剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
I'm just sayin', I feel like I put you in a bad position.
我就是说 我觉得我让你为难了
If anything smells bad ‐‐
如果有什么不对劲的
you got a family, you got a career now.
你有家室 现在还有自己的事业
I can figure this thing out in here if I got to.
如果迫不得已我在这里能过得下去
I'm gonna do this for you, alright?
我会为了你把这件事做成的 好吗
I'll text you later with what happens.
我会短♥信♥告诉你事情的进展
Alright, man.
好 伙计
Alright.
好
So, the kids are with my mother?
所以 孩子们和我妈在一起
That's all taken care of.
都已经处理好了
Did she get Angela's inhaler? She has asthma.
她拿到安吉拉的吸入器了吗 她有哮喘
And Garin can't sleep without his bear ‐‐ his stuffed animal.
加林离了他的熊就睡不着 他的填充玩具
He's gotta have that.
一定要给他
I think she knows all that.
我觉得她知道
But I'll be sure to tell her.
但是我会转告她的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Now, what happened with the bail?
保释怎么样了
Your mother couldn't come up with the money, Ben.
你母亲凑不出钱 本
She wants to ask her sister.
她想要去问她的姐姐
No. I already told you ‐‐
不 我已经告诉了你
money from my aunt is money from Davit.
从我姨妈那里要钱就相当于从代为特 那里要钱
Well, I spent a lot of years with him in Bellmore.
我在贝尔摩尔和他待了很多年
And he's a better guy than maybe you think.
那可能没你想的那么坏
No way.
没门
Once they get their paws into you ‐‐
一旦接受他们的钱
me and my kids would owe him.
我和我的孩子就欠他的了
And he won't let me forget it.
他绝对不会放过我
I mean, even him sending you, what's that gonna cost me?
就算是他派你来的 代价是什么
Nothing, Ben.
什么都没有 本
It's on the house.
不收你的钱
Well, you got any ideas?
你有什么主意吗
About how to fight this?
怎么辩护
How about you tell me
不如你告诉我
why you went to your neighbor in the first place?
你一开始为什么要去你邻居家
Exactly what you said,
你说了什么
what you were trying to accomplish.
你想要达到什么目的
Ben told the woman not to testify. Straight up.
本让那个女人不要做证 直接这么说了
Mm‐hmm. They got her affidavit saying it.
他们拿到了她这么说的证词
And he doesn't deny it.
他也没有否认
There's nowhere for me to go.
我走投无路
So make a deal.
那就做个交易
He doesn't want a record
她不想要留案底
when all he was trying to do was help out a friend.
他当时只是想要帮朋友
Remember all that time at Bellmore,
记得当时在贝尔摩尔的时候
you've been picking cases
你会挑选
where you already knew you had an angle.
能给助你达成目的的案件
This was an incoming call,
这只是凭空接到的案子
and sometimes it's just a ball of crap
有时候案子就是一团乱麻
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你也无能为力
I'm doing this for Jamal.
我这么做是为了贾马尔
This is something he needs.
他需要我赢下来
I gotta find a way to come through for him.
我得想办法赢下来
You know, it's gonna make things a lot harder for you
你知道 如果你放不下那个地方
if you stay tethered to that place.
会让你举步维艰
I saw my mother for the first time in nine years.
我九年来第一次见到我的母亲
She hugged me, and I didn't feel anything.
她拥抱了我 我却没有任何感觉
And now I'm living in that house
现在我居住的房♥子里
with the ghost of my best friend.
残存着我最好朋友的残影
I thought I could get over it, but...
我以为我能够克服 但是
I'm gonna say something to you, my friend.
我只有一句话可以对你说 我的朋友
Even the great Aaron Wallace,
即便是伟大的亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
the man who never stops fighting...
那个绝不停止斗争的人
you're taking on a lot.
你承受了很大的压力
All at once. And real fast.
一时间全部落在你的肩头
Have you even taken a breath?
