剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
This hurts people's feelings.
我知道你习惯了这种事
I know that, like, you're used to this sort of thing,
但我没有
but I'm not.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你需要让别人喜欢你
Okay, like, you win people over.
但我习惯于成为大家的最爱
But I'm used to being everyone's favorite.
这不属于我的舒适区
This is out of my comfort zone.
我告诉你是因为...
I'm telling you because it means...
我不认为我们能在一起
I don't think we can be boyfriends.
不 我们可以
Ye... Yes, we can.
不行
No.
不 我们不行
No, we can't.
所以当你说"我不认为"...
So when you said "I don't think..."
我指的就是不行
I meant I know.
是啊
Yeah, um...
是啊 我已经决定了
Yeah, it's like, it's been decided, like, it's a thing...
这是我的决定
It's a thing I decided.
-你要去哪儿 -不知道
- Where are you going? - I don't know.
-其他地方 -我能一起吗
- Somewhere else. - Can I come?
不能
No.
宝贝
Babe?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我今早洗了衣服
I put some laundry in this morning,
因为我以为要在这儿待一段时间
'cause I thought I was gonna be here for a while,
但计划有变 所以...
but then plans changed, so...
你不用 不用...
You don't... You don't gotta, like...
你可以等待洗衣机洗完
You can stay until the cycle's finished.
不 我不会在这儿干坐着 任你盯着我
No. I'm not gonna sit here while you're looking at me
想着我这个蠢前男友什么时候才走
wondering when your dumb ex-boyfriend is gonna leave.
我收拾收拾就走
I'll just make a smooth escape.
不是我不想你在这儿
Hey, it's not like I don't want you here.
万一吉妮芙回家了怎么办
What if Genevieve comes home?
交给我
Give this to me.
我是个好人 我...
Being a nice guy. I'm being...
我做出了牺牲 这是英雄的行为
I'm making sacrifices, what a hero would do.
这个理由说不通 好吗
This reason doesn't make sense, okay?
承认吧 你把她当作借口
Just admit it. You're using her as an excuse
是因为你根本就不喜欢我
because you don't like me.
过来
Come here.
来我这儿
Come with me.
好 我不知道你有没有过这种经历
Okay, I don't know if you had this experience,
但当我在昆士兰读高中时
but when I was in high school in Queensland,
我们学校没有出柜的男生
there were, like, no out boys at my school,
然后...
and, um...
更别说有什么可爱的男孩子了
Like, let alone an out cute boy, so...
我没有可以喜欢的对象
I didn't have anyone to have a crush on,
所以我把那时候的
so I would focus all that
青春期精力都花在了
teenage energy into, like,
想象我的初恋会是什么样的人
imagining who my first great love would be.
他长什么样子
And, like, what he would look like.
和他在一起的我是什么样子
And, like, who I would be when I was with him.
他会觉得我有趣吗
And, like, how funny he would think I was.
还有...
And...
还有...
Like...
结果 你就是那个人 你知道的
Like, you are that boy, you know.
你就是那个男孩 所以...
You're that boy. And...
如果我说你超出了我的想象
I'd be lying
那我肯定是在说谎
if I said you exceeded my fantasies,
但...
but, like...
你很好
you are very good.
而且我真的...
And I do, like...
真的很爱你
I really do love you.
现在我觉得这比五分钟前的我还要蠢
Now I think this is even dumber than I did five minutes ago.
我的乳♥头♥
My nipple.
对不起
Sorry.
我认为分手炮会很有趣
I thought having break-up sex was gonna be fun,
但这只是让我更难过了
but it's just making me really sad.
假如我们按照她的喜好做事
What if we just do whatever she likes,
一直到永远怎么样
like, always until eternity?
不行
No.
我看不见你 但我知道你很伤心
I can't see you, but I can feel you being sad.
我只是在放松
I'm just relaxing.
你认为你会孤单终老
You're thinking you're gonna be old and alone
除了虫子没人会爱你
with no one left to love you but your bugs,
但虫子活不长
and bugs don't even live very long.
你提的建议太糟了 尼古拉斯
You gave terrible advice, Nicholas.
你可真不擅长爱人
You are terrible at love.
海莉·福斯蒂诺给卢克做了半打香草纸杯蛋糕
Hayley Fostino made Luke a half a dozen vanilla cupcakes
他高兴极了 在她脸颊上亲了一下
and he loved 'em so much that he gave her a kiss on the cheek
现在全世界都可以在微博上看到
and now it's on Instagram for the whole world to see.
除非存在虐待行为
You should never express negative feelings
或者安全问题
about someone's partner
否则你永远不应该
unless it's deemed an abusive situation
对某人的伴侣持消极态度
and it's a matter of safety.
我会想出解决之法
I'm gonna work out how to fix it.
吉妮芙 这很糟糕
Genevieve, this is bad.
我们只有他了
He's all we have left.
如果他不再喜欢我们了
And if he doesn't like us anymore,
他会直接回到澳大利亚
he's gonna go right back to Australia
然后我们只能住在某个
and then we're just gonna end up in some sort of
疗养院
assisted living facility.
可能会有空位
We might find accommodation
但有可能
but then there is a chance
我们会被分开
that we might get separated.
你需要做呼吸练习
You need to do your breathing exercises.
好的
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
怎么了
Yes?
欢迎你光临我的"龟房♥"
Your presence is requested at the master "budor."
不 亲爱的 亲爱的 是"闺房♥"
No, no, honey, honey, it's-- it's boudoir.
闺房♥
Boudoir.
欢迎你光临我的"鬼房♥"
Your presence is requested in the master "budor."
不不 亲爱的 是"闺房♥"
No, no, sweetheart. It's boudoir.
-闺房♥ -闺房♥
- Boudoir. - Boudoir.
闺房♥
Boudoir.
欢迎你来到
Your presence is requested
我的闺房♥
in the master boudoir.
好啊
Yeah.
太好了
Ta-da!
这都是什么
What's all this, then?
你的避难所
Your sanctuary.
你们做这一切是为了我
You guys did all this for me?
姐♥妹♥们♥...
You guys...
你打印这个是为了我
You printed stuff for me?
小事一桩 没什么
It's no big deal. It's nothing.
我是说 这可不是小事
I mean, it's... it's something.
你们花了很多时间和心思
I'm looking at a lot of time and thought here.
不一定做得很好 但...
Not necessarily time well spent or good thought, but...
这也许是你们
This is maybe the most effort
做过的最努力的事了
you guys have ever put into anything.
没什么大不了的 我们只是...
Doesn't matter. We just...
我们认为你可以拥有自己的空间
We thought you could have your own space.
海报只花了45分钟
The posters only took 45 minutes,
但是心用了两个半小时
but the hearts, two and half hours
-宝石又用了90分钟 -够了
- and the gems, another 90 minutes. - Okay.
他应该知道了 你可以别说了
Think he got it. You can stop.
没什么的
It-it-it's... It's no big deal.
这绝对是热熔胶
I mean, that's definitely hot glue.
你帮我给胶水加热了吗
Did you... Did you heat glue for me?
我们开始用的普通胶水 但不够黏
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表