剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Course, I didn't get any of that.
当然 我没学会这一点
And the second they took him away...
他们带走他的那一刻
...I just fell apart.
我就崩溃了
they never talk about the families, you know?
知道吗 他们从不谈论家人
What it does to them.
家人对他们的影响
I really wish you'd talk to me.
你跟我好好谈谈好吗
You wanted us to get the tree together.
你想让我们三个去选树
We got it.
我们买♥♥来了
You wanted us home. We're home.
你想我们回家 我们回了
I don't know what else you want from me.
不知道你还想要我怎样
I want you to tell me how you feel.
我想让你告诉我你的感受
Why does it matter? It won't change anything.
这有什么关系 又改变不了什么
Because holding it in will only make you feel bad.
因为憋在心里只会让你更难受
You know what makes me feel bad?
你知道什么才让我难受吗
Dreaming about dad coming home every night for 10 years.
十年来每天晚上我都梦到爸爸回家了
Then he finally comes home, we're a family again,
后来他终于回了家 我们一家人又团聚了
and now it's gone.
可现在他又离开了
He said that we were the only thing
他说我们是他在那里
he was fighting for in there.
唯一的奋斗目标
He said that he would always be here,
他说他会一直在我身边
but he's not.
但他并没有
he came down here for this? Of course he did,
他来这里就是为了这个 当然了
and he's got kyle rogers from the union with him.
而且他还带了工会的凯尔·罗杰斯一起过来
That union is the reason no one takes this on.
就因为工会所以没人接这个案子
Mr. Wallace. Turn around.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 请转身
What are you doing here? Hold on, what's going on?
你在这里做什么 等等 发生什么事了
I said turn around. Come on, scotty.
我说转身 别这样 斯科特
You don't have to do this. What the hell is this?
你没必要这么做 这是怎么回事
It's his probation officer.
那是他的缓刑监督官
He's on probation? For what?
他在缓刑 犯了什么事
I called his office twice last night.
我昨晚给他办公室打了两次电♥话♥
He didn't answer, so I drove by. He wasn't there.
没人接 所以我开车过去了 他不在那里
Which means he broke curfew
这就代表他违反了宵禁
and violated the conditions of his probation.
和他的缓刑条件
Come on, man. I'm due in court.
别这样 老兄 我马上要开庭了
I don't care. Let's go.
我不在乎 我们走吧
It's okay! I'll do the hearing!
没关系 我替你去听证会
I-I'll find you after!
我回头再去找你
Can't we postpone this?
我们不能推迟一下吗
no, we can't.
不 我们不能
I was a police officer for 27 years.
我当了27年的警♥察♥
12 on patrol, a stint in narcotics,
其中12年做过巡警 缉毒警♥察♥
and the rest as a sergeant.
其余的时间在做警长
How many precincts did you work in?
你在哪几个分局工作过
Four -- uh, the 8th, 16th, 53rd, and 57th.
4号♥ 8号♥ 16号♥ 53号♥ 还有57号♥
You ever hear of collars for dollars?
你听说过抓人创收吗
Yeah.
听说过
And what is that?
那是什么
It's when you make arrests that you otherwise wouldn't make
因为你想要拿加班费 所以你会逮捕一些人
'cause you want the overtime.
你平常不会抓的人
In all your years as an officer,
在你当警♥察♥的这些年里
how often did you hear that phrase?
你听到过多少次这句话
Uh, every precinct I ever worked in.
我工作过的每一个分局都听到过
Did you ever personally participate
你曾经亲身参与过
in collars for dollars?
抓人创收吗
No. But it was commonplace.
没有 但这是司空见惯的事了
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对 这是无端推测
I'll re-ask the question.
我再重问一遍这个问题
Did you personally witness officers
你是否亲眼目睹过警♥察♥
engaging in collars for dollars?
为了钱而参与抓人创收吗
Yes. As a sergeant, I approved the overtime.
是的 作为警长 我批准了他们的加班工时
I regret it, but I did it.
我很后悔 但我的确批准了
And what about where the arrests were made?
那这些逮捕都是在哪里发生的
Well, if you want to get away with doing something shady,
如果你想做些见不得人的事
you do it where you're least likely to get caught.
