剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
展示给大家看 那就都没意义了
if you don't put them on a platter and deliver them.
而且不是一次 是每次都要
And not just once, every time.
砰 砰 砰
Bam, bam, bam.
-听上去很累人 -确实累人
- Sounds exhausting. - It is exhausting.
所以成年人会早睡
That's why adults go to bed early.
你想听听我觉得你有什么优点吗
Do you wanna hear what I think you bring to the party?
不想听 我已经成年了
No, don't do me, I'm grown.
改变不了了
There's no changing me.
你的时尚感不错
Well, you have a very nice fashion sense,
我一般都挺喜欢你的运动鞋
I usually like your sneakers.
但除了我们 你很少帮助别人
But you're not offering much to anybody else besides us.
我们是你生活的焦点
We're the focus of your life,
我们不想看到你融入不进美国社会
and we don't like seeing you not fit into American society.
什么 我融入得很好
What?! I fit in!
我想你确实尝试了
I guess you do try.
我经常尝试
I try a lot.
即使在你不需要尝试的时候
Yeah, even in moments when you don't need to try.
完全不需要但你还是要尝试
Like, you really don't need to try and you still do.
你尝试地太过努力了
You try so, so hard.
好吧
Okay.
那么 如果我有个主意
So, if I had an idea
让你可以为去纽约做准备
for a way that you could prepare for New York,
并远离德雅
away from Drea,
你会喜欢吗
would you like that?
好
Okay.
如果我足够体贴
Like, if I was the kind of guy to have been thoughtful enough
计划了这样的事
to plan something like that,
你会有兴趣吗
would that be interesting to you?
-说有 -有
- Just say yes. - Yes.
我们能否一致同意
Would we all agree
这会让我成为一个好人
that that would make me, like, a good person?
因为我真的有计划
Because I did. I did. I did do that.
我感觉你在做铺垫
I can sense that you're building up to something.
他有个惊喜 希望我们表扬他
He's got a surprise and he wants us to compliment him.
在我们知道是什么之前就表扬吗 为什么
Before we know what it is? Why would we do that?
他大费周折 他不想失败
He went through a lot of effort and he doesn't wanna see it fail.
是的 是的 是的
I did! I did, I did!
我给咱们订了去纽约的旅行
I booked us a trip to New York.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表