It's a trap.
比利 坚持住
Just stay alive, Billy.
到此为止吧
That's enough for now.
你想我♥干♥什么
What do you need me to do?
肖恩 这就对了
That's a good start, Sean.
我会告诉你你应该做什么
I'm gonna tell you exactly what you need to do.
所以听好了
So listen carefully.
萨巴
Sab!
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
What the fuck have you done?
她帮艾略特·卡特来杀我
She helped Elliot Carter try and kill me.
我觉得她应该知道他在哪里
I think she might know where he is,
谁在帮他
who else is involved.
我不知道这些
I don't know this,
但我也不想死不瞑目
but I'm not going to die wondering.
你知道这事儿吗
Did you know about this?
你知道吗 -我什么都不知道
Did you know about this? - I don't know anything.
别把他牵扯进来 -嘘
Leave him alone. - Ssshh.
她是你们的人
She is your people.
她是你们的麻烦
She is your problem.
帮我搞定
Do this for me.
我要她给我一个答案
I need answers from her.
萨巴 说啊
Saba, c'mon.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
告诉他 -我什么都不知道 我发誓
Tell him! - I don't know anything, I swear!
帮我搞定
Do this for me.
快点
Do it!
借一步说话
A word.
等一下
Wait.
艾略特抓到比利了
Elliot's got Billy.
他把他的手砍下来
And he's cut his fucking arm off.
只有我投降他才会放了他
He'll let him live if I surrender to him.
能开个窗吗 我有点晕车
Can you open a window? I feel sick.
他会给我一个地址
He's going to give me an address.
我叫你别乱动
I said don't fuck with that.
一个卫星定位
A GPS location.
看看你对我做了什么
Look what you fucking did to me, man!
他要我自己去
He wants me to go alone.
肖恩来救我了吗
Is Sean coming for me?
你要吗♥啡♥吗 这里有吗♥啡♥
You want morphine? There's morphine.
滚
Fuck you.
那是我们杀他最好的时机
That's when we kill him.
放了她 -你这混♥蛋♥
Let go of her, man! - You're fucking nuts!
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
没问题 没问题
It's not a problem. It's not a problem.
算你运气好 能死快点
Lucky. It will be quick for you.
就由你来杀了她吧
You can get rid of her.
别让我失望
Don't fail me.
我们要出发了
We're going on a little trip
我需要全套通讯设备 一队狙击手 明白吗
I need full comms. Sniper team. Understood?
来吧
Okay.
去把那个混♥蛋♥宰了
Let's take this motherfucker out!
你做的对
You did the right thing.
法兹 去开车
Faz, get the car.
啥意思
What do you mean?
哈基姆
Hakim?
哈基姆 你不 -上车
Hakim, you're not gonna... - Get in the car!
你不需要看到这些
You don't need to see this.
走 萨巴 走
Move, Saba. Move.
到后面的房♥间里去
Get in the back room.
别这样看着我 这是你自找的
Don't look at me like that. You brought this on yourself.
动起来 快点
Move, come.
到后面去 你完了 萨巴
Get in the back. You're done, Saba.
哈基姆 你在干嘛 哈基姆 她可以走的
Hakim, what you doing, man? Hakim, she can go.
放了她 你不需要这样做的
Just let her go. Look, you don't have to do this...
闭嘴 -你要干嘛
Shut up. - What you doing?
这是你的表亲 -滚到车上去
That's your cousin! - Get in the fucking car.
那是你的表亲啊 -我不管
That's your cousin! - I don't care!
她是叛徒
She's a snake.
别听信科巴
Don't listen to Koba!
我是负责整件事的人 法兹
I'm out here looking after the whole fucking street, Faz.
科巴是老板 我必须这样做
Koba's in charge now. This is fucking happening.
你才是叛徒 哈基姆 你背叛了巴瑟姆 记得吗
You're the snake, Hakim. You betrayed Basem. Remember that?
你还记得吗 -哈基姆 不要
You remember that shit?! - Hakim, no!
你疯了吗
What is wrong with you?
我说了 滚到车上去 法兹
I told you, get in the fucking car, Faz!
你再胡搅蛮缠 我下一个就杀你
Don't fucking get in the way or I'll shoot you next.
萨巴 不要
Saba! No!
我也不想自作聪明
Look, I don't want to be the smart ass.
但这就是为什么我不跟我手下太过亲近的原因
But this is why I don't allow my men families.
你搞错了 相信我
You're missing out. Trust me.
我能帮你杀了艾略特
I can help you kill Elliot,
但我们都知道还有其他麻烦
but we both know there are other problems.
你觉得是谁偷了我们的货
Who do you think stole our shipment?
卢安
Luan?
可能 但是谁告诉他的呢
Maybe. But who told him?
莫万 -我妈
Merwan? - It was my mother.
这太难抉择了
That's fucking heavy, man.
你准备怎么做
What do you plan to do about that?
权利还是家人
It's power or family.
两者不能兼得 -我们得除了她
You can't have both. - We get rid of her.
我很抱歉对你的孩子做的事
I'm sorry. About your boy.
那批海♥洛♥因♥不见了 卢安
The heroin's gone, Luan.
是香农吗 还是你觉得是艾德
Was it Shannon? Or do you think it's Ed?
你是在保护他吗
Are you protecting him?
我只是说不像是艾德做的
I'm saying it doesn't look like Ed.
你也不能问他 不是吗
Well, you can't ask him, can you?
因为他连电♥话♥都不接
Because he won't answer his fucking phone.
我们需要那批货
We need that shipment.
我可以找到那辆车
I can find the van.
放个跟踪器
I put a tracker inside.
我喜欢提前做好准备
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表