剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
No, I'm a fox.
不是的 我是只狐狸
So you eat rabbits?
那你吃兔子吗?
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
You would be the one to catch me.
就知道会是你发现我
Don't do that.
别这么做
It barely registers.
几乎不会留下印记的
Is it because Woody's here?
是因为伍迪在这里吗?
You're so goddamn literal.
你真是缺乏想象力啊
Then why?
不然是为什么?
To wake myself up.
为了让自己清醒
When all I wanna do is dream.
有些时候 我只想要做梦
Go ahead, tell Nicholas.
去吧 告诉尼古拉斯
I don't care anymore.
我再也不在意了
Tell me about your dreams.
告诉我你的梦境
What do you dream about?
你都会梦到些什么?
Woody.
伍迪
Every night.
每夜都梦
We have this...
我们进行了...
mad, passionate love affair.
如此疯狂 激♥情♥四射的风流情事
A relationship with conversations and adventures.
我们交谈 我们冒险 这段关系精彩绝伦
Then I wake up and it's all a dream.
之后我醒来 发现这一切都只是个梦
A reoccurring dream...
一个不断重演的梦...
about a pathetic, squirrelly man
关于一个可怜的 古怪的
I don't even know.
我不认识的男人的梦
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I don't care.
我无所谓
You can't have a relationship that only exists in your dreams.
你不能跟一个仅仅存在于你的梦中的人交往
Why not?
为什么不行?
They're my dreams.
那是我的梦境
Who cares?
有谁会在意呢?
Your husband.
你丈夫
Wrong card.
大错特错
I care.
我在意
Why?
为什么?
When I dream,
当我做梦的时候
I'm happy.
我很快乐
I won't tell Nicholas.
我不会告诉尼古拉斯的
Oh, don't be so kind.
噢 你不用这么好心的
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么?
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里拿到的?
Some guy shoved it in my hand outside the subway.
地铁外面有个人塞给我的
And you hung it in your bathroom?
然后你就把它贴在浴室里?
Yeah, the kid's creepy-looking.
是啊 这小孩看上去挺古怪的
I thought it was cool. What have I done?
我觉得挺酷的 我做什么了?
I'm innocent. Get off me.
我是无辜的 放开我
Whoa, I'm sorry. Tell me what I've done.
我很抱歉 告诉我我做错了什么啊
Hey, Tess, wait a minute.
嘿 苔丝 等等
I didn't do anything.
我没做错什么啊
Do you think I don't know where my phones are?
你以为我不知道我的手♥机♥在哪里吗?
What aren't you telling me?
你为什么不告诉我?
About what? About Levon?
告诉你什么? 列翁的事?
That's a picture of my son.
这上面画的是我儿子
I have no idea.
我不知道啊
Where did he get it?
他从哪里拿到的?
He said someone shoved it in his hand.
他说有人塞到他手里的
Do you want me to talk to him,
你是想让我跟他谈谈
see if I can get the truth?
看看我能打听出什么真♥相♥吗?
Tess?
苔丝?
I am only here because I need you to obey
我在这里的唯一原因是 我需要你
the rules of the experiment.
遵守实验规则
The purity of the data.
为了数据的纯度
Here. Take your toy back.
给你 把你的手♥机♥拿走
Tess.
苔丝
Tess, you're special.
苔丝 你与众不同
What you did today without instruction
你今天在无人指导的情况下做的事
took the others nine months of lucid dream training.
其他人需要九个月的训练才能做得好
You are the only one in that room who matters.
在那个房♥间中 你是唯一重要的人
I will do whatever you want.
你要什么我都会答应
I will get rid of Levon.
我会赶走列翁
Just stay. What happened to Andy?
你留下来吧 安迪怎么了?
The stroke rumor?
谣言说他中风了?
Yeah, no, he's fine.
没有的事 他很好
Then where is he?
那他去哪了?
He moved on. He quit.
他离开了
Tess, I promise you.
苔丝 我向你保证
Andy did not stroke out.
安迪没有中风
I know this is scary,
我知道这很疯狂
But together we can find your son.
但我们一起努力 就能找到你儿子
The problem with your phones?
你知道你的手♥机♥有什么问题吗?
They're too perfect.
太完美了
The way they fit in my hand, the interface,
握在手中的尺寸 用户界面
It's--it's perfect.
都太完美了
Like your designers have been inside my head.
就好像你的设计师是我肚子里的蛔虫一样
You know, most people like that.
你知道的 大部分人都喜欢这样
I don't.
我不喜欢
Duly noted.
明白
This is one of your drills, right?
这是你进行的一次训练 对吧?
This isn't a drill.
这不是一次训练
You always say that and it's always a drill.
你总是这么说 但事实证明这总是训练
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
She was in the lobby.
在大堂
We had a conversation.
我们谈过了
And I looked for you.
我特意找了你的画面
All I found was this.
这就是我所能找到的
That's you.
这就是你
So it's a drill. Right?
所以 你确实在训练 对吧?
Yeah. Next time, give me a headsup.
是啊 下一次 事先告诉我
My wife and I were supposed to have drinks with the Costellos.
我和我老婆本应该去跟科斯特洛一家喝酒的
That's you, isn't it?
这是你 对吧?
You're smiling like somebody told you a joke.
你笑得像是有人给你说了个笑话
You look happy.
你看上去很开心
I don't remember ever seeing you that happy.
我不记得见过你这么开心的时候
Why were you there?
你为什么出现在那里?
Who were you then?
你当时是怎样的身份?
We're in session.
我们正在开会
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You can close the door.
你可以把门关上
I know you're in there.
我知道你在
I just wanna see your face.
我只是想看看你的脸
Go away.
走开吧
I'm tired.
我累了
Come on. I think you're really great.
拜托 我觉得你很棒
All right, we had a great time.
我们在一起也很愉快
Yeah, well, time's up.
哦 愉快时间结束了
But Bill's mad at me.
但比尔对我很生气
Like, mad.
非常生气
He said he's gonna kick me out of the experiment
他说他要把我踢出实验
because of you.
就因为你
He won't say it's you, but--
他没说是因为你 但...
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
I need you to talk him out of it.
我要你去说服他别这么做
Are you there?
你在吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay?
行吗?
Please, I need this.
拜托 我需要这份工作
Look, without Bill, I'm screwed.
听着 没有比尔 我就完蛋了
Can you open the goddamn door?
你能打开这该死的门吗?
You're a bitch! Open the door!
你这个贱♥人♥! 开门啊!
I'm not your goddamn dildo!
我不是你召之即来挥之即去的炮♥友♥!
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表