剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
I'm gonna need to see something official from the court
我需要看到法庭的正式记录
that proves you were really there.
证明你真的在那里
Alright. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Excuse me. I'm looking for my client.
不好意思 我要找我的委托人
He's up for an arraignment.
他要被传讯了
If he's here, he's in the bullpen.
如果他在这里 他应该在那个房♥间里
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
You're, uh ‐‐ You're representing Terzian, right?
你 你代理的人是泰尔济安 对吗
Yeah. How do you know?
是的 你怎么知道
Your name was on the docket. And, uh, I recognize your face.
文件上有你的名字 我认识你的脸
And you are?
你是
Rose Davila. For the People.
罗斯·达维拉 检察官
Your client takes a plea, I can get him off on probation.
你的委托人认罪的话 我可以给他缓刑
I haven't even talked to him yet.
我还没有和他谈过
This is as good as it's gonna get.
这是最好的条件
If I were you, I'd, uh ‐‐ I'd sell this,
如果我是你 我会让他接受的
buy yourself a long Thanksgiving weekend.
给自己在感恩节周末放个假
Tick tock.
抓紧
Are you Ben?
你是本吗
You my Public Defender?
你是我的公设辩护律师吗
No. I'm your lawyer.
不 我是你的律师
Aaron Wallace.
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
The prison lawyer?
那个监狱律师
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Your cousin Davit.
你的表兄弟戴维特
He reached out to me, said you may need some help.
他联♥系♥了我 说你需要一些帮助
Well, I don't want Davit's help.
好吧 我不想要他的帮助
Or yours if you're coming from him.
或者你的帮助 如果你是因为他来的
I get it.
我明白
You don't want anything to do with that side of your family.
你不想和那部分家人扯上任何关系
But your arraignment's in maybe five minutes,
但是你大概五分钟之后就要被传讯了
and your Public Defender ain't even here.
你的公设辩护律师甚至都没来
So, want to talk to me about what happened or not?
所以 想和我谈谈发生了什么吗
There was this fight between a friend of mine, Giovanni,
我的朋友乔瓦尼和一个人
and this other guy.
发生了一些争执
They were brawling over a parking spot.
因为一个停车位打了起来
Our neighbor... her name's Monica,
我们的邻居 她的名字是莫妮卡
she was gonna testify against him.
她要出庭指证他
And you tried to convince her not to?
你想说服她吗
Gio's a good guy.
乔是个好人
He knows a lot of people in the neighborhood,
他认识很多邻居
and he's helped me get a lot of work.
他还帮我找了很多活
So I went to talk to her.
所以我去和她谈了谈
Next day, cops are at my place
第二天 警♥察♥找上门
and they're taking my kids to social services.
把我的孩子送去了社会福利部门
I didn't know I was doing anything illegal.
我不知道自己做的事情是犯法的
I just wanted to keep Gio out of trouble.
我只是想帮乔摆脱麻烦
Okay, there's an offer on the table.
好吧 目前有一份协议
Take the plea and they'll release you on probation.
认罪 然后他们会假释你
But then I'd have a criminal record.
但是 我会有犯罪记录
It's an A misdemeanor, so yeah.
这是A类轻罪 所以 是的
I've been working three years to get my electrician's license.
我已经工作了三年时间准备拿到电工执照
A criminal record will knock me out of that.
有了犯罪记录就拿不到了
And I got kids to take care of.
我还有孩子要照顾
Alright, I'm with you, man.
没事 我懂你 兄弟
Let's see what we can do.
让我看看我们该怎么办
Docket 2019H77445...
2019H77445号♥案件
...People vs. Benjamin Terzian.
公诉本杰明·泰尔济安
Mr. Wallace. Welcome to Hartford.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 欢迎来到哈特福特
Ms. Davila, I'm assuming you have a plea offer?
达维拉女士 我想你应该准备了认罪协议
A misdemeanor and probation, Your Honor.
轻罪假释 法官大人
Sounds more than fair. Mr. Wallace?
听起来很合理 华♥莱♥士♥先生呢
My client has no criminal record, Your Honor.
我的委托人没有任何犯罪记录 法官大人
And he doesn't want to change that today,
他不希望改变这一点
because the District Attorney's office is taking
因为地区检察官提起这些诉讼
an extremely punitive position in even bringing these charges.
有过度惩戒之嫌
A trial on a felony charge won't get you
重罪指控的审判不会让你
to a less punitive place, Mr. Wallace.
