剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
I think you should see a mental health professional.
我觉得你应该去咨♥询♥心理专家
I don't need a mental health professional.
我不需要看心理医生
I just want to know if I've had a baby.
我只是想知道我有没有生过小孩
Well, Tess, if you'd had a baby,
嗯 苔丝 如果你生过
your cervix would show it.
你的宫颈会有痕迹
Not if it was a C-section.
剖腹产的话就不会
There'd be a scar. Scars can be removed.
也会留下疤痕 疤痕可以祛除
Tess, there's no way you could've had a baby
苔丝 你不可能在不知情的情况下
and not know it.
生过小孩
Mr. McCarthy's still talking about
麦卡锡先生还在拥挤的餐厅里
pending mergers in crowded restaurants,
讨论悬而未决的并购案
albeit not in a way that exposes the firm to liability.
虽然还没有谈到会对公♥司♥不利的地步
I'll take him aside.
我会让他靠边站
Also, we back-traced your Hong Kong client.
还有 我们查了你的香港客户
Financially they're clean, but if you peel the onion,
经济上来说他们是清白的 但是如果挖深一点
30% of their revenue comes from factories in Cambodia
他们30%的营收来自柬埔寨的工厂
that employ slave labor.
那些工厂雇佣奴隶工
If you care.
如果你在意的话
It's always better for the firm if I know.
我知情总是对公♥司♥有好处的
What's the official Security & Compliance report on Jones
琼斯和他的夜游冒险在安保部那边的
and his nocturnal adventure?
官方记录是怎么说的?
Police have it down as your basic mugging,
警方把它当作普通的抢劫案了
even with the time and location.
即使是在那种时间那种地点犯的事
There's nothing to it we weren't aware of.
我们没有漏掉任何细节
Tell him.
告诉他
Our compliance software flagged
我们的合规性软件标记了
a series of suspect trades.
一系列有嫌疑的交易
No smoking gun, but they reek of market manipulation.
没有确凿证据 但是很可能存在操控市场的行为
One constant is, the trades all carry
这些交易有一个共同点
a masked sub label... "Topeka."
都有一个隐蔽的子标签 "托皮卡"
You think Jones is insider trading?
你觉得琼斯在搞内♥幕♥交易?
I think Mr. Jones's desk makes this firm
我只知道琼斯先生一个季度
$80 million a quarter... every quarter.
能给公♥司♥挣八千万美元 而且是每个季度
If the answer's yes, just say yes.
是的话就说是
The answer is, I have no idea.
事实是 我不知道
But last night, that napkin was in his wallet,
但是昨晚 那张纸巾在他钱包里
and if our software can pick up these trades, so can the SEC.
如果我们的软件可以发现这些交易 证监局肯定也可以
He wants your permission to rattle cages, Nicholas.
尼古拉斯 他想得到你的准许前去摸底
Of course. Go ahead.
当然 去查吧
As long as you bring me the truth, how can I complain?
只要你把真♥相♥查出来 我有什么好抱怨的?
I can think of a couple of ways.
我能想到几种方法
Just make sure you keep it off email.
只要确保不用电子邮件就行
Understood.
明白
Why Topeka?
为什么是托皮卡?
It's the capital of Kansas?
因为是堪萨斯州的首府?
So... how far in the loop does he want to be kept?
那...他想要保持在什么距离?
Somewhere between safely in and safely out.
在安全介入和安全退出的中间
Free of the blast zone.
远离爆♥炸♥地带
Do our job, but only if we have no other choice?
要我们办事 但只有在没办法的时候我们才能出手?
We're fleas steering a dog.
我们就像是在指挥狗的跳蚤一样
Fleas tasked with keeping the dog out of the kill shelter.
还是被赋予了不让狗被抓走处死的任务的跳蚤
If you want, I have a stepdaughter at home
你觉得这恼火的话 我家里有个继女
who will treat you with scorn and resentment
成天蔑视你憎恨你
and not pay you a dime.
并且还不会给你一分钱工资
I'll take a pass. You always do.
还是算了吧 你老是这样
No, I see what's coming, and I duck.
不 我只是知道该躲就躲
It's different. Not really.
这不一样 差不多
Hi.
嗨
Let me call you back. Thank you.
我回头打给你 谢谢
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了?
