剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
He's a crafty son of a bitch.
他可是个狡猾的货色
Marie: I think it's best you go home tonight.
我觉得你今晚最好回家去
We can figure out a plan tomorrow.
我们明天再来想想怎么安排好
Oh, yeah. I'll just go kiss Jazz and AJ good night.
嗯 我打算跟小茉和AJ道个晚安就走
Okay. Alright.
好 好的
Good night, Mr. Wallace.
晚安 华♥莱♥士♥先生
So glad you're home.
真高兴你能回来
Come here.
过来
You're a good man.
你是个好孩子
You stay that way, alright?
保持下去 好吗
Yeah, I will, sir. Yes, sir.
我会的 先生
And no more "Mr. Wallace."
别再叫我华♥莱♥士♥先生了
It's "Aaron." Alright?
就叫我亚伦吧 好吗
Yeah, yeah, sure.
好 当然好
That meant a lot to him.
对他来说意义挺大的
Yeah.
我知道
I, uh, got you a few things to wear,
我 给你准备了几件衣服
until you have time to go shopping yourself.
等你有时间去购物的时候再自己买♥♥几件吧
I wasn't sure what style you were going for at this point,
我不知道你现在应该穿什么风格的
so I went kind of neutral.
所以我选了些中性的
Thanks. Mm‐hmm.
谢谢
I have a real early shift tomorrow,
我明早要上早班
so I won't be here when you wake up,
所以明天你醒来时我应该已经走了
but we need to get you to the DMV
但我们需要去车辆管理局
so you can get an ID, to the bank.
你好拿到身份证去银行
We can go to the DMV on Thursday.
我们可以周四再去车管局
Probation office is around there, and I got to check in.
缓刑机构在那附近 我得去报到
Right. Right. Right.
对对
Well, I got you this for now.
我给你准备了一个手♥机♥
I downloaded Uber for you,
帮你下了优步
so you can use that to get around.
这样你就可以打车到处溜达了
And here's some walking‐around money
还有些零钱
until we get you an ATM card.
等你有银行卡就不用现金了
Thanks.
谢谢
I, uh...
我
I figured...you'd crash on the couch at first,
我想 你先住沙发几晚吧
if that's okay.
如果你不介意的话
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
I mean, listen.
我是说
That's a king‐size bed compared to what I'm used to.
跟我监狱里的床比 这简直就是特大号♥床啊
And I'm sorry ‐‐ there's no shower down here,
抱歉 楼下没有浴室
but you can use the one upstairs.
你可以用楼上的
Yeah. No problem. Thanks.
好的 没问题 谢谢
* What a difference a day made *
一天竟然可以如此不同
* 24 little hours *
不过短短的24小时
* My yesterday was blue, dear *
我的昨天还惨淡无比
* Today I'm part of you, dear *
今天我却成为了你生活中的一部分
* What a difference a day made *
一天竟然可以如此不同
* And the difference is you *
不同是因为有你
Close cell 4!
关闭4号♥牢房♥
Daddy?
爸
I can't believe you're cooking.
真不敢相信你在下厨
Come on.
说什么呢
French toast still your favorite?
法式吐司还是你的最爱吗
With strawberry jam?
配草莓果酱
You read my mind.
你真是我肚子里的蛔虫
I've been having the worst cravings.
我馋这口好久了
I got that bacon just like you like it ‐‐ nice and crispy.
我把培根煎的脆脆的 你最喜欢这样了
Now sit.
坐吧
AJ still sleeping?
AJ还睡着吗
About 22 hours a day.
他一天要睡22个小时
I didn't hear a peep all night.
昨晚我都没听见他的哭声
He mostly sleeps right next to me.
他就睡在我身边
That way, I don't even have to get up to feed him.
这样的话 我就不用起来喂他了
How's it going with school?
在学校怎么样
You gonna be able to catch up?
学习上能跟得上吗
I'm not even behind.
