剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
一 周 后
是他们吗
Is it them?
为什么转弯了
Why is it turning?
卢安
Luan.
搞定了 阿西夫的海♥洛♥因♥到手了
It's done. We have Asif's heroin.
一共1.4亿
All 140 million of it.
你知道无权无势是什么感觉
You know how it feels to be powerless.
在别人的游戏里做个小卒
To be a pawn in someone else's game.
你不得不去做一些事 就为了维持某种生活
The things it makes you do...just to hold on to some kind of life.
我爸只会这样生活
That's all my dad ever knew.
为了钱不停打拳 一晚又一晚
Throwing fights for money, night after night.
艾略特
Elliot.
我怎么说来着 -小卒成不了王
What do I always say? - Pawns can't be kings.
他是我爸 我信他
He was my dad, so I believed him,
但是花了我好多年才弄明白
but it took me years to understand.
这是他找到尊严的方式
That's how he found his dignity.
我的矢
Ah, Jesus!
但是我 我接受不了
But I... I couldn't accept it.
我需要知道
I needed to know.
成王的感觉
What does it feel like
是什么样的
to be a king?
喂
Hello?
肖恩 阿西夫的货被偷了
Sean, Asif's shipment was stolen.
海♥洛♥因♥没了 有人背叛了我们
The heroin is gone. Somebody betrayed us.
肖恩
Sean?
草
Fuck!
肖恩 怎么回事 -海♥洛♥因♥没了
Sean, what's going on? - The heroin's gone.
特么的1.3吨♥ 全没了
All 1.3 fucking tons of it.
只是这一票货而已 -不不 不止如此
Look, it's just one shipment. - No, no. It's more than that.
科巴和我已经声明了
Koba and I made a statement.
我们说的清清楚楚
We made it clear London was ours
伦敦我们接管了 可突然就有人跳出来捣乱
and someone just decided the fuck it wasn't!
谁知道货运路线
Who knew the routes?
莫万和科巴 -那就是莫万咯
Merwan and Koba. - Right, Merwan, then.
为了替拉莱报仇 -不 他不知道
Retaliation for Lale. - No. He doesn't know.
他不知道那事 不知道
He doesn't know that...He doesn't know.
而且他打算用阿西夫的海♥洛♥因♥跟我们求和
And he's made peace with us using Asif's heroin.
他知道这是必须的 -难道是科巴
He knows it's a necessity. - So Koba?
削弱我们的地位科巴一点好处都得不到
Koba has nothing to gain from weakening our position.
但要是能削弱你的地位好处就不是一星半点了
But he has everything to gain by weakening yours.
我的情况我自己清楚
I am aware of my situation.
肖恩
Sean...
科巴 我们有麻烦了
Koba. We have a problem...
科巴和莫万
Koba and Merwan.
不是只有他们俩知道路线
They aren't the only two people who know the route.
你也知道 -你说什么
You know it. - What did you say?
我说你也知道路线 -不是吧
I said you know the routes. - No
你居然谴责我背叛自己的儿子吗
You just accused me of betraying my own son.
你不喜欢肖恩和科巴达成的协议
You didn't like the deal Sean made with Koba.
你想让华♥莱♥士♥家族独占鳌头
You want to see the Wallaces on top. Singular.
我只是想问你 到底是华♥莱♥士♥家族的谁成为老大
I'm just asking you if maybe you aren't being entirely honest
你是不是一直都有想法
about which Wallace that is.
天哪 比利
Jesus, Billy!
你对我是有多失望啊
I've really failed you, haven't I?
我们说的不是几天 而是几周
We aren't talking days. We're talking weeks.
至少三周 -草 草
Minimum three. - Fu-u-uck!
你怎么能允许这种事发生
How did you let this happen?
不是我们允许的 是你们那边有人背叛了我们
We didn't let anything happen. Someone on your side betrayed us.
或者是你们两个搞内讧呢
Or one of you betrayed the other.
我们得解决这件事 阿西夫
We need to fix this now, Asif.
三周不行 马上就得解决
Not in three weeks. Now.
这麻烦不光是我们俩的 也是你的
This is as much your problem as it is ours.
怎么说呢
How so?
因为我付了你大价钱
Because of the price I paid you.
因为我把拉莱给你了
Because I gave you Lale.
如果我们连货都没有
We can't claim a monopoly on the drugs trade
还怎么有脸说自己垄断了毒品交易
if we don't have any fucking drugs to sell.
