剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
People who want to know.
想知道的人
It's my job to protect the firm.
我的工作是保护这个公♥司♥
You want to dry your hands?
你想擦干手吗?
Oh.
哦
I'll get a list.
我会给你一张单子的
Including your friend from Wharton.
包括你那位来自沃顿商学院的朋友
Hey, got a line on your vic.
嘿 你的受害人有线索了
According to the ID number on the medic-alert bracelet,
根据医疗手环上的身份账号♥
lady's name is Ann-Marie Bowen.
女士的名字是安玛莉·鲍温
No phone number on file,
没有手♥机♥号♥
but there is an address out in Long Island.
但有她住在长岛的地址
And what about next of kin? Notify in case of emergency?
近亲呢? 紧急联♥系♥人?
Just an address.
只有一个地址
All right, I'll head out there.
好的 我去那里看看
See about notification.
去看看当地的告示
Ma'am, you need to call 911.
女士 你得打911
Send the police to this location.
派警♥察♥过来
What's going on? Just call!
怎么了? 快打!
Congratulations.
恭喜
In 12 months, half of the United States
在12个月内 一半的美国人
will be wearing green and black sportswear, thanks to you.
都会穿绿色和黑色的运动衫 这都是多亏了你
I could be wrong, you know. I doubt it.
我可能是错的 我觉得不会
Have you given any thought to your next project?
你对下一个项目有想法吗?
What next project? Exactly.
什么下个项目? 正是
Bill Boerg really wants to meet with you.
比尔·伯格很想见你
I don't do meetings. That's ridiculous.
我不跟人会面 这太荒唐了
Of course you do meetings,
你当然要与人会面
especially with men worth billions of dollars.
尤其是和百万富翁
Not Bill Boerg. What is wrong with Bill Boerg?
我不和比尔·伯格见面 比尔·伯格怎么了?
He's from Iceland.
他是来自冰岛的
We all have to grow up somewhere.
我们都有长大的地方
I'm from Lowell, Massachusetts. You don't hold that against me.
我来自麻省的洛厄尔 你并没有因此对我有意见
Hello, Bill.
嘿 比尔
What a coincidence.
这么巧
Gotcha. You bushwhacked me.
找到你了 你奇袭我
I did nothing of the sort.
我没这么做
Bill has as much right to eat here as we do.
像我们一样 比尔也有来这里吃饭的权利
Five minutes of your time. Damn it, Miranda.
就五分钟 该死 米兰达
I told you no meetings.
我告诉你不要会面
Shoot me for trying to get you work.
你就尽管因为我给你介绍工作而怪我吧
Good idea. You're fired.
好主意 你被炒了
She serious? Don't worry.
她是认真的? 别担心
It's the fifth time she's fired me this week.
这是她这周第五次炒掉我了
Nice work. Very smooth.
干得好 非常成熟
I'm not some widget you drag around
我不会在客户这件事上
from client to client. I'm your agent.
任你摆布 我是你的代理人
I try to get you jobs, jobs that feed us both.
我在给你找工作 为了能养活我们两个人
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing. You haven't called in weeks.
没什么 你好几周没打过电♥话♥了
What happened to your smile? I'm worried about you.
你很少笑了 我很担心你
Don't be. Are you getting enough sleep?
不用担心 你睡得够吗?
Are you premenstrual?
你要来姨妈了?
Did you let some creepy guy into your life
你是不是脑子一空 让一些奇怪的家伙
against your better judgment?
进入你的生活了?
I'm okay. Honest. I love you.
我没事 真的 我爱你
Love you too. But no Bill Boerg.
我也爱你 但我不见比尔·伯格
I thought we weren't seeing each other.
我以为我们不会再见面了
We're not. I'm not even here.
是啊 我都不在这边了
Yet... here you are.
但是...你现在在这
A moth to a flame.
飞蛾扑火
How have you been?
你过得怎么样?
Really awful.
很不好
Want to come to my office?
想来我的办公室吗?
I don't do well under fluorescence.
我不喜欢待在荧光灯下
I had a dream about you last night.
我昨晚梦到你了
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
Nothing has changed,
一切都没变
at least for me.
至少对我来说
I just thought...
我只是觉得...
I don't know what I thought.
我也不知道我怎么想的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Have dinner with me.
和我去吃晚饭吧
What's the point?
有什么意义呢?
It's really good to see you.
我很高兴见到你
Tonight. 8:00.
今晚八点
Where?
在哪里
You know where.
你知道的
Marcello's.
马尔塞洛餐厅
Staties are gonna take the lead on this.
州警♥察♥会来负责这件事的
Looks like a group suicide. Some kind of poison.
看起来像是集体毒药自杀
Bodies are outside the five boroughs, so...
尸体在纽约城外 所以...
Makes sense. You've got a way, Tak.
有道理 你就是有这种魔力 塔克
Like a bad penny.
像个诅咒一样
Never on purpose, Captain. Stick around.
我不是故意的 队长 待在这里
Help out best you can.
尽可能帮忙吧
Not that there's much to help with.
虽然也许没什么需要帮忙的
What about Ann-Marie Bowen?
安玛莉·鲍温呢?
Vic at the consulate?
领♥事♥馆♥的那个受害者?
M.E. Said she died of anaphylactic shock.
法医说她是死于过敏性休克
Bee sting.
被蜜蜂叮了
That's one hell of a coincidence.
真♥他♥妈♥是个巧合啊
So is the existence of life on Earth.
地球上的生命起源也是如此
By the way, Marcos says you owe him 50 bucks.
对了 马科斯说你欠他50刀
Hi.
嗨
You almost didn't come.
我还以为你不来了
I couldn't catch a cab.
我打不到车
No, you stalled.
不 你在拖延
In your hotel room or your new place
在你的酒店房♥间或者新家里
or wherever you stay when you're in New York these days.
或者你这些天在纽约的落脚处
It's The Pierre. It's always The Pierre.
皮埃尔酒店 从来都是那里
You... paced.
你...慢慢地踱步
You chewed your thumb.
嚼你的口香糖
You debated which dress and does black with a hem
你在所有裙子中犹豫 所以长度到膝盖上方的
just above the knee send the right signal?
黑色短裙究竟是否是个正确的选择呢?
And what about you?
那你呢?
I can just see you.
我可以完全想象到你
You cleaned off your desk just so.
你小心地清理你的桌子
Everything at a 90-degree angle.
所有的东西都垂直立起来
And then you looked at your watch and realized
然后你看手表 然后意识到
that you shouldn't leave for another ten minutes
你要十分钟后才走
or you'd get here way too early.
否则就会来得太早
So you passed the time by putting on a clean shirt
所以 为了打发时间 你从低层抽屉
from the box of clean shirts you keep in your bottom drawer.
放干净衬衫的盒子里拿了一件来穿
And somewhere in there,
在那个时候
somewhere between the fourth button
在你扣好第四个纽扣
and the knot of your tie,
和打好领带之间
you thought about not showing up at all.
你有想过不来赴约
I never did any of those things.
这些我都没做过
Yes, you did,
不 你有
because you were afraid I might not come,
因为你担心我可能不会来
and you didn't want to be left sitting all alone...
而你不想一个人坐在这里
because then you'd be out of control.
因为这样你就会失控
And you need control
而你需要控制住自己
like a child needs his mother to tell him
就像一个孩子需要他的妈妈告诉他
that planes aren't going to fall out of the sky.
飞机不会从天上掉下来
I love you.
我爱你
Say it again, and I'm walking out.
再说一遍我就走
I love you.
我爱你
It's still raining.
现在还在下雨
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表