我一点也不落后
I had them give me all my upcoming assignments last month.
上个月我就让他们把我要布置的作业给我了
I do everything at home the next six weeks,
接下来六周我待在家
go back end of January.
一月底回去
I'm proud of you, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you, Dad.
爸爸我也为你骄傲
Eat.
快吃吧
You're my brother, and I love you.
你是我兄弟 我爱你
But it's time for everyone to move forward.
但现在每个人都要向前看
So, you're the famous Aaron Wallace?
你就是鼎鼎大名的艾伦·华♥莱♥士♥
I was your brother's cellmate for almost nine years.
我和你哥哥是将近九年的狱友
I never would have survived in there if it wasn't for him.
如果不是他我不可能活下来
And you come finding me now why?
你现在为什么来找我
Because I need your help.
因为我需要你的帮助
In Jamal's case.
贾马尔的案子
He pled out. Far as I know, there's nothing to do.
他承认了 据我所知没有什么能做的了
He had a bad lawyer.
他那个律师太差
You can help me prove that.
你可以帮我证明
Isn't he up for parole anyways in three years?
他不是三年后会假释吗
You remember the riots at Bellmore?
你还记得贝尔摩尔的暴♥乱♥吗
He was involved in that. Tried to save me.
他参与了那件事 想要救我
He'll never make parole. Not with that in his file.
他的档案里有了这个 永远不能假释
So, you want me to say what?
你想让我说什么
Your ex‐boyfriend.
你前任
Tony.
托尼
The one Jamal killed.
贾马尔杀死的那个人
He had a criminal record.
他有犯罪记录
In order for me to access it,
为了能得到它
I need an affidavit from you about his behavior.
我需要你针对他行为的证词
Listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
Look, I got a real shot at getting Jamal out.
听着 我真的有机会把贾马尔救出来
But I got to prove Tony was violent.
但我得先证明托尼有暴♥力♥倾向
That's why I need your testimony and his criminal record.
所以我需要你的证词和他的犯罪记录
Your break's over.
你该工作了
Please, Georgia.
拜托了 乔治娅
I'll think about it, okay?
我会考虑的 好吗
I gotta go.
我得走了
Who's this?
他是谁
Just a friend of my brother's.
我哥的一个朋友
You've reached Aaron Wallace's voicemail.
这里是艾伦·华♥莱♥士♥的留言信箱
Leave a message.
请留言
Hey. Let me know how it goes with Henry.
嘿 告诉我亨利怎么样了
Uh, really want to hear about this opportunity.
很想知道这次怎么样
Bye.
拜拜
If you're satisfied with your message, press 1.
如果留言成功请按一
To erase and re‐re‐‐
要删除和
Hi. Uh, hope you have a good meeting with Henry.
嗨 希望你和亨利谈得愉快
Let me know if you want something special for dinner.
告诉我晚上想吃什么
Bye.
拜
Your message has been sent.
您的信息已发送
So, what are we doing here?
我们在这做什么
'Cause if it's about the hot dogs,
因为如果是关于热狗的事
we need to be at Nathan's or Carnegie Deli.
我们得去内森或卡内基熟食店
Oh, I hate to break the news to you. Carnegie closed.
不得不告诉你 卡内基熟食店关门了
Come on.
不是吧
Spencer Richardson called me yesterday.
斯宾塞·理查森昨天打电♥话♥给我
He was wondering if I thought you'd be open to talking to him.
他不知道你是否愿意和他谈谈
That happens to be where he runs his charitable foundation.
那正好是他经营慈善基金会的地方
He's ready to show you around.
他早就想带你到处看看了
If you're not comfortable, he'll come down here.
如果你不想去 他就来这
Can't hurt to hear what the man has to say.
听听这个男人要说什么没坏处
I know you got no good reason to trust me
我知道你没有理由相信我
or want anything to do with me.
也不想和我有任何关系
I'm a powerful man,
我是个有权势的人
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表