剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Someone else is doing this.
是别人贴的 不是我
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天
Someone stole one of my drawings.
有人偷了我的画
Do I need to call Dr. Caligari?
需要我打电♥话♥给卡里加里医生吗?
No.
别
Do you need to be back on the meds?
你要重新开始服药了吗?
Will you listen to me?
你能听我说吗?
Go ahead.
你说
I'm listening.
我听着
I have a son. No.
我有一个儿子 不
I have a son. You're gonna put yourself
我有一个儿子 你这样又要
back in the hospital.
把自己送回到医院了
I'm not manic. This is manic.
我没疯 这就是你疯了的证明
Do you know what? Get out.
够了 你给我出去
Leave me alone! Get out!
让我静静! 出去!
I love you.
我爱你
And you make it really goddamn hard to love you.
但是你让人觉得爱你很难
Sabine?
萨比娜?
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里拿到的?
Astoria Park.
阿斯托里亚公园
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
"Mere anarchy."
“全然无序”
Hey!
嘿!
I'm looking for a Luster fiend.
我在找一个卢斯特帮派的朋友
Tall. Bandana and a baseball cap.
高个儿 带着头巾和棒球帽
Did you pay the bill? I paid the bill.
你交电费了吗? 交了啊
Turn on the radio, see if the power's out in Manhattan.
打开收音机听听 看看整个曼哈顿是不是都停电了
These guys have areas. I bet money he's been in here.
这些人都分地盘的 我打赌他肯定来过这里
What radio? There's no electricity.
什么收音机 没电还怎么开?
The small one on the shelf with the batteries.
架子上有个小型的 用电池的
Hey. Have you seen my guy?
嘿 你见过这个人没有?
Bandana and a baseball cap.
头巾加棒球帽的家伙
Davey. Hangs out with a bunch of girls.
戴维 和很多姑娘一起瞎混
They shoplift cookies.
连饼干都要偷
Free ice cream? 30 minutes.
冰淇淋免费? 等30分钟
If the power's still out, you're first in line.
如果还没电的话 你排第一个
Yeah, why don't you give away the whole store?
好啊 直接把整个店都送给他们好了
It's gonna melt. That's $8.
反正都要化掉的 那可是8块钱
Take it out of the 20.
算在那20块钱里面吧
Whoo!
喔!
Can I borrow a couple of your lights?
我能借一些你的灯吗?
They are part of my studio.
这是我工作室的一部分
I'll buy them from you.
我买♥♥还不行吗
And a gift for you girlfriend?
再给你女朋友带个礼物?
Um, how much for a necklace?
呃 一条项链多少钱?
40. 30.
40 30
And ten for the lights.
灯十块钱 正好
You need a receipt?
你要收据吗?
Are there returns?
还能退款吗?
And we are following major breaking news
我们正在持续报道发生在纽约的
out of New York
突发新闻
that is now making national news.
现在已经成为了举国关心的新闻
A lightning strike upstate
北部的一次闪电
caused a cascade power failure...
造成了大面♥积♥的停电
Stuck in the subway systems. Citywide power outage
困在地铁里 整个城市电力瘫痪
in all five boroughs.
五个区无一幸免
Officials say it will be at least late tonight,
政♥府♥官员说至少要等到今晚
possibly tomorrow before power is restored to the grid.
甚至明天 电力供应才能恢复正常
Hey, free popsicles! How do you like that, huh?
嘿 免费冰棍儿! 不错吧?
You already got some. Here.
你已经有了 给
Oh, man!
我勒个去!
No? What? What?
来防我啊
It's crazy out here.
简直热疯了
Shit.
操
Help! They're robbing me!
救命啊! 抢劫啦!
Let go of the bag, man!
别抢我的包!
It's my money!
这是我的钱!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Enough. Enough.
嘿嘿嘿嘿 够了 够了
Hey!
嘿!
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
Yo, what you doing?
你在做什么?
Come on, baby.
我们走 宝贝
Buddy, come on! Let's keep it moving!
拜托! 动起来好吗!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, Davey, I've been looking for you!
嘿 戴维 我在找你!
Ugh.
呃
Hey, hey! Boy, watch out!
嘿 小心点!
Hey! Davey!
嘿! 戴维!
Damn it!
靠!
You stay back, man. I'll scratch your eyes out.
你后退些 我会把你眼睛挖出来的
What are you? A cat? Knock it off, bingu.
你是猫吗? 少来这套了
Man, I ain't do nothing,
我什么也没做
and I'm not talking about nothing.
我什么也没讲
Not even Ann-Marie Bowen?
连安玛莉·鲍温也没提?
Now, I... I saw you tearing these down.
现在我...我又看见你把这个撕下来
He's a nice-looking boy.
他是个好看的男孩
You ever meet him?
你见过他吗?
Because I did.
我见过
I've seen their rituals.
我见过他们的典礼
They took me to a house. They laid me on the floor.
他们带我去了屋子里面 让我躺在地上
They took me places.
他们带我经历了许多事
Did they do that to you?
他们也这样对你吗?
Is that why you wear the green sneakers?
所以你才穿了绿色运动鞋吗?
I-I just need some answers,
我...我只是需要一些答案
and I think you know things.
我觉得你知道内♥幕♥
Special things.
特殊的内♥幕♥
I'll buy you a box of Yodels.
我会给你买♥♥一箱巧克力奶油卷
Buy me some Luster.
给我买♥♥些卢斯特(类迷幻药)
I'll buy you a beer.
我会给你买♥♥瓶啤酒
Cold beer. Hot day.
冰的 天太热了
City going to hell around us.
这个城市都变样了
Yeah, it's like the city's dreaming.
是啊 就像这座城市也在做梦一样
Come on.
来吧
How long were you with them?
你和他们在一起多久了?
Three years as a live-in.
三年了 我跟他们住在一起
They started me off in a camp upstate.
一切是从北部的营地开始的
Then they assigned me to a squat in Brownsville,
然后他们派我去了布朗斯维尔的一个小队
but they've got fancy places too:
但是他们也有一些洋气的地方
Manhattan, Paris, Mumbai.
曼哈顿 巴黎 孟买♥♥
So, who's in charge of the whole thing?
所以 是谁在负责这一切呢?
Nobody.
没有人
It's not like there's a pope. There's just overlapping cells.
不像是教皇说了算那样 他们只是粘连细胞罢了
Like Al Qaeda, you know,
就像基♥地♥组♥织♥一样 你懂的
except without the "Destroy Western Civilization" Part.
除了理念当中没有 "摧毁西方文明" 这一部分
What do they want?
他们想要什么?
Utopia.
乌托邦
Peace in our time.
这个年代的和平
They're the guardians of the sacred.
他们是圣坛的保安
You know, they're crazy.
他们很疯狂的
They're hardcore.
他们很坚定
I loved it...
我曾经喜欢这一切...
till the Luster got me booted for being unworthy.
直到卢斯特因为觉得我没价值了把我赶走
Did you really meet The Boy?
你真的见过那个男孩吗?
Yeah. I mean, what was it like, man?
是啊 那感觉如何?
I mean, was your body, like, all charged and stuff?
你的身体 像是被充电了还是什么吗?
Not really.
也不是
I figured if I ever met him, he'd...
我想如果我见过他的话 他会...
he'd glow somehow.
他大概会发光吧
Who is he?
他是谁?
The key to everything.
一切的关键
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表