剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我看见他们了
I see them.
3 个 月 前
警卫
Guard!
你想让我在英国法庭上作证
You would like me to testify before a British court...
供出有关投资者的一切
on everything I know about the Investors.
你会受到本州的全面保护
You would have the full protection of the state.
你提供的证据也将是匿名的
Your evidence would be anonymous.
就像是幽灵一样
You'd be a ghost.
之后会有个全新的生活
Afterwards, a new life.
当然会有限制条件
With certain restrictions.
你认为那样就可以将投资者从伦敦铲除
And you think that will remove the Investors from London?
照你提供的情况
With what's in your head,
我们会对他们进行前所未有的大力打击
we'll hit them harder than they've ever been hit.
那你就太特么蠢了
Well, you're fucking stupid.
如果你想铲除他们 你需要接手他们控制的一切
If you want them gone, you have to take what they control.
街头 帮派 塔楼
Street by street. Gang by gang. Tower by tower.
你需要把他们连根拔起
You'd have to destroy them from the ground up.
你需要 让王者回归
You need...a returning king.
你炸了你父亲的王国 现在你想成为他
You blew up your father's city. Now you want to be him.
你没自己想的那么聪明
You're not as clever as you think you are.
想让肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥死的人
The people who wanted Sean Wallace dead...
你才刚刚触及到表面
you've only just brushed up against them.
我已经参与了多年
I've been on this for years.
城市已经发生了变化 投资者现在有新玩家了
The city's changed. The Investors have a new player.
他们不会想到我能回去 就像你说的 我就像个幽灵
They won't see me coming. Like you said, I'm a ghost.
我需要同一个世界的人 一个黑帮分子
I'll need people from my world. A gang.
她在哪
Where is she?
不可能
Impossible.
她对我来说有很大的价值 是可以交易的资源
She's of high value to me. A trading asset.
卖♥♥给她的敌人吗
To sell to her enemies?
政♥治♥
Politics.
你还不是我们要的全局
You're not the whole picture here.
那就谈不成了
Then no deal.
你信任她
You trust her?
我说了我需要她
I said I need her.
她的军事训练
Her military training.
她的手下
Her people.
来吧
Come.
跟着我
Follow me.
跟娜扎走 娜扎
Go with Naza. Naza...
我记不太清楚了
I don't have clear memories.
我记得拉莱 还有她的手下
I remember Lale, her people,
他们把我从酒店里弄了出去
they pulled me out of that hotel.
然后呢
Then what?
他们找人给我治了伤
They found someone to put me back together.
都是拉莱的人帮的忙吗
Lale's people did all that?
嗯
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我也帮过他们啊 不是吗
I helped them, didn't I?
他们就是还个人情
They repay their debts.
听我说 科巴现在已经卡住他喉咙了
Listen to me. Koba's got them by the neck now.
他从利润里拿掉了很大一部分
He takes a hefty cut of their profits,
在他们包装产品时 他像鹰一样盯着
and whilst they package his product, he watches like a hawk.
我得尽快送你到个安全的地方 妈
I need to get you somewhere safer soon, Mum.
你在这多久了
How long have you been here?
3个月
3 months.
只能这样
It had to be this way.
就拿起电♥话♥
All you had to do was pick up the phone
告诉我们你还活着有那么难吗
and tell us you were still breathing.
会有风险的 -我都不知道你还活着
It would have been a risk. - I didn't even know you were alive.
没有他拖后腿的家庭会更容易 他说的没错
It was easier without his fuck-up family. He's got a point.
你到底在做什么
What have you been doing exactly?
塔楼 钱 帮派
The towers. The money. The gangs.
我都要拿回来 -你脑子没坏掉吧
I'm taking it all back. - Did they fix your head right?
我认真的 -就带着这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
I mean it. - With a bunch of terrorists?
搞笑呢吧 -还有其他人
Seriously? - Others will join.
等他们意识到科巴不是未来 我才是的时候
Once they realize Koba's not the future, I am.
但这事你不能插手 科巴在你的组织里面有内线
But you need to step back. Koba's got inside your networks.
你不知道该信任谁
You don't know who to trust.
如果我要给父亲的女友提供庇护
And if I'm to give shelter to my father's girlfriend,
我需要知道你欠她什么
I need to know what you owe her.
她救过我一命
She saved my life.
那她就是家人了
Then she's family.
来 用这个吧
Here. Use this instead.
他想称王 是不是
He wants to be king, doesn't he?
搞了一群叛军过来
He's got his little rebel army here.
那你怎么办
Where does that leave you?
试着睡会吧
Try and get some sleep.
别假装你看不出来
Don't pretend this isn't happening.
他会最后的目标是你 要走所有的钱
He'll come to you, ask for all the money,
到时就什么都没有了
and that's when it's over.
不可能 -对 因为我是不会答应的
That's not gonna happen. - No. Because I won't say yes.
我是肖恩
I'm Sean.
你还好吗 -经历过比这糟糕的
Is everything all right here? - I've known worse.
那是
I bet.
给我抱抱行吗
May I?
你好啊
Hello.
我以为能看到爸的眼神呢
I was expecting to see Dad looking back at me.
但是没有 没长华♥莱♥士♥家人的眼睛
But no. Not the Wallace eyes.
幸好呢
Lucky break.
罗莎
Roze. Shh, shh, shh.
怎么回事
What's going on?
科巴的人抓走了罗让
Koba's men took Rojan.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
罗让偷偷卖♥♥货 科巴一定是发现了
Rojan was selling on the side. Koba must have found out.
我们还有什么选择 科巴分走了一大块利润
What choice do we have? Koba takes most of our profits.
我们都没有足够钱寄回家
There's not enough to send home.
我们说过要小心的
We agreed to be careful.
小心
Careful?
如果科巴发现玛丽安·华♥莱♥士♥在这呢
What if Koba found Marian Wallace here?
我们只跟肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥合作
Our deal was with Sean Wallace.
而不是他的家人 -我会处理
Not his family. - I'll handle it.
自从你回来 大家就在说
People have been talking since you came back.
她还知道自己是谁吗
Does she still know who she is?
你母亲在这会给我们惹来麻烦
This is a problem for us, your mother being here.
我们会另找个地方给他们
We'll find somewhere for my family.
我的人接受不了继续这样
My people can't continue like this.
等时机一到我们就会对付科巴
We'll hit Koba when the time's right.
他们不是没有耐心
Patience is not the problem.
只是需要看到你能履行承诺
They need faith that you can deliver what you promised.
你现在压力很大 我懂
You're under pressure. I understand.
他们需要对你有信心
They need faith in you.
你为什么要回来救我
Why did you come back for me?
你知道的太多 我是救自己
You know too much. I was protecting myself.
那我是该很高兴
That's good to know.
你要真想兑现自己的承诺
If you want what you claim, you must be prepared
就必须做好不惧一切排除万难的准备
to do everything without fear, without care.
这是你的职责
This is what it asks of you.
格鲁吉亚人来了
The Georgians are coming.
他们抓了罗让
They've got Rojan.
该死
Oh, shit.
你们需要躲起来 快 科巴的人来了
You need to hide. Come on. Koba's men are here.
马上 -出什么事了
Quick. - What's going on?
快 快点 -走
Quick. Come on, come on. - Mum, go.
走走走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
抓紧时间
Quick.
梅尔万
Merwan...
还好吗 -还好
How's life? - Good.
老婆开心 一切就开心了 对吧
Happy wife, happy life, eh?
我有个问题
I have a question. - Mm.
你对产品的质量满意吗
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表