剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, like a tick on a dog.
是 他们在狗身上做了记号♥一样
Who's the kid in the flyer?
传♥单♥上那个小孩是谁?
Why was that flyer so special that you lost your mind?
为什么那页传♥单♥这么特别 你一看见它就连理智也没有了?
Get out of my way! God, you are selfish.
别挡我的道! 天啊 你可真是自私
You're like--
你就像...
you're like Goldilocks,
就像金发女孩一样
when you stumble in the bears' house,
你在小熊家里逗留的时候
you eat all their food...
吃光了人家所有的食物
You break their chairs,
把人家的椅子弄坏了
you sleep in their beds.
还在人家的床上睡觉
And then you scream
当他们来抓你的时候
when they catch you, like you're the victim.
你就大叫起来 好像你是受害者一样
But here's the thing.
不过我要跟你讲
About Goldilocks?
你知道金发女孩
In the end?
结局是什么样的吗?
The bears ate her.
那些熊把她吃了
And nobody noticed.
而且没有人注意到
Because nobody cared.
因为没人在乎
She was a self-centered bitch,
她就是个以自我为中心的婊♥子♥
alone in the world.
在世上孤立无援
And nobody missed her when she was gone.
她死了以后 也没有人会怀念她
I don't have to do a damn thing to you.
我什么都不用对你做
World's full of monsters.
这个世界上到处都是怪物
One of 'em will swallow you up soon enough.
很快就会有一只来把你吃掉了
On your way, Goldilocks.
它已经在路上了哟 金发女孩
On your way!
已经在路上了!
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
We're going in circles.
我们现在就是在兜圈子
I have a date.
我有一个约会
I'm not doing this again.
我不会再这么做了
It's what we do.
这就是我们要做的
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Just passing by?
你是路过吗?
Who's back there?
谁在后边?
I'm not the nosy type.
我又不多管闲事
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这儿的
The restaurant's closed. Who's The Boy?
餐厅已经打烊了 这个小男孩是谁?
This isn't for you. You have to go.
跟你没关系 你赶紧走吧
What are you trying to hide?
你在掩饰什么?
Leave!
快滚!
This is Burton.
我是伯顿
Where's the fire?
怎么了?
Our paranoid Belgian client.
我们那位偏执的比利时客户
Fallout from Montreal.
在蒙特利尔遭遇滑铁卢了
Seven days ago this was an easy closing
七天前这还是一桩马上就要成交的
on a nine-figure deal.
九位数的生意
Now it's a tire fire.
现在都搞砸了
The Belgian doesn't want to sell to White Sand anymore.
比利时人不想卖♥♥给白沙集团了
He wants new buyers, multiple buyers,
他想要新的买♥♥家 很多买♥♥家
and he wants to be in active negotiations this week
而且他想这周就开始谈判
or he'll take his business across the street.
不然他就停止与我们的合作
Talk him out of it. Walk him back.
那就跟他谈谈啊 把他拉回来
Cow's already out of the barn.
木已成舟 为时已晚啊
It's my fault.
都是我的错
No, you don't get to take a bullet.
不 你不用替别人挡这个枪子
You were security and you were the senior hand on deck.
你是负责安保的 而且你是紧急事件负责人
You should've been watching him.
你应该一直看着他的
We'll find another buyer.
我们会找到其它买♥♥家的
In a week?
一周内?
I had to guarantee the Belgian a goddamn floor price.
我还他妈要给比利时人保证价格低出天际
Sounds like we don't have a choice.
好像我们也没得选了
Well, with time, we could use this to our advantage,
只要有时间 我们还是可以利用我们的优势
play buyers off of each other.
把买♥♥家玩得团团转
We still can.
我们依然可以做到
We just have to get them all in one place,
我们只要让他们都聚到一个地方
put a clock on them.
在他们中间放一个计时器就行了
We do it out of our office.
我们不在办公室做
Treat it like an auction.
当成是拍卖♥♥来做就行了
It's already Monday in the Far East.
远东地区已经是周一了
I could get on the horn and start making phone calls.
我也要吹响战斗的号♥角 开始打电♥话♥了
We'll need travel, security, office space
我们需要给能诱惑前来参加拍卖♥♥的每个人
for everyone we can lure into town.
提供旅行 安保和办公空间
Whatever his prospects need, you get,
不管他的未来需要什么 你们都得搞来
even if it's a half dozen corn-fed virgins.
就算是要六个头脑简单的处♥女♥也要搞来
As we hone in on a buyer,
瞄准了要下手的买♥♥家后
I'll need help vetting their cash reserves.
我会帮着审查他们的现金储备
Shouldn't be hard.
应该不会太难
It'll be goddamn arcane,
这件事要绝对秘密进行
but it's find a buyer or cancel Christmas.
不过 要么找到买♥♥家 要么圣诞节别过了
Can I help you?
需要些什么?
In a moment. Can I have a dozen biscotti? Sure.
稍等 能给我一打意大利脆饼吗? 当然
Double cap up.
双份卡布奇诺做好了
Long way to come for biscotti.
你大老远跑过来就是为了脆饼吧
There's a--
嗯...
a farmers' market that I like
离这里不远的地方有一个
not far from here.
我喜欢的农贸市场
It has this lady who sells pupusas.
有个女人卖♥♥萨尔瓦多玉米饼
Yeah, Mrs. Flores. She's good.
嗯 弗洛斯太太 她的手艺很不错
Here I thought she was my little secret.
我还以为这个秘密只有我知道呢
You want a secret?
想听秘密吗?
Try Mr. And Mrs. Nguyen,
去找阮氏夫妇
the Vietnamese couple two stalls down.
一对越南人 往下走两个摊位就到了
Their mushrooms will change your life.
他们煮的蘑菇会改变你的人生
Life-changing mushrooms?
能改变人生的蘑菇?
No, not quite as life changing as the pinoles here.
也不是 那倒也是没有这里的甜炒玉米粉改变得多
You've had the pinoles?
你吃过甜炒玉米粉了吗?
Just the biscotti.
只吃过意大利脆饼
Hey, Maria?
嘿 玛利亚
Can I get a pinole?
给我来一份甜炒玉米粉好吗?
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Here.
给你
Now, if that's not the best pinole in the city,
如果这不是城里最好吃的甜炒玉米粉
I'll buy you a dozen pupusas.
我给你买♥♥一打萨尔瓦多玉米饼
So?
怎么样?
I guess I'll have to try the mushrooms.
我想我该去尝尝那家的蘑菇了
Well, can I introduce you to the Nguyens?
我可以把你介绍给他们
That'd be nice.
那好啊
You can't go.
你不能死
Why not?
为什么不行?
Because if I got eaten by bears, you'd actually care.
因为如果我被熊吃了 你是真正会关心我的人
Tess, don't do that.
苔丝 别这样
Stay.
活下来
I wish I could.
我希望我可以
I wish I could have one last dance.
我希望我能和你跳最后一支舞
I can do that.
我可以帮你
I can.
我可以
Close your eyes and trust me.
闭上眼睛 相信我
I'll be there.
我会在那里的
How much for all your secrets?
你的秘密值多少钱?
Pajaro.
小小鸟
Come.
来吧
The tide is going out.
退潮了
I should get back to the boat.
我得回船上去了
We still have time.
我们还有时间
I'm so tired.
我太累了
But I'm scared to go.
但我害怕自己离去
I'll stay here as long as you do.
只要你在这里 我就在这里
Yeah, exactly.
是的 没错
Yeah, that is our hope too.
这也是我们的希望
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表