得到轻罚 华♥莱♥士♥先生
But we're happy to pursue it if you'd like.
但如果你愿意 我们愿意继续诉讼
Fine. I'll hear you on the question of bail.
好的 我听一下你的保释条件
The People ask bail be set at $10,000.
公诉方要求设定保释金为一万美金
This is a non‐violent offense.
这是一次非暴♥力♥犯罪
Mr. Terzian attempted to disrupt
泰尔济安先生试图干扰
an ongoing felony investigation.
一项正在进行中的重罪调查
Mr. Wallace should be grateful we're not asking for more.
我们没有要求更高的金额 华♥莱♥士♥先生就应该心怀感激了
He's a single father with two children and no prior.
他是一个单身父亲 有两个孩子 没有前科
He's gainfully employed and in school
有一份正当工作 参加了学习课程
and in no way a flight risk.
没有逃跑的风险
If he can't make this bail, he'd be separated from his children,
如果他不能被保释 就会被迫和孩子分开
who are right now sitting in
他的孩子现在正在
a social services facility somewhere.
某个社会福利机构
Then I suggest you consult with your client again
那我建议你和你的委托人在商量一下
and see if he's amendable to the deal.
看看他是否愿意接受协议
Can you make that kind of bail?
你能有凑够的保释金吗
No way. No. I...
不可能 我
Alright, you gotta put down 10% to a bondsman.
好的 你得给保证人10%的订金
Can you scrape up a grand?
你能拿出一千块吗
My mother should be able to.
我妈应该可以
And she can take the kids.
她还可以照顾孩子
That's still something I have to deal with in family court.
那是在家庭法♥院♥要解决的事情
Mr. Wallace?
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Your Honor, I'm gonna ask you one last time ‐‐
法官大人 我最后一次请求您
I understand you've gotten used to gaming the system, Mr. Wallace.
我知道你习惯了钻制度的空子 华♥莱♥士♥先生
I'm not impressed.
我并不赞赏这点
But I'll cut your client a break here.
但我会放你委托人一马
$2,500 bail.
保释金两千五美金
Next case, please.
下一个案子
Docket 2019H77...
案件号♥2019H77
My mother's name is Miriam. We live on the same street.
我妈妈的名字是米里亚姆 我们住在同一条街上
...People vs. Harry Poe.
哈利·波公诉案
Just don't let her ask Davit or his mother
别让她求戴维特或者他妈
or anyone else in the family to pay for anything.
或那边的任何人付一分钱
Do you hear me? I don't want to owe them.
听到了吗 我不想欠他们
So, you got any big plans for Thanksgiving?
感恩节你有什么计划吗
Oh, yeah!
有啊
Potluck with a dozen guys
我们周二经常一起聚会的老哥们
from my Tuesday night men's meeting.
到时会一起吃个饭
I've been assigned whipped sweet potatoes.
我的任务是搅拌红薯泥
Not confident about those at all.
不过我不太擅长这些
What about you? You gonna be with Mom or Dad?
你呢 你会和你妈还是你♥爸♥一起过
2:00 to 5:00 with Mom, 5:30 to 8:00 with Dad.
2-5点陪我妈 5:30-8:00陪我爸
Big negotiation there.
这安排费老劲了
Double header.
还连着两场
That's a lot of stuffing and mashed.
你可有不少要忙
Mom's gone vegan, so that part is okay.
我妈妈是素食主义者 所以还比较容易
It's the sniping about each other that I could do without.
不过真不想听他们俩互相攻击彼此
Eh. At least nobody's asking you to stay away.
至少他们俩还都想见你
My daughter‐in‐law's not a fan.
我的儿媳妇不怎么想见我
I got to say I kind of have it coming.
不过我得说这事也有点怪我
Haven't you made your amends?
你没打算去求和吗
Oh, I've made 'em.
我已经去过了
They just haven't quite been accepted yet.
他们只是还不怎么想接受我
So, ready to get to work or ‐‐
那么 我们要开工了
Yes.
好
So, you know Aaron's trying to build a self‐defense argument
你知道亚伦想在贾马尔·毕肖普的案子中
for Jamal Bishop's old case, right?
以正当防卫做辩护对吧
Now, we got two possible eyewitnesses
现在我们有两个目击证人
who were there the day of the confrontation
在双方交锋的时候他们都在现场
and we got a couple people who lived with Georgia,
我们还有几个和乔治娅住在一起的
hopefully can talk to the idea
希望能让他们作证
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表