剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
比利找到了海♥洛♥因♥ -什么
Billy found the heroin. - What?
玛丽安
Marian.
你想让我拿他怎么办
What do you want me to do with him?
明白了
Understood.
进去
Get in.
卢安 你不能把我跟满车的海♥洛♥因♥关在一起
Luan, you can't lock me in a van filled with heroin.
不是我 是你妈 进去
I'm not. Your mother is. Get in.
卢安 不管她答应给你多少钱 肖恩都可以付你双倍
Luan, whatever she's paying you, Sean will double it.
他会 他会付你双倍的
He'll...He'll double it.
卢安 卢安
Luan! Luan!
求你了 卢安
Please! Please, Luan!
卢安 他会给你双倍的 别把我丢在这
Luan, he'll double it. Don't leave me in here!
卢安
Luan!
求你了 卢安
Please! Luan!
巴黎
多美的城市
Beautiful city.
回家高兴吗 -我是圣丹尼斯人
Nice to be home? - I'm from Saint Denis.
这里白金汉宫一样 都不是我的家
This is no more my home than Buckingham Palace.
去看看蛋糕吧
Regarde les patisseries!
好
Okay.
什么鬼 我们只是侦查一下 你不能现在就动手
What the fuck? This is recon, you can't do this now!
到处都是
Fucking tourists
游人和警♥察♥
and cops everywhere!
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
比比·阿戈斯蒂尼
Bibi Agostini.
我们可以随便点 这是她的地方
We can order. It's her place.
比比 荣幸
Well, Bibi, it's a pleasure.
你应该知道我们为什么来这吧
I believe you know why we're here?
有人偷了你们的海♥洛♥因♥ 所以你想从她这搞到些货
Someone stole your heroin and you'd like some of hers to replace it?
那么你意下如何
So, how about it?
我不喜欢浪费
I don't like waste.
所以我吃多少点多少
So I only order what I need.
也就是说我要了多少就需要多少
Which means I need what I order.
这只是暂时措施 我们很快就会给你把货补上
It's a temporary measure. We'll replace it before you miss it.
除非他们把下一票货也偷了
Unless they steal the next load.
那就这样了 是吗
Is that it, then?
再会
Hm? - Au revoir.
如果芬恩·华♥莱♥士♥在的话 他会把这地方一把火烧了
Finn Wallace would have burned this fucking place down if he was here.
听起来像是他的作风
That sounds like him.
花了一小时的时间试图上她之后
After spending an hour trying to fuck her.
这绝对是他干得出来的 幸运的是 我随我妈
That definitely sounds like him. Luckily, I take after my mother.
也别太随吧
Not too much, I hope.
那么
So...
你们需要多少海♥洛♥因♥ 你们打算出多少钱
The heroin. How much do you want? How much are you willing to pay?
我们想要一半 但分文不付
We want half of it, and we're paying nothing.
以为今天是我生日吗
It must be my birthday.
我们想跟你合作
We're proposing a partnership.
我们两个城市从没有合作过
Our cities have never worked together.
我们没有后台老板
We have no pay masters.
这种体制可以让资金单向更快地流动
It's an advanced system that sees the money flow faster, one way.
港口都是 船运路线和基础设施也都由我们控制
We own the ports, the routes and the infrastructure.
她需要去另一个地方
She needs to be somewhere.
我们可以今晚9点在俱乐部贵宾室见面 到时详谈
We can meet in VIP at her club, 9pm. Talk more.
好吗
Okay?
比比
Bibi.
期待到时详谈
Look forward to talking more.
荣幸之至
It's a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你跟你父亲很像
You look like your father.
看她想要什么吧
Let's see what she wants in return.
阿戈斯蒂尼离开了
Agostini's leaving.
我和肖恩需要谈谈
Me and Sean need to talk.
你去见见老朋友吧 但是8:30之前必须赶到俱乐部
You go see your old friends but be there 8:30.
别迟到 萨巴
Don't be late, Saba.
他们走了
They're leaving.
