剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Look.
看
Weren't we just here?
我们不是刚刚来过吗?
We always come here.
我们总是来这里
You're okay. Say you're okay.
你没事吧 告诉我你没事
Say it. You're okay.
说啊 说你没事
Say it! No.
快说啊! 不
No! No!
不! 不!
Burton! No! No!
伯顿! 不! 不!
Help me!
帮我!
Burton! Help me!
伯顿! 帮我!
Help!
救命啊!
We're sorry.
很抱歉
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
Please check the number and dial again or...
请确认号♥码后再拨或者...
Excuse me. Last night, uh...
抱歉 昨晚...
you didn't see a woman leaving the building?
你有看到一个女人离开这栋楼吗?
Brown hair, black dress?
棕色头发 黑色裙子?
Sorry. Right.
没有 好吧
My feeling, for what it's worth?
我觉得吧 无论如何
The world revolves around meetings.
整个世界都以会面为中心
Without meetings, we wouldn't get to know each other,
没有会面 我们不可能知道彼此
exchange fresh ideas, have conversations.
交换全新的想法 对话
Don't you think it's important to have conversations?
你不觉得对话很重要吗?
What do you want? I have a project.
你想要什么? 我有一个项目
I need your assistance.
我需要你的帮助
No, thanks. Why not?
不了谢谢 为什么不?
I don't like being held hostage.
我不喜欢被当作人♥质♥
Who's holding you hostage?
谁要把你当人♥质♥了?
I'm asking to borrow you for five minutes
我是想让你留出五分钟给我
for which I will pay you $50,000.
我会付给你五万美元
Tess, I am interested in a new way of thinking
苔丝 我对一种新的想法感兴趣
that could lead to a revolution
它有可能会引起一次
in our understanding of human existence...
我们对于人类存在的认知变革...
the idea that we are all connected in ways
我认为 我们现在依旧没搞明白
that we can't even understand yet.
人类一直通过某种方式彼此相通
Too macro? Okay.
太宏观了吗? 好
You, Tess, can go out into the world
你 苔丝 在这个世界上
and pick out the one kid wearing the one outfit
随便选一个穿着全套装备的小孩儿
that will be embraced by consumers around the world.
都能让全世界的消费者趋之若鹜
If you can tap into the unconscious desires,
如果你能潜入5000万人
the dreams, of 50 million people,
无意识的欲望和梦境
then isn't it a fair possibility
那是不是有同等的可能性
that you could tap into the dreams of just one?
你也可以潜入某一个人的梦境里?
No. You're that sure.
不能 你就这么确定
I've been asked this before. I don't read minds.
以前就有人问过我了 我不会读心术
I can't tell you what your grandpa wants for Christmas.
我没法告诉你 你爷爷圣诞节想要什么礼物
I spot trends. Mass trends.
我只负责观察潮流 大众潮流
Ripples in the Jungian collective unconscious.
就是荣格学说里提到的集体无意识的涟漪呗
Nothing that grandiose.
没那么浮夸
I'm not asking you to play gypsy fortune teller.
我又没让你去当算命的吉普赛人
Even if you could tell the future,
就算你能预见未来
I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.
我还不想破坏人生的惊喜呢
All I want is for you to spend the afternoon
我只是想让你能在宾馆房♥间里
in a hotel suite with a friend of mine.
和我一个朋友一起待一下午
Doing what? Nothing big.
做什么呢? 不是什么大事儿
I just want you to sleep with him.
就是想让你和他睡一觉
Not like that.
别想污了
It's dreams.
是为了探知梦境
Do you ever get the feeling
你有没有过这种感觉
your dreams are trying to tell you something?
你的梦境在试图告诉你些什么?
Help me...
如果你帮我...
and I will help you find your son.
我就帮你找到你儿子
I don't have a son.
我没有儿子
You want to bet?
要打赌吗?
Hi.
嗨
I'm looking for a guest.
我要查一位客人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's not coming up in the system.
系统里没查到这位女士
Maybe she... maybe she checked out, hmm?
