剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, if, uh,
嗯好
if that works for you.
只要你那边行得通就好
Yes. Great.
可以 很好
So our head of security will be at the hotel to meet your people
所以 等你们的人到了以后 我们的保安头头
when--when they arrive.
会在酒店那边接应
Yeah.
嗯
You too.
你也是
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
We have our first swimmer in the pool.
我们拉到第一个客户了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Mr. Song from Malaysia.
马来西亚的宋先生
His top aide was already in Vancouver
他的首席助手已经在温哥华了
so it was just a hop, a skip, and a jump.
我们只差一小步就能成功了
I was thinking we should get some food.
我想 我们得吃点东西了
Yeah, I could eat.
对 该吃饭了
How 'bout Marcello's?
马尔塞洛餐厅怎么样?
Marcello's?
马尔塞洛餐厅?
Do they deliver?
他们送外卖♥♥吗?
If you ask nicely.
如果你态度好的话 没问题
Hm, yeah, sure, why not?
好啊 那就吃呗
Only shame is we can't put it on Hull's credit card.
唯一可惜的是 我们不能把这笔钱算在霍尔账上
You could call Mrs. Hull,
你可以打电♥话♥给霍尔太太
ask for the number.
问问霍尔的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Yeah, I don't want to drag her into this.
我不想把她扯进来
She's a nice lady, even if she is a bit nuts.
她是个好人 虽然她的脑子有点不好使
Maybe it's the company she keeps.
也许是因为她负责的公♥司♥呢
Well, that's true for all of us.
这倒是真的
There are sirens everywhere,
到处都是女妖塞壬
just waiting to drag us into the well.
她们就等着把我们拉进深井呢
Don't forget: Mr. Song's people,
别忘了去接宋先生的人
6.00 a.m. at the hotel.
六点钟 在酒店
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 是我
You--you have Japan? Okay, great.
联♥系♥到日本人了? 很好
Yeah, no, I'll hold.
好 我不会挂电♥话♥的
I didn't expect to spend my day like this.
我没想到我的一天会这样度过
Is it over?
这就过完了?
Oh, there's a crepe place around the corner.
转角还有一家煎饼摊子
We could maybe go there sometime.
找一天 我们也许可以去那里
On a date?
约会?
I don't date.
我不跟人约会
I don't want to be alone either, but...
我也不想孤身一人 但是...
I'm too old for the ritual.
我年纪大了 不适合结婚
I know who I am and that's not changing.
我知道自己是怎样的人 这是不会改变的
Things happen to you,
有些事发生在你身上
you become particular.
你就会变得特别
And you have to be honest about it.
你也必须承认这一点
Right, I get it.
嗯 我懂的
Taka.
塔卡
Come inside.
进来
Stand here.
站在这
Can you see me?
你能看见我吗
Yes.
能
Promise you won't move?
能答应我你不会动吗?
I won't move.
我不会动
So are you coming or going?
你是要来还是要走?
I have a date.
我有一个约会
I love you.
我爱你
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I conjured you.
是我召唤了你
This is what we have.
这就是我们的所有
It's not enough.
这不够
Without you, I'm lost in the dark.
没有你 我就会迷失在黑暗之中
It's not enough.
这不够
I won't go.
我不走
Please don't do this.
求你了 别这样做
You need me.
你需要我
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
No.
不
You won't.
你不会
And I won't either.
我也不会好了
Go.
走吧
Away.
离我远远的
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表