剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Why do you always have to be so difficult?
你为什么总是这么执拗呢?
Hmm?
嗯?
You have unhealthy patterns.
你的行为模式很不健康
Stop fighting.
别抗拒了
I know what's good for you.
我知道怎样才是对你好
I love you.
我爱你
You're in my dream.
你在我的梦里
You invaded mine first.
是你先侵入了我的梦境
You called out in your sleep,
你睡着的时候叫出声了
like you did when you were little.
就像你小时候那样
Sorry.
抱歉
You remember what you were dreaming about?
你还记得你梦到了一些什么吗?
No.
不记得
Well, that's too bad.
噢 那真是太糟糕了
I'm gonna go out to the car.
我得去车里一趟
Got some magnesium.
拿一点镁
That'll help me be less restless.
它能让我不那么焦躁
Be careful.
小心点
Sounds like that storm's almost here.
听上去暴风雨就要来了
Here.
给你
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Am I awake?
我醒着吗?
Yes.
是的
Prove it.
证明给我看
I can't.
我无法证明
But you used to know the difference.
但你曾经知道梦境与现实的不同之处
Here, I'll take that.
给我吧
Why am I here?
我为什么在这里?
That's a rather pedestrian question.
这是个毫无想象力的问题
I want to help you reunite with your girl.
我想帮你和你的爱人团圆
Why?
为什么?
Because she's a person
因为她
being held against her will in a basement
并非出于自愿被关在地下室里
to the point of madness,
关得几近疯狂
because the people holding her are the ones
因为关她的人是一群
with the green sneakers.
穿着绿色运动鞋的人
They want to unleash
他们想要解放
the same kind of anarchy on humanity
人性的无序状态
that your dreams have unleashed on you.
你的梦境已经解放给你看了
How?
怎么解放?
The boy.
那个男孩
He's a very special boy.
那是个很特别的男孩
Huge untapped power.
巨大却从未被开♥发♥过的力量
Nine figures' worth?
这力量价值九位数?
Oh, more.
远超过九位数
Here.
给你
The first step to finding your girl.
找到你爱人的第一步
If you're gonna sell me the fish,
如果想卖♥♥东西给我
tell me the price.
就先告诉我价格
I thought you loved her.
我以为你爱她
Give me the envelope.
把信封给我
You still think you can do this on your own.
你还是认为 你可以自己完成这件事
Wars have two sides.
战争分为两派
Those who don't pick one get smashed in the middle.
拒绝选边站的人会被轰成渣滓
Now, now.
现在
You don't have to be alone.
你没必要一人独行
But you're not welcome here.
但你在这里不受欢迎
I don't get any?
我没有吗?
Yours is back there.
你的在那边
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This is a dream.
这是个梦
Say something.
说点什么吧
She's waiting.
她在等你
What is it I'm supposed to say?
我该说些什么?
What do you want to say?
你想说什么?
You're the one with the power.
你才是有能力的那个人
You brought her to the forest.
是你把她带到了树林里
You made her cry out.
是你让她哭喊出声
I did it?
是我做的?
Start small,
从小事开始
something simple.
往简单了来
Are you gonna eat those fries?
你要吃掉这些薯条吗?
Keep going.
继续
They look delicious, no?
看起来很好吃 不是吗?
I just might help myself to the burger next
你要是不吃的话 我下一步
unless you're gonna eat it.
就要吃你的汉堡了
Right, okay.
好吧
Mine, then.
那是我的咯
You don't know what you're missing.
你没意识到你在失去什么
You keep this up, I'm gonna eat the whole thing.
你要是一直这样 我就把你的东西都吃掉
You just... you just gonna sit there and say nothing?
你就...你就准备一直这么干坐着 什么都不说?
Like always?
就像以前一样?
This is bullshit.
吃屎去吧
Are you sure you want to leave that much unsaid?
还有很多没说的 你就准备这么走掉吗?
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
You can't help my mother.
也帮不了我妈妈
You're going in circles.
你陷入死循环里了
You'll be back.
你还会回来的
You're leaking.
血渗出来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗?
Don't want to.
不想睡
Yeah, I tried that once.
我也试过一次
Made it six days.
坚持了六天
And then what?
然后呢?
They arrested me.
他们逮捕了我
Wandering in the middle of Sixth Avenue.
在我在第六大街上游荡的时候
I didn't think I was in Sixth Avenue.
我那时并不知道我是在第六大街上
I thought I was in the beach,
我还以为我在沙滩上
dancing to Dusty Springfield.
听着达斯蒂·斯普林菲尔德的歌♥跳舞
Sounds nice.
听起来不错啊
It was cold and rocky.
海边很冷 怪石嶙峋
There was this craggy old tree.
还有长在峭壁上的古树
It all seemed so real.
一切看着都那么真实
Maybe it was.
可能确实是真的
How the hell did you make it six days?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么坚持六天不睡的?
You really should sleep.
你真的应该睡觉了
So should you.
你也是
When you find that cold, rocky beach,
你要是找到了那个阴冷 怪石嶙峋的沙滩
look behind the tree.
去树的后边看看
There's a bottle of Margaux.
有一瓶玛尔戈红葡萄酒
Like an ant on the rim of a glass.
像一只爬在玻璃杯边缘的蚂蚁
Ooh.
噢
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么对我?
You bring it on yourself.
这是你自找的
Stop fighting.
别反抗了
I know what's good for you.
我知道怎样对你最好
I love you.
我爱你呀
This is my dream.
这是我的梦境
Such a disappointment.
那可真是让你失望了
Stop. You stop.
停下 是你该停下
Where is he? Where's my son?
他在哪儿? 我儿子在哪儿?
You have no son.
你没有儿子
I found his bear.
我找到他的玩具熊了
You know where he is.
你知道他在哪儿
At least you're free of disease,
至少你现在打开了自己的大腿和心灵
the way you open yourself up.
这就不会再让你受疾病的困扰了
You're lying to me.
你在撒谎
I see him. You know I do, in my dreams.
我看到他了 你知道我在我的梦里看到过
Stop it.
别说了
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表