剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Before this one and that one
就在这两个家伙
wrecked my timing,
破坏我还给你的时机之前
I had it all set.
我都准备好了
You were going to find him.
你本会找到他
And I was going to be there.
我也会出现在那里
And I was going to be the one who helped you.
我将会成为帮助你的人
And you would know that all of your pain
而你将会知道 你遭受的所有
and suffering were worth it
苦难都是值得的
because you would know
因为你会知道
that you were a good mother.
你是个好妈妈
And you'd have your device.
而你会得到你的设备
That's... that's money.
那可是钱啊
For Chris sake, they were auctioning him off
上帝啊 他们都要把你儿子拍卖♥♥给
to a bunch of businessmen who think they run the world.
一对自以为掌控了全世界的商人
I saved him.
我救下了他
For you.
为了你
Press the button.
按下按钮
No.
不
No.
不
Call them. No.
打给他们 不
Put that away.
拿开它
They'll never get in.
他们进不来的
They'll never breach the walls.
他们永远打不破这堵墙
The device will hold.
这设备撑得住的
Look at me.
看着我
You don't need to be afraid. It's all gonna be okay.
你没必要害怕 一切都会好
Because I will never give up.
因为我永远不会放弃
So we're gonna go back to the beginning,
我们就会回到过去 从头开始
and we're gonna try again.
重新再尝试多一次
And we're gonna keep trying until you and I are safe
我们会继续努力 直到我们都安全
and together.
并且在一起
You understand?
你明白了吗?
As long as it takes.
不管需要多久
Forever if we have to.
就算需要永远都好
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
The wisest man in the world
世界上最聪明的男人
and the wisest woman in the world
以及世界上最聪明的女人
ran off together.
一起逃离了
And the sun rose.
然后日出
And the sun set.
日落
And they did their best to be happy.
他们竭尽所能 过得快乐
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表