需要跟上吗
Want me to follow them?
你个骗子
You fucking liar.
我这么做是为了肖恩
I'm doing this for Sean.
胡扯 都是胡扯
Bullshit. That's bullshit.
肖恩和科巴的合作只有一个结果
Sean's deal with Koba ends one way.
肖恩死 科巴上位
Sean dead and Koba on top.
华♥莱♥士♥家族就只能被历史抛弃
And the Wallaces consigned to history.
我可不会袖手旁观 眼看着发生这种事
I am not prepared to stand back and let that happen.
你别满嘴跑火车了
That's bollocks!
知道我怎么想的吗
Want to know what I think?
我们终于知道你对什么上瘾了
I think we've found your addiction.
权力
Power.
肖恩死的时候 你以为自己会上台
When Sean was dead, you thought you'd be the Wallace on top.
你以为终于轮到你了
You thought it was finally your turn.
但他回来了 就搅乱了你全盘计划 对不对
But since he came back, it's fucked everything up for you, hasn't it?
你巴不得他这辈子都别回来
You wish he'd never come back at all.
别以为自己什么都知道 比利
You don't have the answer for everything, Billy.
你没法一辈子都把他关里头
You cannot keep him locked in there forever.
那我们最好快点 -玛丽安
Then we'd better move fast. - Marian!
玛丽安
Marian!
两个情人在卧室里 其他人开始大喊
♪ Two lovers in the bedroom Then the other starts to shout ♪
我只看到了茫然的凝视
♪ All I got is this blank stare ♪
完全不会被影响
♪ And that don't carry no clout at all ♪
未知目的地 -搞什么
♪ Destination unknown... ♪ - What the fuck?
不 妈的
No, fuck! - Aargh!
还记得我吗
Remember me?
鱼市那个
From the fish market.
你认识我 是我把你救出来的 记得吗
You know me. I got you out of there, remember?
嗯 但你跟科巴是一伙的
Yeah. But you work with Koba
我跟他一起来的 -不
I came with him. - No, no!
我是来干掉科巴和肖恩的
I'm here to kill Koba and Sean.
我要你帮我
I need you to help me do it.
那晚肖恩杀了巴瑟姆 我知道你也想他死
Sean killed Basem that night. I know you want him dead as well.
别找我
Just leave me alone.
为什么特么的就不能放过我
Why won't you all just leave me the fuck alone?
肖恩和科巴控制着你
Sean and Koba have their teeth in you.
他们不会放过你的 绝不会 你现在是他们的了
And they will not let you go. Ever! They own you now.
你想要我做什么
What do you need?
只要告诉我他们要在何时何地做什么事就行
Just tell me what they're doing, where and when.
今天白天我不清楚
I don't know about today,
但今晚我们要在阿戈斯蒂尼俱乐部的贵宾室碰头
but tonight we're meeting in a VIP room in Agostini's club.
俱乐部在亚洲区 我只知道这些
It's in the Asian Quarter. That's all I know.
几点 -晚上九点
When? - 9pm.
门口有带枪保安
Armed security on the door.
里面呢 -也许有
Inside? - Probably.
但你没法带枪进去
But you won't get in with a gun.
我是不行
No.
她可以 她是她客人
But she will. She's her guest.
你想让我带枪吗
You want me to carry a gun?
听我说
Listen to me.
你要现在不带 往后余生枪就没法离身了
If you don't carry one now, you'll be carrying one for the rest of your life.
谢谢
Merci.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 -欢迎 先生们
Bonsoir. - Welcome, gentlemen.
我跟他们一起的
I'm with them.
麻烦能看下你的包吗
Can I look at your bag, please?
我才跟这些人一起进去过
I just came in with these people.
包
Bag.
她跟我们一起的
She's with us.
这边请
Go right this way.
萨巴 你替比比翻译搞得不错
Saba, you did well with Bibi.
别让人看出来你紧张 别让人看透你想什么
Hid your nerves, opinions.
你是个聪明的孩子 很坚强
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表