剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
that Georgia's boyfriend was abusive.
证明乔治娅的男票有暴♥力♥倾向
Yeah.
嗯
I don't want to sound like I am complaining,
我不是想抱怨
but I ‐‐ I just ‐‐ I kind of thought
但是我 我在想
we were gonna be doing big social justice cases.
我以为我们会做那种维护社会正义的案子
We will ‐‐ eventually.
我们会做的 这是早晚的事
Okay.
好吧
Because there's this amazing case
因为我知道有这种
about mental health and the death penalty
是关于精神健康和死刑的案子
which I just think our team here
我觉得如果接这种案子
could really make a huge impact by ‐‐
我们可以引起很大的反响
Charlotte.
夏洛特
I know.
我知道
Jamal was his best friend in prison,
贾马尔是他在牢里最好的朋友
and he feels like he owes him.
亚伦一直觉得欠他的
Yes.
没错
But what I was gonna say is
但我想说的是
that Aaron's only been out a couple weeks.
亚伦刚出来几周
We need to give him time.
我们得给他一点时间
I just don't know what's going on in his head.
我只是不知道他到底在想什么
I‐I really don't.
我 我真的不知道
Well, I thought you were gonna try and confront stuff.
我以为你会试着面对
I did.
我试过了
I mean, I tried, but he just shuts down.
我是说 我试图这样做 但他把自己封闭起来
Even the stuff with his mom, he won't talk about.
甚至连他妈妈的事 他都不想跟我说
Well, I mean, it hasn't been that long.
我是说 他出来没多久
Maybe you just gotta give it room to breathe.
也许你该给他一些喘息的空间
I know. But things keep coming up.
我知道 但有些事
Darius?
达瑞斯
No, no, not that.
不 不是那个
He doesn't want to go anywhere near that.
他根本就不想谈这件事
It's...
他
He went to his storage area, saw the boxes,
他去了仓库 看到了那些盒子
started asking when I packed everything.
然后就问我 什么时候我开始把东西装箱放仓库的
I could ‐‐ I could tell how hurt he was.
我 我能感觉得到他有多受伤
But then two minutes later,
结果两分钟之后
a wall goes up and it's like it never happened.
他就假装这一切都没发生 我们之间多了一堵无形的墙
Just give it time, Marie.
玛丽 你要多给他一点时间
It'll come together.
会好起来的
It has to, right?
必须的 对不对
No question.
毫无疑问
Right now, Ben's kids are being processed into the system ‐‐
现在 本的孩子们已经进入了寄养体系里
I don't want them in foster care.
我不想让他们被收养
They're not, Mrs. Terzian.
他们不会被收养的 泰尔济安太太
And we're gonna prevent that from happening.
我们会阻止他们被其它家庭收养的
Now, I gotta go to family court tomorrow and argue for custody.
明天我要去家事法庭 要回监护权
But if you can find the money to get him out,
但如果你有钱可以保他出来的话
it shouldn't come to that.
就没必要那样做
You know, Ben's never been in trouble a day in his life.
本一直是个听话的好孩子
That's why we got out of New York and moved here.
所以我们才离开了纽约 搬到了这
He's good.
他是个好孩子
Different from his brother and sister...
跟他妈和他姐不一样
from the whole family.
跟他们家其他人都不一样
He's getting his electrician's license.
他马上就能拿到电工技师证了
I understand.
我明白
And I'm gonna do what I can for him.
我会为他尽全力的
Hey there, Ms. Terzian.
泰尔济安女士您好
Just stopped by to check in on Ben,
我只是过来看看本
see how he's doin'.
看看他怎么样了
He's in jail because of you. That's how he's doing.
因为你他进了监狱 你觉得他还能怎么样
Oh, man, you know ‐‐ Sorry about that.
天哪 抱歉
Is there anything I could do, though?
有什么我能做的吗
You can pay his bail. He needs $2,500.
你可以保他出来 需要2500块
Y‐You know I would if I could.
如果能的话 我会这样做的
I just don't have anywhere near that.
只是我根本拿不出那笔钱
$250 would cover the down payment for the bail bondsman.