你肯定会在最不可能被抓到的地方做
So, target people you think won't complain? Right.
所以你们会去逮捕那些不会事后给你们找麻烦的人 对
And pick charges that don't make a big stir
然后选择那些没有多少政♥治♥影响力
in communities that don't have a lot of political power?
不会引起很大轰动的地区对他们进行指控
I didn't say it was right -- just that everyone did it.
我并没有说这样做是对的 只是这是大家的惯常做法
No more questions.
没有其他问题了
Mr. Mcclinchy,
麦克林奇先生
have you ever worked in the 39th precinct?
你在第39分局工作过吗
No.
没有
Have you ever met officer lidell?
你是否见过利德尔警官
I have not.
没有
So you have no idea
所以你不知道
if he was engaging in collars for dollars
他逮捕被告的时候
when he arrested the defendant, do you?
是否真是为了抓人创收 对吧
No, but -- so, no.
不知道 但是 所以就是不知道了
Let him finish. It's my cross, counselor.
让他说完 这是我的询问环节 对方律师
I said let him finish! Hey. Henry.
我说让他说完 - 亨利
Sergeant, would you like to finish?
警长 你继续
If a patrol officer
如果一个
who wasn't assigned to the transit bureau
并没有被分配到交通局的警♥察♥
came into my office with a train hop
来到我的办公室声称
that he picked up 14 minutes before the end of his shift
在他的轮班结束前14分钟抓到一个跳检票门的人
looking for a dozen hours of overtime,
以此想要拿到12个小时的加班费
then, yeah, it was collars for dollars.
那么这就是抓人创收
Ada mcnamara: So, then, would you --
那你能不能
may I have a moment, your honor?
法官大人 我能占用您一点时间吗
apparently, there are other officers
显然 还有其他警官
who are willing to testify.
愿意作证
We weren't given any notice of this.
我们没有接到关于此的任何通知
I know, right?
我知道
Late-breaking news and all that,
这毕竟是最新消息嘛
but, look, if you want to stipulate
但是 听着 如果你愿意说明
to the existence of collars for dollars,
抓人创收的现象的存在
I'm happy to spare us all
我很乐意节省下我们所有的时间
the time and effort of calling them.
和精力 不用再一一传唤证人了
Even if I were willing to stipulate,
即使我愿意这样做
it doesn't mean that officer lidell
这也不意味着利德尔警官当时真是为了
was actually doing it.
加班创收而这么做的
Counselor, short of him hypnotizing your officer
被告律师 除却催眠了你的委托人
to admitting that he did it,
让他承认他的确那么做了
I don't know what else mr. Roswell can do
我不知道罗斯威尔先生还能
in the way of a proffer.
做些什么来作为证据提呈上来
I am signing a subpoena for police department records.
我正在签署一份传票 以调取警♥察♥局的记录
And now either your boss is having a seizure,
现在除非你的上司癫痫发作了
or he really wants to talk to you.
他一定需要跟你谈谈
Why don't we take a break?
我们先休庭吧
your po tells me that you have a tendency
你的缓刑监督官告诉我
to think that the rules don't apply to you.
你认为这些规则并不适用于你
That may have helped you win your case,
这也许能帮你赢下案子
but now it's gonna get you thrown back in prison.
但现在这却会让你重回监狱
Is that what you're gonna do?
你真的要这样做吗
If your story checks out, then no.
如果你的故事属实 那你就不用回监狱
But this will be memorialized in your file.
但这将被记录在你的档案中
One more misstep,
再犯一次错
and we're gonna file a violation.
我们就得上报你的违规行为
You didn't have to put cuffs on me.
你没必要给我戴手铐
You jeopardized my client's case.
你破坏了我委托人的案子
I gave you a wake-up call.
我是给你提个醒
Oh. So, what?
那又怎样
This some scared-straight bs?
难道我会听你那些吓唬人的废话吗
I'm not a teenager.
我不是小孩了
You're living in an office,
你住在办公室里
and you appear to be pushing away
却似乎要把世界上
the two people on this planet who love you the most.
最爱你的两个人推开
Feels like a teenager to me.
对我来说这种行为就像个十几岁的孩子
So, here's what we're gonna do.
所以这是我们要做的
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表