剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
It feels like a lifetime ago that I got arrested.
我在监狱仿佛已经过了一辈子了
I was innocent.
我是无辜的
And I became a lawyer to get myself out.
为了把自己从监狱里救出去 我成了一名律师
It took me a long time to figure out
我花了很长时间才弄明白
how I really got in here.
我到底为什么进了监狱
That girl who OD'd at the club...
那个在酒吧里嗑药过量的女孩
Her father's a major power broker
他父亲是一个非常出名的权力掮客
and a hedge‐fund billionaire.
同时也是对冲基金的亿万富翁
I have a district attorney targeting me
地区检察官针对我
to gain access to you.
目的是为了接近你
Your money and your friends.
你的钱和你的朋友们
And along the way, there was a whole lot of hurt.
在这条路上 我承受了了无尽的伤害
Marie!
玛丽
You're my brother, and I love you.
你是我兄弟 我爱你
I'm moving in with Marie.
我和玛丽同居了
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Yes, Darius.
当然 达利斯
And Aaron?
亚伦呢
But after 9 1/2 years, I got everything I wanted.
9年半之后 我终于实现了我的梦想
I'm exonerated.
我被免罪了
I get to practice law.
我还可以继续做律师
And I'm going home.
我终于回家了
It's a lot, huh?
想多看看外面吗
You know, they were all cheering for me when I walked out.
我走出监狱的时候他们都在为我欢呼
No one's ever done what you did.
没人能做到跟你一样
You realize that, right?
你知道的对吧
My mom just texted.
我妈发信息了
They're gonna be here in like 10 minutes.
他们10分钟之后到
You got to bring the food out now.
你得把吃的拿出来了
I told you, you gotta keep that covered so it stays warm.
我跟你说过 上面得盖上点东西 要不然该凉了
This tray's so hot, it's burning my hands.
这烤盘太热了 把我手都烫掉了
So just put it down and get the fritters.
那就赶紧放下 然后去拿油炸饼吧
Not right there, Ronnie! Jazz.
不是那 罗尼 小茉
What?
什么
Everything's not gonna be perfect.
没必要事事追求完美
Okay?
好吗
It's nice.
真好看
Come on. Get your stuff.
走吧 拿上你的东西
Oh, my God. Marie.
天哪 玛丽
Oh, hey. How you doing?
嘿 你好吗
How's the baby?
宝宝怎么样
Oh, eats, sleeps. Doing great.
贪吃贪睡的 非常不错
I haven't seen Darius around.
我有阵子没看到达利斯了
He moved out.
他搬走了
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
Just in time, huh?
正好哈
Jazz?
小茉
Daddy!
爸爸
I can't believe this day is finally here.
我真不敢相信这是真的
I know.
我知道
And I missed you so much, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我想死你了
Hey, Ronnie.
嘿 罗尼
Hey, Mr. Wallace.
嘿 华♥莱♥士♥先生
He's beautiful.
他可真漂亮
We've been calling him AJ.
我们叫他AJ
Aaron Junior.
小亚伦
There you go.
给
Hey, there, AJ.
嘿 AJ
How's the world treating you so far?
来到这个世界上感觉怎么样啊
I still can't believe you managed to make all this
真不敢相信你们为我准备了这么多
with a newborn in the next room.
还有个吃奶的婴儿呢
Where'd you get all that energy?
你哪来的这么多精力
Helps to be 18, I guess.
因为我年轻啊
So, you taking off work?
你今天不上班吗
No.
不上
I had a lot of vacation time coming to me,
我还有好多假没休
so I just cut way back on my shifts
我老早前就跟人换班了
so I can get this girl up and running.
这样我才能帮的上她
She's got some amazing tips, Dad.
她有好多育儿妙方
Yeah, I bet she does.
那还用说
Well, some things, you never forget.
有些事你学会了就不会忘
Though, they've got these new blankets now
不过他们现在有那种新毯子
that basically swaddle themselves.
包襁褓费不了多少劲
Remember how much trouble we used to have with that?
你还记得我们原来多费劲来着吗
Oh, that was one thing I could do.
我唯一会做的就是那个了
Nice and tight.
包的又好又紧
Had to keep my baby girl snug.
不能让我的小女儿冻着
And you weren't too bad at the diaper changing.
你换尿布也还行
Dad changed diapers?
爸爸还给我换过尿布吗
Oh, yeah. Maybe four or five.
当然了 有那么四五次吧
Come on!
哪有
So, you, uh ‐‐ you got any big plans
你 你明天有什么计划吗
for tomorrow, for your first day back?
你第一天回家来
Yeah.
有
Yeah, I thought I'd have, um, breakfast
我想 早上陪我女儿
with my baby girl over here.
一起吃顿早餐
Then go see Jamal's sister.
然后去看看贾马尔的姐妹
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
She's the key to his case.
她是这个案子的关键人物
I really want to get started on it.
我必须得赶紧开始了
How about Henry? I'm sure he's dying to see you.
亨利呢 他肯定等不及要见你了
Yeah, I spoke to him.
我跟他聊过了
He said he has some big opportunity
他说有个特别好的机会
he wants to talk to me about.
他想跟我聊聊
Oh, that's good.
那不错
Yeah, we'll see what it is.
嗯 我去看看到底是什么机会吧
Well, you do what you gotta do, Mr. Wallace.
你去忙吧 华♥莱♥士♥先生
I got a half day of school.
我只上半天学
I should be back here around noon.
中午就能回来
Thank you, Ronnie. Appreciate that.
谢谢你罗尼
I guess it's feeding time. Mm‐hmm.
该喂他喝奶了
Well, today's your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
We're giving you the superstar.
我们要分给你一个明星人物
Aaron Wallace?
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
I thought he was exonerated.
我以为他已经被免罪了呢
Of the drug charges.
毒品罪名是免了
He picked up probation for assault
但他在监狱里参与了暴♥动♥
during the prison riot.
现在只是在缓刑期
He was released this afternoon to his wife's address.
他今天下午被释放了 回到了他妻子的住处
I suggest you pay him a visit tomorrow.
我建议你明天去见见他
And the politics?
有什么政♥治♥上需要注意的吗
You mean does he get any extra leeway
你是说要不要对他特殊对待
because he's already been a thorn in everybody's side?
因为他对任何人来说都是个烫手的山芋吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I'm gonna say just the opposite.
我倒觉得恰恰相反
I'm not gonna trip him up,
如果你想让我套他话的话
if that's what you're asking me.
我是不会这么做的
How do you think he managed to get himself off?
你觉得他是怎么出狱的
And got Glen Maskins sent packing?
还把格伦·马斯金斯弄下台了
If the man's already got that kind of juice from the inside,
如果他在内部有门路的话
how long do you think it's gonna be
你认为他还需要多久
before he gets back into the life?
能回归正常生活
And if someone's gotta be on his ass,
如果有人要盯着他
he better not be white?
最好不是白人对吗
You caught this 'cause you're the best.
这案子之所以给你是因为你是最好的
But if you're not down for it,
但如果你不想接的话
I could always give it to Darnell.
我可以把他给达内尔
No. I'm down.
不 我接
Good.
很好
And stay all over him.
你监视好他
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表