剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
no C.O.s, no warden,
不得有狱警典狱长陪同
and these -- they go away.
还有那些 那些得拆下来
Are you suggesting he doesn't feel safe speaking freely?
你是说他觉得不这么做他就不能畅所欲言
Let's call it attorney-client privilege.
暂且是为了律师客户保密特权
We don't get that, we got no deal.
这些不满足 就没得谈
Hello, Hassan.
你好 哈桑
Thank you both for coming.
谢谢你们两个过来
I know it couldn't have been easy.
我知道这么做不容易
I told you I wouldn't forget.
我告诉你我不会忘记
Supe says you have to stand eight feet apart.
典狱长说你们得间隔两米四
How about I just go over here?
不如我直接过去
I need to record this, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我需要录下来
That's fine, yeah.
没关系 可以
So tell us what's going on in there.
告诉我们这里的情况
I wouldn't know exactly.
我不清楚具体是怎么回事
I spent the last five days in my cell.
过去的五天我都待在自己的牢房♥
I asked them to let me walk the blocks to see for myself,
我向他们申请独自寻访囚区
but they shot that down.
但是他们不准
And the conditions?
生活条件了
No yard time, even in small groups?
不准放风 小规模分批也不行
No, I don't think they have the manpower for that.
不行 我觉得他们人手不够
Word is half the C.O.s aren't showing up for work.
据说一半的狱警都没来上班
So what about your three meals?
一日三餐呢
It's one meal. Triple calorie count.
只有一餐 三倍的热量供给
We're supposed to ration, but...
我们应该实行配给制 但是
Look, a lot of the guys are so paranoid,
听着 不少人疑心很重
they won't even touch it.
碰都不愿意碰
And they're still double-bunking?
还是两人一间吗
Only way to avoid that is to lower the inmate count.
想要改变这个现象必须减少监狱人数
You know that.
你知道的
No one's protesting?
没人抗♥议♥吗
First couple days, everybody's hollering.
最初几天 所有人都有意见
But now it's just eerie quiet,
现在只剩下诡异的寂静
like our spirit's broken.
好像我们的精神垮掉了
And what about Xavier Barnwell?
泽维尔·巴维尔呢
You hear about that?
你听说没有
No. Something happen to him?
没有 他出什么事了
He died.
他死了
And we think maybe of COVID.
我们认为可能是因为新冠肺炎
No.
不
Hassan, did you see or hear about
哈桑 你有没有见过或者听说
anyone else who got sick?
有其他人患病
Um, there was a couple of guys on my pod,
我分区有几个囚犯
but they took them, um --
被带走了
they took them to the...
他们把他们带到
Hassan?
哈桑
Xavier really died?
泽维尔真的死了吗
Hey, listen to me, all right?
听我说 好吗
We're here to fix this,
我们是来解决这件事的
get some people out.
放一部分人出去
It may take us a couple of days, but we will get something done.
这可能要 花上几天时间 但是我们会争取一些成果
You get the word out?
你把消息传出去了吗
Yeah. Yeah, of course, man.
是 是 当然 兄弟
So, you're supposed to stay there overnight?
所以 你要在那里过夜吗
Yeah, it's gonna take them hours to get all the inmate files,
是 他们要花几个小时整理所有囚犯的档案
so we agreed to start in the morning.
所以我们同意早上开始
And the probation office gave you an exemption for this?
保释办公室准许了吗
Yeah. Scotty went to bat.
是 斯考特鼎力相助
I guess he understands what it means
我猜他是意识到了把这些放出去
to get all these guys out of here.
意味着什么
Are you gonna try for Jamal?
你要试着把贾马尔放出来吗
No.
不会
They're only considering nonviolent offenders.
他们只考虑非暴♥力♥罪犯
So you're calling to say you're doing this or to ask me?
所以你打来是为了通知我还是咨♥询♥我的以见
I already asked Ronnie
我已将让罗尼
to go over to the house to be with Jazz.
去陪着小茉
I'm not doing this without your blessing.
