剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah.
嗯
There a problem with that?
有问题吗
I know Hunt's in the D. A.'s pocket.
我知道亨特现在被地区检察官控制了
Most everyone thinks it's messed up,
大家都觉得这不是什么好事
warden being owned like that.
监狱长被人控制
Yeah?
是吗
Most everybody gonna stop me from getting killed
如果我离开牢房♥
if I step out of here?
大家能保证我不会被人捅死吗
I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
我肯定不会冒这个险
I guess that sympathy doesn't help me much, now, does it, Huey?
我想现在同情对我来说也没什么用了 是不是修伊
Word is, you got offered a deal.
我听说他们打算跟你协议
I'd take it and get the hell up out of here.
要是我就接受协商 赶紧离开这
That's what I'm doing.
要是我就会这么做
You quit?
你会放弃是吗
I'm getting out while the getting's still good.
我会在能出去的时候赶紧出去
I'll make sure you get your meal.
我会给你弄点吃的来
Hey.
嘿
I keep asking about Jamal.
我一直在问贾马尔的事
I'm his lawyer.
我是他的律师
I got a right to see him.
我有权利见他
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力吧
You do what you're gonna do, man, but take me out of it.
你想做什么就去做 但别管我了
I'm gonna be fine either way.
我无所谓的
You know they're gonna charge you with attempted murder.
你知道他们会以谋杀未遂罪名给你定罪
And now Maskins owns the warden, they're gonna throw the whole book at you.
现在马斯金斯控制了监狱长 他们会把这一切都算你头上
You think I ain't know that before I ran into the gym
你以为我拿着刀子冲进去时
with a shiv? I know, but it's ‐‐
没想明白这一点吗 我知道 但是
But nothing, man. Listen.
但是什么 听我说
I'm the guy who took out The Man.
我收拾了监狱里的老大
Which means I'm the man now.
现在我就是老大了
Alright?
对不对
Either way, my time is gonna be better in here now.
无论怎样 我的日子都会比以前过的好
Just take me out of it.
所以不要考虑我了
Tell me what you're thinking.
告诉我你怎么想的
Marie's the one pushing me to fight.
玛丽主张我继续下去
That's got to feel good.
那感觉真好
Roswell thinks they're panicking.
罗斯维尔认为他们慌了
But desperate people are dangerous.
但是人们在绝望的时候也是最危险的
By the time I get to trial,
等到我的案子再审的时候
Maskins is gonna be Attorney General.
马斯金斯应该已经当上总检察长了
There are so many ways they can work me over.
他们有太多办法把我搞死了
And how am I gonna stay safe in this place?
我在这个地方又怎么保证安全
Got Cassius' crew needing to take me out to save their names.
卡修斯的手下为了挽救他们的名誉 肯定想除掉我
Got everybody else thinking maybe I'm a rat.
其他人可能认为我是个奸细
Was that even legal, man? What they did?
他们做的合法吗
The ‐‐ The D. A. getting to the warden,
地区检察官通过监狱长
muscling you? No.
来威胁你 不合法
There's no way to prove it.
但你没有证据啊
Unless I could break one of the guards...
除非我能说服某个狱警
get someone to snitch.
帮我做个密探什么的
Huey buried my burner.
修伊把我一次性手♥机♥的事压下来了
I just found out he gave notice.
我刚发现他辞职了
You know he's the one who set you up in the gym
你知道是他在健身房♥给你下了套吧
when he thought I was gonna take you out?
他当时以为我会弄死你呢
Yeah, he got a guilty conscience.
他可能内疚了
Nah. Ain't that guilty, man.
不 伙计 他才不会内疚呢
Sounds like you don't got a choice.
听起来你好像也没有什么选择
Just accept what you got and be grateful.
要不你就接受吧
Yeah?
你也这样想吗
Just know that it was you who got you where you are.
你要记住一件事 是你自己争取来的这个结果
Them caving right now? That means you won.
他们现在跟你协商 说明你赢了
Take that home with you.
你就这样回家吧
Meet your grandson.
去看看你的小外孙吧
Hmm.
额
I understand you'll be taking the mantle.
我理解你接下这个职位
Big shoes to fill.
确实是肩负重任
Well, hopefully, I can walk my own path.