我在拉合尔呢 这边根本就没有货
I'm here in Lahore. There is no product yet.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你最好别给我理由派莫万和一队库尔德人去拉合尔
Give me a reason not to send Merwan and a team of Kurds to Lahore
把你和你们全家都灭了
to wipe out you and your family.
时间不等人 阿西夫
Clock's ticking, Asif.
好吧
All right.
我给巴黎的比比·阿戈斯蒂尼送了一票货 大约一周前吧
I made a delivery to Bibi Agostini in Paris. A week ago, maybe.
他们现在应该连20%都没卖♥♥掉
No way they could have moved even 20% yet.
那我们就去巴黎 把剩下的货从这个法国人手里抢回来
So we go to Paris and take the rest from this French fuck.
阿戈斯蒂尼是法国最大的毒贩之一
Agostini's one of the biggest players in France.
不能从她手里抢货 只能跟他交易
You don't take from Agostini. You make a deal.
什么事
What's it about?
这个是给你的
Here, this is for you.
这是搞什么
What is this for?
你要回家待几天了
You're going home for a few days.
巴黎吗 为什么
Paris? Why?
科巴让你去的
Koba asked for you again.
他和肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥准备过去谈笔生意
Him and Sean Wallace are going over to make some big deal.
他们想让你过去做翻译
They want you there as a translator.
开特么什么玩笑
Is this a fucking joke?
你告诉我肖恩会为巴瑟姆的死血债血偿
You tell me you're going to make Sean pay for Basem.
现在你想让我替他卖♥♥命吗
And now you want me to work for him?
你听命于我 萨巴
You work for me, Saba.
明白吗
You understand?
也就是说你现在就是替肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥卖♥♥命的
So that means you work for Sean Wallace now.
只能这样
It's the way it goes.
别看他 看着我
Don't look at him, look at me.
科巴让我们帮忙
Koba asked for our help.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
这对我们有好处
That's good for us.
萨巴
Saba.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
肖恩和科巴的海♥洛♥因♥在我们手上
We've got Sean and Koba's heroin.
卢安截下来的 我们来散货
Luan intercepted it, and we're going to distribute it.
玛丽安跟爸说肖恩和科巴准备去巴黎
Marian told Dad that Sean and Koba are going to Paris
从一个毒贩那里买♥♥毒品回来
to buy more from a dealer out there.
什么时候
When?
明天 -哪
Tomorrow. - Where?
哪 她办公室吗
Where? Her office?
俱乐部 饭店 还是阿戈斯蒂尼的家 到底是哪
Club, restaurant, Agostini's fucking house? Where?
我不知道 我去查 -谢了
I don't know. I'll find out. - Thank you.
艾略特 你这几天睡过觉吗
Elliot, are you sleeping?
你脑子都不好使了
You're not thinking clearly.
杀了肖恩之后你要做什么
After you kill Sean, what you gonna do?
听着 我希望你离开这种生活
Look, I want you to come out of this alive.
如果玛丽安·华♥莱♥士♥发现她儿子的死与你有关的话
When Marian Wallace finds out her son's dead because of you,
你打算怎么应对
what are you gonna do?
如果我们不搞砸的话 肖恩和科巴的死不是最终结局
If we do this right, it doesn't just end with Sean and Koba dead.
你和我 联手我们可以打造一个新世界
You and me. We could build something together.
但如果你现在的状态不合适 那我们就只能再等
But if you're not in the right shape for that, then we should wait...
他们带着一队拿着武器的雇佣兵根本过不了边境
They can't cross international borders with an army of mercenaries.
他们在那会变得不堪一击
They'll be vulnerable out there.
我在巴黎有人 他们不会想到我会追过去
And I got people in Paris. They won't see me coming.
我们得快点出货 你有什么计划
We should move on this, fast. What's our plan?
我们得抢在他们跟阿戈斯蒂尼达成交易前
We need to get ahead of this Agostini problem.
卢安 联♥系♥你的人 让他们赶紧出货
Luan, contact your men and get them to move this now.
想要削弱科巴的地位
To weaken Koba's position...
我们半价卖♥♥给各大帮派
we sell to the gangs for half price.
在肖恩和科巴带海♥洛♥因♥回来之前让货流入市场
Flood the market with our heroin before Sean and Koba do.
同意
Yes.
好 抓紧行动
Okay. Let's get to work.
肖恩
手♥机♥
The phone.
比利 -我是卢安
Billy? - It's Luan.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表