我得征求你的同意
Is it gonna be okay for you, being there overnight?
你没问题吧 在那过夜
It's against the COVID protocol for us to leave.
我们离开不符合防疫规定
It's a price worth paying.
这点牺牲是值得测
Okay.
好吧
But no walking the blocks, Aaron.
但是不许去探视囚区 亚伦
I don't care what kind of protection they give you.
我不在乎他们给你做什么样的防护
I can't have you doing that,
我不能允许你那么做
not with me here, already taking on this risk.
我已经在冒着风险工作
You're right. Thank you.
你说得对 谢谢你
I appreciate you asking me, really.
我很欣慰你来征求我的意见 真的
I guess I'm learning.
我猜我是有长进了
I'll tell you something else.
我再告诉你件事
From what I've seen,
从我所见的情况
there is no way that that prison with 1,700 people
那所监狱1700人
only has 11 cases.
绝对不可能只有11个病例
No way.
不可能
We replenished your water supply.
我们给你们拿了水
Anything else you need tonight, someone will be right outside.
要是今晚还有什么需要 门外就有人
You can take these.
这些你可以收走
I'm not wearing them.
我不♥穿♥
Fair enough.
也是
Thank you, Mike. Much appreciated.
谢谢你 迈克 非常感谢
Is there anything else we can do for you?
还有什么我们能为你们做的吗
Yeah. You can answer me one question.
有 你可以回答我一个问题
Why was Hassan Nawaz not allowed to walk the blocks
为什么哈桑·纳瓦兹先生作为囚犯代表
as the prisoner rep?
不能巡视囚区
He didn't ask to.
他没有要求
Oh, he asked the C.O.s.
他向狱警要求了
Well, it never got back to me.
没有传达到我这里
And how do you account for that?
你要怎么解释
I don't know.
我不知道
But I assure you I'll look into it.
但是我向你保证我会调查
Something's not right here.
这里有情况不对劲
Maybe he's just in over his head.
也许他只是自顾不暇
You see how the guards are acting.
你看到警卫的表现了
And you saw Jamal.
你见到贾马尔了
We don't have a move, Aaron.
我们没有对策 亚伦
Unless you want to go back to court,
除非你想要对簿公堂
and that could take days or weeks.
那可能要花上几天或者几周的时间
We have 132 men we can get out right now,
我们现在就可释放132个人
and when we do, we can get more information then.
等把人当了 我们到时候也能得到更多信息
Close cell four!
关闭四号♥囚室
Hey, I think the warden's telling us what he knows,
我想典狱长把他知道的情况告诉了我们
which means it's the guards acting on their own.
这意味着警卫是自己行动的
Some of the guards.
某些警卫
Others don't like it but are too scared to say.
其他人看不惯但是也不敢发声
The only way Walter could've got a burner phone
沃尔特得到手♥机♥一定是因为
was from a guard who wanted a leak.
有警卫希望他把事情说出去
Well, then we find out who that was
我们找到这个人是谁
and see if we can break him.
看看能不能从他这里获得突破口
Walter's not texting me back,
沃尔特没回我的短♥信♥
which means the guard already took the phone back.
这意味着警卫已经把手♥机♥收回去了
Could be getting cold feet.
可能是胆怯了
If they're putting the sick prisoners somewhere --
如果他们把生病的囚犯关在某个地方
It's gotta be solitary.
一定是在单人囚室
Jamal wanted out of there so bad.
贾马尔迫切地想要离开那
And if we're right, that means that Xavier Barnwell was there
如果我们没弄错 这意味泽维尔·巴维尔
when he had his heart attack and not in his cell.
在心脏病发的时候是在那里而不是自己的牢房♥
Hey, you think we can get a subpoena for the security cams?
你觉得我们能拿到监控的传票吗
If we get Barnwell's family to threaten a lawsuit,
如果我们能让巴维尔的家人威胁起诉
O'Reilly folds like a house of cards.
奥莱利只能老实就范
As long as you give us power of attorney,
你只要给我们委托书
we can draw up a complaint
我们就可以起草申诉
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表