可以分期付给保释代理人 首♥付♥只需要250块
Yeah. Right.
是吗
You the lawyer?
你是律师吗
Aaron Wallace.
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So, I guess you're out on bail yourself, then.
我想你是把自己保释出来了
Yeah, no, I'm pretty strapped.
不是 我没什么钱
I'll see if I can scrounge up the $250 and hook you up.
我看看能不能凑出250块钱 然后再来找你
But just tell Ben that I'm sorry, you know,
但替我跟本说一声对不起
and that I wish he was never involved in any of that.
我真希望他没有卷进来
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
He's a good dude.
他是个好孩子
Make sure you take care of him.
你一定要好好帮他一把
Yeah.
嗯
So, yeah, I‐I'mma head out.
好吧 那我 我走了
But I'mma check you later, alright?
我晚点再来看你 好吧
Yeah. Bye‐bye.
嗯 拜
I told Ben he was trouble.
我跟本说过他不是好人
But Ben always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.
但是本总是把所有人当好人
I guess you're not confident
我想你不确定
he's gonna come up with the money.
他能拿出那笔钱吧
It's up to you, then.
这取决于你
You have $250?
你有250块吗
I have maybe $400, I think.
我有差不多400块吧
Let me look in my checkbook.
我看一下支票簿
So, you can testify to the fact
这么说你可以作证
that Tony used to knock Georgia around?
托尼时不时地会打乔治娅对吗
Absolutely.
当然
Were you familiar with Georgia's brother?
你跟乔治娅的兄弟熟吗
Jamal? Mm‐hmm.
贾马尔吗 对
Yeah.
熟啊
He'd meet us out at the bars sometimes.
他有时候去酒吧找我们
Tall, real cute.
长得很高 挺好看的
You ever see him get violent?
你见过他动粗吗
Usually, a couple of shots of tequila
通常来说 喝几杯龙舌兰
will tell you everything you need to know about a person ‐‐
一个人的本性就显露无意了
good or bad.
好坏都能看出来
Jamal was...
贾马尔是一个
fun.
特别逗的人
And he loved Georgia. Like no brother I'd ever seen.
他对乔治娅很好 我没见过别人家的兄弟像他那样
Ah. It's Aaron.
是亚伦
Y'allo. Is there a thing
喂 有这种事吗
where bondsmen won't take the bail if it's too low?
保释金代理人不愿意保释 因为保金太低
'Cause we've been in four places now,
我们已经跑了四个地方了
and they keep giving us the run‐around.
但他们一直让我们去别的地方
Well, yeah, of course.
当然会这样
All the paperwork and the hassle ‐‐
需要做很多文件 还有很多麻烦事
nobody's gonna get out of bed for anything less than $500.
没人会愿意接低于500块的小活的
So we'd have been better off if the bail had been 10 grand.
这么说如果我们保释金是1万块的话 我们反而更容易获得保释
Judge have it in for you?
是法官跟你过不去吗
Son of a bitch low‐balled us to make it harder.
这个混♥蛋♥故意刁难我们
One of the many reasons
所以我才特别
I hate everything about the bail system.
不喜欢保释制度
Can we post bail? Out of our escrow?
我们能直接提交保释金吗 通过第三方托管的方式
Well, you can't be on the hook for the money and rep the client.
你不能帮委托人付钱 然后还同时做他的辩护律师
It's a conflict of interest.
这是有利益冲突的
Alright, what if we ask Richardson?
好吧 那我们去找理查森如何
He can pay it from a separate account
他可以通过一个独♥立♥账户进行付款
and subtract it from our next payment.
然后从下次给我的薪水中扣除
Soon as he hears your guy's tied to an Albanian crime family?
他要是听说你给一个阿尔巴尼亚罪犯做辩护
You can't hide that from him.
你没办法瞒他
Yeah, right.
是啊
Good news is we're making progress on Jamal's case.
我这有好消息 贾马尔的案子我们取得了一些进展
First couple of witnesses are gonna help you out big time.
几个目击证人在上庭时应该都能帮到你
Thanks for covering me on that, man.
谢谢你帮我
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表