剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
He's waiting for you on the roof.
肖恩 怎么了
Sean, what's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
关于我的经历 我没说实话
I lied about what happened to me.
你现在要认真听我说 -不
I want you to listen closely. - No.
你听我说 我受够了
You listen to me. I've had enough.
你再敢骗我一次 我们一刀两断
One more lie out of your mouth and we're done.
我中枪后 我没跟拉莱的人在一起
After I was shot, I wasn't with Lale's people
我被别人带走了
I was taken by someone else.
被关了起来 拉莱也是
I was a captive. Lale too.
投资人还有其他敌人
The Investors have other enemies.
有些人是政♥府♥内部人士
Some of them inside our government.
他们人不多 而且行踪诡秘
They're secretive and they're few,
他们想让投资人出局
and they want the Investors out.
与我的目标一致
They and I want the same thing.
你到底想要什么
What are you after?
我想告诉你全部真♥相♥ 我们之间重新开始
I want you to know everything. I want a clean slate between us.
不
No.
不
No.
我问你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你把爸的钱给我
I want you to give me Dad's money.
我想要你军♥火♥商的人脉
And I want your arms contacts.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你跟佛里安娜 是怎么谈拢的
You and Floriana, how does it work?
别想了
Forget it.
那些账户在她控制之下 你父亲都安排好了
She controls the accounts. Your father saw to that.
所以是怎么操作的 是你求着她吗
So how does it work, then? Do you beg?
她在我孤立无援的时候帮了我
She helped me when there was nobody else around for me.
我不能夺走她的一切 -老了老了 突然生出同情心了
I can't just take everything from her. - Grown sentimental in your old age.
滚 -原来你不相信我
Fuck off. I'm the one you don't trust!
当然不相信你 肖恩 -对不起
Bloody right I don't trust you, Sean. - I'm sorry.
不 你不是真心的 你这么说是因为你对我有事相求
No, you're not. You're only sorry you're having to beg for what's mine.
我本该告诉你我还活着 -你当然应该
I should have told you I was alive. - Yes, you should have!
我以为你死了 -对不起
I thought you were dead. - I'm sorry.
对不起 -你让我伤心欲绝
I'm sorry. - You crucified me!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
曾有那么多日日夜夜 月复一月
There were days and weeks and months,
我脑中空无一物 忘了自己是谁
inside what was left of my head, when I forgot who I was.
现在我知道了
But I know now.
我是华♥莱♥士♥
I'm a Wallace.
我生是华♥莱♥士♥的人 死是华♥莱♥士♥的鬼
I'm a fucking Wallace, all or nothing.
我会保护我们 夺回我们的荣耀
And I'm gonna protect us and get what we deserve.
别着急 你很快就会收到钱了
Be patient You'll receive the money soon, okay?
什么时候 我也不知道
When? When? I don't know when.
你的人需要帮助
Your people need help.
寄希望于肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥是个错误
If you're looking to Sean Wallace, it would be a mistake.
我可以给你们提供更好的
I can offer you something better.
我有渠道
I have the means.
有人脉
And the connections.
想让我继续说下去吗
Shall I continue?
但有一个条件
There would be a condition.
干嘛
What?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
老爸曾有点害怕你
Dad was scared of you.
他知道你比他聪明
He knew you were smarter than him.
你是故意离开家的 对吗
You got lost on purpose, didn't you?
让他再也不能卷你进入家族生意
So he'd never want you involved,
你能看清人的本质
You see people for what they are.
也能识破所有花招
You don't miss a trick, do you?
我需要你留下来保护我
I need you here, watching my back.
你愿意吗 比利
Will you do that, Billy?
愿意
Yeah, I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢了
Thank you.
跟我来
Come with me.
我跟拉莱和梅尔万谈过了
I've spoken with Lale and Merwan.
从今往后 我负责支持他们的生意
From now on, I will support their business.
是真的吗
Is this true?
耍阴招你可没闲着
Well, you're a busy devil.
你也会这么对我的
You would have done this to me.
所以你现在想让我做什么
So what would you like me to do now?
离开
Leave.
你本来能得到想要的一切
You could have had what you wanted.
但你太害怕了
But you're afraid to do it.
我会兑现承诺的
You'll have what I promised.
求你
♪ Please ♪
睁开双眼
♪ Open your eye ♪
试着
♪ Try ♪
看一看
♪ To realize... ♪
我今天发现
♪ I found out today ♪
我们做错了
♪ We're going wrong ♪
做错了
♪ We're going wrong ♪
求你
♪ Please ♪
睁开双眼
♪ Open your eye ♪
我几天发现
♪ I found out today ♪
我们做错了
♪ We're going wrong ♪
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表