你有没有给自己喘息的机会
I should be talking to my wife about all this stuff.
我应该和我的妻子谈论这些事
But how can I do that, Henry, when I don't trust her?
但是我都不信任她要我怎么和她谈
I'm not exactly the man to be talking to
我不是谈论家庭关系问题的
about family relationships.
合适对象
Hell, I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with 14 guys from A. A.
我要和戒瘾互助会的14个人一起过感恩节
'cause I'm too much of a trigger for my own kids.
因为我自己的孩子都受不了我
But one of the things I'm learning in that program
但是我在互助会学到的其中一件事是
is that trust can be lost.
信任既可以被失去
But it can also be earned back.
但是也可以被赢取
If there's love.
只要有爱
I'm going downstairs to make some tea.
我要下楼去沏茶
Do you want anything?
你要什么吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
"Don't forget we have
别忘了小茉的
Jazz's parent/teachers conference tomorrow."
家长会是在明天
"Ugh! Don't remind me.
别提醒我
Think they'll have those same stale donut minis?"
感觉他们每次家长会都不换的
"Have you thought about dinner for tonight?"
你又没有考虑过晚餐吃什么
"You cooked last time. How about take‐out?"
上次是你做饭 外卖♥♥怎么样
"Chinese? Yum!"
中餐 美味
"LOL. Ur usual?" "Surprise me."
哈哈 还是老样子 给我个惊喜
"I love you! You are an amazing woman.
我爱你 你是个了不起的女人
"I'm lucky to have you and Jazz in my life."
我的生命中能有你和小茉是我的福气
"I love you more, Darius."
我更爱你 达瑞斯
Okay, everybody, here is the turkey.
好了 各位 火鸡上来了
She pretty, ain't she?
秀色可餐
Yes, she is. Yes, she is.
对 说得没错 没错
Now, who shall I serve first?
我要先给谁
Clay, now, you know we got to give thanks
克雷 你知道在吃饭之前
before we start anything.
我们要先感恩
We can give thanks after there's a full plate of food.
我们可以在盛上饭之后再感恩
Come on. Barbara's right.
来吧 芭芭拉说得对
It's too tempting when you're staring at all this goodness.
看着这一桌的好吃的诱惑太大了
Well, you're staring at it now.
你现在就盯着呢
Come on, Dad. You can't win. Just ‐‐ Just let it go.
来吗 爸爸 你赢不了的 随她吧
Somebody say ‐‐
每个人说
say their thanks and be done with it.
他们感谢的东西然后下一个人继续
Hey, I'll go first.
我先来
I am just so grateful to have my husband home.
我感激我的丈夫回家了
And baby AJ and all of us together...
还有AJ的降生还有我们一家人的团聚
I never thought this day would come.
我从没有想过这一天会到来
I guess I better go next.
我最好下一个来
For so long, I prayed for the day
这么久以来 我祈祷着
that my baby would be home again,
我的孩子能够有朝一日回到家里
where he belongs...
回到他的归属
with his family.
和他的家人在一起
So thank you, Lord, for your blessings.
谢谢你 上帝 感谢你的赐福
And now, I ask for your healing.
现在 我们请求你的疗愈
It's been a long road for all of us.
这一路走来很漫长
Aaron...
亚伦
I need to apologize to you.
我需要向你道歉
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Of course. Of course. I understand.
当然 当然 我能理解
No, baby.
不 宝贝
No.
不
You listen to me.
你听我说
Come o‐‐ No. You listen to me.
别这样 不 你听我说
Baby, he said it's alright.
宝贝 他说了没关系
You don't have to do this, Mama.
你没必要这么做 妈妈
I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲
I can take your anger.
我能够接受你的愤怒
You have nothing to be sorry for.
你不需要道歉
But I do. I wasn't there.
我需要 我没有在那
For you.
陪在你身边
I can take it, Aaron.
我能够接受 亚伦
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表