剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
12 个 月 前
走 -快 快 快
Let's go. - Move, move, move, move!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 趴下
Armed policel Get down!
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥死了
Sean Wallace is dead.
我重复 肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥死了
I repeat, Sean Wallace.
这里 帮帮我
Here, help me.
离床
Clear.
把他带上车
Get him in the van!
离床
Clear.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他还在呼吸 开车
He's breathing. Drive.
快
Hurry.
左转
Take the left.
除颤仪
Defibrillator.
充电 离床 电击
Charging. Clear. Shock.
好了 我们找到他了 情况不好
Okay, we have him. He's in a bad way...
准备缝合 缝合开始
Sutures in place. Entering now.
我在哪
Where am I?
我们需要你的配合
We would like your cooperation
涉及到被你称之为投资者的集团
concerning a group you call the Investors.
会有你好处的
You would be rewarded.
你为他们工作吗
You work for them?
正相反
The opposite.
你不是警♥察♥吧
You're not the police.
某种形式上算是
A version of it.
那就给我滚开
Well, then...fuck off.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
起来
Get up!
现 在
告诉我昨晚在鱼市发生了什么
Tell me about last night. The fish market.
一个枪手 男性 30岁左右
One shooter. Male. Thirties.
也许是职业杀手
Maybe professional?
不太像
Not very.
你看到他的脸了吗
You saw his face, yes?
没有
No?
也许你 -是比利·华♥莱♥士♥
Perhaps you... - It was Billy Wallace.
肖恩的哥哥
Sean's brother.
肖恩的哥哥
Sean's brother?
你能解释一下吗 -我特么不知道
Can you explain? - I don't fucking know.
你让我找个枪手 我找了
You asked me to find a shooter, and I did.
你之后要去哪
Where did you go after? Hm?
艾略特帮忙出手杀比利·华♥莱♥士♥之后他要去哪
Where does Elliot go after he helps kill Billy Wallace?
吃早餐
Breakfast.
吃早餐
Breakfast.
早餐哈
Breakfast. - Hm.
吐司 花草茶
You know, toast. Some herbal tea.
我明白
I understand.
你就像是个秘密特工一样
You're like a secret fucking agent.
谁特么知道你会去哪 你到底看到了什么
Who knows where you go...what you really see?
如果你再看到华♥莱♥士♥家人 就告诉我
You see any more Wallaces out there...you let me know.
明白吗 否则我会觉得你不喜欢我
Hm? Or I'll think you don't like me.
金融家亚历克斯·杜马尼死亡
警方调查结果明显自杀
比利
Billy.
吃药
Take these.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨晚的枪手是什么人
Who were those shooters last night?
你碰巧遇上了而已吧
You walked into something.
可不是 我说过谢谢了吗
Yeah, no shit. Have I said thanks?
我不能失去你们俩比利
I'm not losing you both, Billy.
妈跟我说了
Yeah, Mum told me. - Yeah...
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
没有 我在跟踪别人 你就是走运
No. Following someone else. You were just lucky.
鱼市的那个家伙 杀手 是你吗
The guy at the fish market, the hit, that was you?
到底怎么回事 肖恩
What the fuck is going on, Sean?
在车里 你说跟你一起的一个人失踪了
In the car, you said one of the men you came with went missing.
妈手下的
One of Mum's men.
是 达拉
Yeah. Darragh.
他去找卢安了 我不
He went to Luan. I don't...
我得跟妈谈谈
I need to speak to Mum.
她有麻烦了吗
She in trouble?
她肯定会问问题
She'll have some questions.
你的衣服在那
Your clothes are there.
达拉和基利安失踪 卢安没动静
Darragh and Killian are still missing. Luan's gone silent.
科巴肯定说动他们了 -比利呢
Koba's got to someone. - And Billy?
我们说好的 玛丽安 -伦尼就回来了
We had a deal, Marian. - Lennie's on his way back.
你说你可以保护我们 -我们这就走了
You said you could protect us. - We're leaving.
或者你可以坐自己的游艇逃跑
Or you can just run off to your yacht
等着他们抓到你
and wait for them to track you down.
别忘了把钱留下
Just make sure you leave money.
如果我想 很久以前我就做了
If I wanted, I would have done it a long time ago.
芬恩的钱肯定会引人注意 你知道的
Finn's money will always attract attention. You know this.
我知道战争是什么样 我经历过
I know what war is, Marian. I lived through one.
如果我们现在藏起来 下次一定要狠狠还击 我们不能退缩
If we hide now, we hit them hard next. We don't back down.
你特么以为自己跟谁说话呢
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
我救了你 作为交换你答应过给我
I saved your life, and in exchange we promised each other
权力和影响力
power and strength.
你不记得答应过我了吗
Do you remember agreeing to that?
她不能过跟我一样的生活
She won't have the life I had.
罗莎 罗莎
Roze. Roze. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
我们为孩子计划了一切
We all have plans for them.
可等他们长大之后 就只会报答你一拳
Then they grow up, punch you in the face.
伦尼回来了 拿上东西
Lennie's back. Get your things.
有比利的消息吗
Anything from Billy?
我会再去仔细找一定能找到 我发誓
I'll track every step he took. I'll find him, I swear.
比利吗
Billy?
不是 妈 是我
No, Mum. It's me.
你是谁
Who is this?
肖恩 妈
It's Sean, Mum.
我是肖恩
It's Sean.
现在我没法解释 但你得听我说
I can't explain now. You need to listen to me.
比利很安全
Billy's safe.
你需要离开那
And you need to get out of there.
科巴派人去杀你了
Koba's coming for you.
妈 妈
Mum? Mum?
妈 你还在吗 说话啊 妈
Mum, are you there? Speak to me, Mum.
妈 你能听见吗 你现在有危险
Mum, can you hear me? You're in danger!
妈 你现在有危险
Mum, you're in danger!
罗莎
Roze!
罗莎在楼上 我得去抱她
Roze's upstairs! I have to get her!
快点 起来 行了 起来
Come on, quick. That's it. Get up, that's it!
好了 待在这 留在这 找掩护
That's it, stay here. Stay here. Stay there. Stay down.
不 -罗莎
No! - Roze.
罗莎 罗莎 罗莎
Roze. Roze. Roze.
罗莎
Roze!
你找到她了吗
Did you find her yet?
还没 正在找
Not yet, still looking.
罗莎
Roze, shh, shh.
快 佛里安娜 起来 快
Come on. Floriana, get up. Get up, come on.
我们得离开这 -罗莎
We've got to get out of here. - Oh, Roze.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
把她给我 -给
Give her to me. - Here.
伦尼 伦尼
Lennie? Lennie?
不 不 快跑 我掩护
No, no. Run! I've got this.
快快 -跑
Go! Go! - Run.
去树林里 后面
To the woods, out back.
草泥马 玛丽安 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Marian. Fuck you.
找到她们了吗
Are they with you yet?
没有
Not yet.
我还在找
I'm looking.
等你找到他们打给我
Call me when you have them.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表