剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
You're my brother, and I love you.
你是我兄弟 我爱你
But it's time for everyone to move forward.
但是时候让大家都继续自己的生活了
I'm moving in with Marie.
我和玛丽同居了
I haven't seen Darius around.
我没看到达利斯呢
He moved out.
他搬出去了
Scotty Williams.
斯科蒂·威廉姆斯
I'm your probation officer.
我是你的缓刑监督官
A man just getting out of prison
一个刚刚出狱的人
needs to have some degree of financial stability.
需要有点稳定的收入吧
You get that I'm a lawyer, right?
你知道我是个律师 对吗
Spencer Richardson called me yesterday.
斯宾塞·理查森昨天给我打了电♥话♥
Can't hurt to hear what the man has to say.
去听他说两句也无妨
I know you got no good reason to trust me.
我知道你没理由信任我
But I can offer you something
但我却能给你一个非常好的机会
more fulfilling than maybe you'd imagined.
一个你想都没想过的好机会
It sounds like he really wants to do some good.
听起来他好像是真的想做件好事而已
And it would be for a lot of money.
而且你还能赚到很多钱
I gotta have my independence.
我需要有自己的独♥立♥性
I got one case -- Hmm? --
我手里有个案子
I want you to take.
希望你能接
We made a compromise.
我们达成了一致
I gotta do this onething for him.
我只需要为他做一件事
Thank you.
谢谢你
For hearing me.
肯听我的建议
I don't want to lose you again.
我不想再失去你了
* Call me crazy *
就当我疯了吧
* When I see you, baby *
当我看见你的时候 宝贝
* Got a smile about you *
看见了你的微笑
* Something red wine about you *
那微笑让我如饮醇酒
* In the evening, hazy *
在傍晚 朦朦胧胧的
Is this real?
这是真的吗
I think so.
当然
When did that happen?
那个小家伙什么时候来的
Like 3:30.
3:30吧
Let me see if Jazz is up to feed him.
我看看小茉有没有喂过他
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
Grandma got you. I got you.
外婆在这呢 好了
I know. I know.
我知道我知道
Hey.
嘿
Hmm?
嗯
You're beautiful.
你好美
You should go over to that storage unit.
你今天应该去仓库拿东西了
Those, uh, empty drawers are getting lonely,
那些空柜子很孤单呢
and I have half a closet waiting for you.
我还有一半的衣柜等你来填满
Oh, I seriously doubt it's half.
我很怀疑还有一半那么多嘛
Just get over there.
快去吧
Okay, okay.
好了好了
* Mad about you *
我为你疯狂
* Breaking my heart at the first sight *
只见一面你就伤了我的心
* Leaving me lost in the morning light*
清晨将我一个人孤单的丢下
Hey.
嘿
How'd yousleep?
你睡的怎么样
Better than on the couch.
比在沙发上好
Oh, I'll bet.
那还用说
Watch it.
别乱说
Oh, I will.
知道啦
So, Mom says you have a big case and a new office.
老妈说你有一个大案子 还有一个新办公室
That is true.
没错
Which you're gonna show me.
那你得带我去看看
What about your schooling?
你不去学校吗
I'll bring my work.
我带着作业去
And Mom is dropping off AJ with Ronnie's mom.
老妈说她会把AJ送到罗尼的老妈那去
She even said we could take her car.
还说我们可以开她的车
Okay. Let's do it.
好吧 那我们去吧
Oh, my God. Aaron W-- Mr. Wallace.
天哪 亚伦·W·华♥莱♥士♥
And Jasmine, too.
还有茉莉也来了
I-I'm so honored to meet both of you.
我 能见到二位我太荣幸了
I, uh -- I've known Charlotte's father for years.
我 我和夏洛特的父亲是旧相识
She heard about what we're doing and is prepared
她听说了我们要做的事 于是
to take a leave of absence from NYU Law School --
准备从纽约大学法学院请假
For the year, if you'll have me.
如果你愿意请我的话 我可以请一年假
To work for us.Any and all grunt work,
来帮我们工作 什么工作我都愿意做
and I wouldn't even need to draw salary.
我甚至不要薪水都行
Or you could pay me minimum wage if you need to for liability.
但如果你觉得必须要付的话 可以给我个最低工资
Part secretary, part paralegal.
秘书 兼律师助理
I guess she's hired.
可以的
Really?!
真的
I am so --
我简直太
That is just -- I --
这简直是 我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
I promise you will not regret this.
我保证 你一定不会后悔请我的
Good. Should we go see our client?
很好 我们去见委托人吧
Yeah.
好
You gonna hang here and do your homework?
你待在这写作业吧
I can't come?
我不能一起去吗
No, we're going to a women's jail.
不行 我们要去女子监狱
It's a very sensitive situation, sweetie.
宝贝儿 那个地方可不适合你去
I can get into the research
我要调查城市医院的
on racial biases in city hospitals,
种族偏见
and I'm sure Jasmine can help.
我想茉莉一定能帮的上忙
Some of your deep background on systemic flaws and trends
你的背景以及对对体制的缺陷还有趋势的见解
were out of this world.
是非常了不起的
Y-- On your website, I mean.
我是说 在你的网站上
Thanks.
谢谢
As long as it doesn't interfere with your schoolwork, alright?
只要别影响你的学业就行 好吧
Okay.
很好
You got my number, right?
你有我电♥话♥
Okay. You can call or text whenever.
你可以随时打给我 或者给我发短♥信♥
Okay.
好的
Alright.
好了
Alright.
好
Hey, Jazz.
嘿 小茉
I knew something was wrong right away.
我立刻就发现有地方不对劲了
I mean, Josh, he's 11 years old.
乔希他才11岁
He's hit his head before, but this was different.
他以前也撞过头 但这次不同
I could just tell.
我能看的出来
And so you took him to Westchester United Hospital?
所以你带他去了韦斯切斯特联合医院是吗
I know you're gonna ask me why I didn't go to Bronx County.
我知道你们一定会问我 为什么不去布朗克斯县医院
I grew up in the Bronx. I think I get the idea.
我在布朗克斯长大 我知道那里什么样
It's like a war zone in that place,
那里就像个交战区
and they always keep you waiting for hours,
他们总是让你等上个小时
no matter what's wrong with you.
不管你有什么急病
That's what I remember.
我也记得是这样
I just wanted to get my boy real care.
我只是想让我的儿子能得到真正的治疗
That's why I drove the 20 minutes to Westchester.
所以我才开了20分钟的车去了韦斯切斯特
But when you got there...?
你到那之后呢
They took his blood pressure
他们给他量了血压
and looked in his eyes for five seconds,
然后花了5秒钟看了看他的眼睛
but then it was just...
接下来
nothing.
什么都没做
I kept asking the nurse when could he see a doctor,
我不停的问护士 什么时候可以看医生
and they kept putting me off and putting me off.
他们就一直让我等着
I kept telling them, "He's getting worse,"
我跟他们说 他的情况越来越糟糕了
and they kept saying
他们就一直说
his symptoms were normal for a head injury.
对于头部伤来讲 他的症状都很平常
After like three hours,
差不多3小时过去了
they put us in this patient room,
他们才让我们进了患者候诊室
almost like, "Give 'em a room. That'll shut 'em up."
就那种态度 赶紧给她找个地方 好让她闭嘴
And then what?
接下来呢
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表