是不是...她退房♥了?
Well, if she had, she'd still be in the system.
就算她退房♥了 我们的系统里也是有记录的
Are you sure she wasn't staying at The Sherry or The Carlyle?
你没去雪莉饭店或者凯雷酒店问问吗?
No, no, she always stays here.
没有 她一直都只住这一家
At The Pierre.
皮埃尔酒店
How far back do your records go?
你的系统记录能追溯到多久前?
Eight, nine years.
八♥九♥年前吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
Staties called over to say thanks.
州警打电♥话♥来表示感谢了
Mostly stood around. Tried not to get in the way.
多数时间也就干坐着消磨时间了 试着别碍事
Don't knock it.
少来这套
That is a rare and valuable skill in the police.
那可是警方一项非常罕见且有价值的技术
Who's that?
这是谁?
Ann-Marie Bowen.
安玛莉·鲍温
Thank you.
谢谢你
You look like you got run over in your sleep.
你看上去像是在梦里饱受折磨啊
We all have restless nights.
我们会有几个夜晚感到很不安
I used to have the most horrible insomnia.
我以前有非常严重的失眠
I'd leave the house, have a drink
每次我都会离开家门 去意大利餐厅喝一杯
at this Italian place, check into a hotel.
然后找家宾馆睡觉
I could always sleep in a hotel. My favorite was The Pierre.
我在宾馆就能睡得很好 我最喜欢的就是皮埃尔酒店
Maybe I should try that.
或许我也该试试这样做
You should stop by Marcello's while you're at it.
你去的时候 也应该顺便去一下马尔塞洛餐厅
That was the restaurant.
是家非常不错的餐馆
Have these sent out by messenger.
让快递小哥把这寄了
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, if you still want that list of contacts, come by my office.
要是你还想要联♥系♥人名单的 来我办公室拿吧
I'll have it by noon. I didn't forget.
我会在中午前准备好的 我没忘
You'll get your revised documents by the 23rd.
我会在23号♥前把修改过的文件发给你们
Thank you.
谢谢
How hard can I push on Jones?
我能逼琼斯逼到什么程度?
Not very.
不要太狠吧
Right.
好的
I'm gonna push on him.
我要去逼他了
You're cute when you're indignant.
你愤愤不平的样子真是好可爱
Is he stonewalling you?
他碍着你了吗?
No. Then what do you have?
没有 那你有什么消息了?
Nothing. Not nothing.
什么都没有 也不是一点儿都没有吧
The man runs a profitable desk.
这个男人负责的部门可是大大地有利可图啊
When have you known me to chase a ghost?
你什么时候见过我白费功夫了?
Never.
从没见过
You have an unerring nose for malfeasance.
你对违法乱纪的直觉准得可怕
Jones is hooked into something.
琼斯肯定和某些事脱不了干系
Bring me the ocular proof.
那就给我找出点儿直观证据来
What now?
现在要做什么?
Now you lie down and go to sleep,
你去那儿躺下睡觉就好了
and when you wake up,
等你醒来的时候
you tell me everything that happened in your dreams.
告诉我你梦里发生的一切
What if I don't dream?
要是我没做梦呢?
When have you not dreamed?
你什么时候睡觉不做梦了?
It's for scientific observation so we can track your REM cycles.
这只是为了方便科学观察 这样我们可以追踪你的快速眼动睡眠期
Take a good look at him.
好好看看他
See if you can think about...
看看你是不是能想到...
I don't know.
我也不知道
See if you can think about what he might be dreaming.
看看你是不是能想到他会梦到什么
What do you know about my son?
关于我儿子 你都知道什么?
When you wake up.
醒了再告诉你
If you're having trouble dropping off,
要是你没法入睡
just let me know, and I can arrange an Ambien
跟我说 我可以给你安必恩(安♥眠♥药♥)
or a cocktail.
或者鸡尾酒
Joint.
大♥麻♥烟卷也行
Whatever you need.
需要什么就说
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表