Could you possibly be more obvious?
你能不能再明显一点?
I need to know. Did you say anything
我想知道 你有没有跟
to Hull about me?
霍尔说我的事?
Your personal life's not a threat to the firm.
你的私生活对公♥司♥没有威胁
Oh, Jesus. Thank you.
噢 天哪 谢谢你
The next time you shag the wife of a senior partner,
你下次搞资深合伙人的老婆的时候
tell her not to sext you on your company cell.
告诉她别往你的办公手♥机♥上发色情短♥信♥
Yeah, it was a mistake.
嗯 是个失误
I swear. I owe you.
我发誓不会了 还欠你一个人情
So buy me a suit. Yeah?
那给我买♥♥件西装吧 嗯?
Uh, what, 42 regular?
呃 多大 42常规码?
Go away.
走开
So you don't...
所以你...
You were kidding about the suit?
买♥♥西装你是在开玩笑的啊?
Shit, man. Look who's here.
我擦 看看谁来了
Special Intelligence Unit.
特别情报组
Vic must be a terrorist.
受害人一定是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She look like a terrorist to you?
你觉得她看起来像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
She looks like my grandma.
她像我外婆
Inside every terrorist is somebody's grandma.
每个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的内心都住着一个外婆
Either way, consulate asked SIU to stick its nose in.
不管怎么样 领♥事♥馆♥要求特别情报组插一脚
So what do you guys got so far?
所以你们现在有什么消息?
Lady came in, no appointment.
这位女士走进来 没有预约
Said she had business with the ambassador, keeled over.
说她找大使有事 然后昏古七了
And did she? Have business? No.
她找大使有事吗? 没有
No ID either.
也没有身份证
Preliminary thoughts on cause?
死因的初步猜想?
Heart attack, maybe? Allergic reaction?
也许是心脏病? 过敏反应?
Wool, dust mites... Happens all the time.
羊毛 灰尘...都有可能
The woman cared enough to wear a medic-alert bracelet
这位女士细心到带上医疗手环
but didn't put down her deadly allergies?
却不知道避开致命过敏原?
I say we wait for toxicology.
我觉得还是等毒理报告出来再说
Jesus.
天啊
Look, Tak, Marcos and I are still
听着 我 塔克和马科斯还在
working the double homicide from the other night.
处理前两天的双重谋杀案
You want to take Jane Doe off our hands?
你想接手无名氏吗?
God bless.
老天保佑
You can turn it into a whole big production.
你可以把它变成一件大案
I got... I don't know if it's a production yet.
我有...我还不知道这究竟是不是件大案
Neither do you.
你也不知道
Y-you guys skip; let me just see your notes first.
你们走吧 先让我看一眼你的笔记
50 bucks it's an allergic reaction.
赌50块 这是过敏反应
Peace be with you.
祝你平安
Also with you. Let us pray.
也祝你平安 祈祷吧
Tess, if there's something nascent in the air,
苔丝 如果有什么在悄悄发生
you'll be the one to find it.
只有你能找到
You're the best spotter out there.
你是最好的观测员
So what defining new look will every American consumer
所以 下个夏天 怎样的产品新外观才能让
between 13 and 35
13至35岁之间的美国消费者
be dying to buy at the mall next summer?
在商场中欲罢不能呢?
Perfect.
完美
I expected you to pay a call on me this morning.
我期待你今早能给我打电♥话♥呢
No.
不
So the police statement... they have what they need?
所以警方的口供...他们找到需要的东西了?
Taken care of.
已经处理好了
Good. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I want to thank you.
我想感谢你
Last night, I was less than my best.
昨晚 我做得不是很好
It's not necessary.
这没必要
I did have one thing, though.
不过我确实有一件事
Who were you having drinks with last night
你昨晚在老宅牛排馆
at the Old Homestead?
和谁喝酒?
A friend. From Wharton.
一个朋友 来自沃顿商学院的
You charged it to the firm Amex.
你用美国运通的信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
Did I? That was a mistake.
是吗? 那是个错误
So who was it?
所以是谁?
A friend.
一个朋友
I've been asked to compile a list of all contacts
我被要求列出一张除贸易实体外
you've had with outside trading entities.
你的所有联♥系♥人的列表
By who?
谁要求的?
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表