希望我可以走自己的路
Institutions are bigger than people.
机构的权力比个人♥大♥
That's how we get corrupted,
我们就是这么堕落的
even if you have the best of intentions.
尽管你是出于好意
Speak for yourself, Henry.
说你自己就够了 亨利
Oh, I do.
我是说我啊
Now that I'm not inside it.
既然现在我退出了
And we are all glad you saw the light.
我们都替你得到感到高兴
Come on, Dez.
得了吧 德兹
This can't be what you signed up for when you took the job.
你做这份工作不可能是为了这个
Playing things this way?
要这么玩嘛
I mean, really?
我是说 来真的吗
This is everything we agreed to.
这是我们都同意了的
Mr. Roswell has already read it over.
罗斯维尔先生已经看过了
Hope your wife's still gonna respect you.
希望你的妻子还会尊重你
But then, maybe your name wasn't worth all that much
不过那时 或许你的名字 从一开始
to begin with.
就不值那么多钱
You know what?
你知道嘛
I'm gonna need a few more days to think about it.
我还需要几天考虑一下
I think I'll just commute back and forth to Albany,
我想我得来回奥尔巴尼通勤了
and Beth and Charlie will stay here.
贝斯和查理就继续待在这
At least until he graduates.
至少待到他毕业
Hey, let me call you back.
嘿 我待会打给你
Someone just stepped into my office.
有人刚刚闯进了我的办公室
I'll talk to you later?
我待会儿再打给你
What happened?
发生什么了
Hunt's a maniac. That's what happened.
亨特是个疯子 就这
What did Hunt say exactly to make him change his mind?
亨特到底跟他说了什么让他改变心意了
He baited him, Glen. What difference does it make?
他激怒了他 格伦 这有什么关系呢
Because I need to know what Wallace is thinking.
我要知道华♥莱♥士♥到底在想什么
Well, now you don't, because Wallace figured out
呵 现在你不必知道了 因为华♥莱♥士♥发现了
Hunt's got microphones everywhere.
亨特到处都安了摄像头
What's going on with you?
你怎么回事
I don't understand why we're playing this game.
我不明白我们为什么要玩这场游戏
And, frankly, I'm not comfortable
老实说 我对我们的一些策略
with some of our tactics.
很看不惯
Hunt's not going to let Wallace get hurt,
亨特不会让华♥莱♥士♥受伤的
as long as he stays in his cell,
只要他好好呆在他的牢房♥里
and that's exactly what he'll do.
他也会好好呆着的
Yeah, and gunning for Wallace's wife?
那找华♥莱♥士♥妻子麻烦怎么解释呢
What's our next move?
我们下一步做什么
Grab his daughter out of the hospital,
把他的女儿从医院里掳走
throw her in jail for cutting school?
把她关进监狱来处罚她逃课
You really want to start your career as D. A.
你难道真的想一开始做地检
having to retry this case?
就不得不重审这个案子嘛
When one of our star witnesses has disappeared
而且还是在我们的一个目击证人失踪了
and we have no idea if the other one will stick to his story?
我们也不知道另一个证人是否会坚持自己的说辞的时候
Angelo Torres didn't just disappear, Glen.
安吉洛·托雷斯不止是失踪了 格伦
You helped him flee the country.
你帮助他逃离了这个国家
Be very careful, Dez.
千万要小心 德斯
And what makes you think
你为什么会觉得
that Michael Miller won't stick to his story?
迈克尔·米勒不会坚持他的说辞
Did you coerce him nine years ago?
难道你九年前胁迫了他嘛
Is that why?
是这样嘛
You're not starting to think Wallace is innocent?
你不会开始觉得华♥莱♥士♥是无辜的吧
I don't know, Glen.
我不知道 格伦
And I don't think you do, either.
我想你也不知道
Henry!
亨利
What? You don't love me anymore?
什么 你不爱我了嘛
I've been trying you for hours.
我已经找了你几个小时了
Hanging on by a thread, trying to save my marriage, and somehow find a new job.
苦苦挣扎着 想要拯救我的婚姻 设法找到一份新工作
Come on!
拜托
You're the most qualified unemployed former prison warden
纽约历史上所有失业的监狱长之中
in the history of New York.
你可是最有资格的了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表