剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
刻在了我的脑海里
It happened in my head,
我还更深入地了解了你
and I learned a lot about you
我不能撤回我的记忆
and I can never unlearn it.
我真的不知道该做什么
I don't really know what to do.
感觉如何
How was it?
等我有了足够多的经验能够客观地评价时
I'll answer that after I've done it enough to look back
我再回答你的问题
and make a fair assessment.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you... Did you have an orgasm?
没有
No!
大多数女生无法通过
Most girls don't orgasm
阴♥道♥插入获得高♥潮♥
with vaginal penetration,
她们需要阴蒂刺♥激♥
they need clitoral stimulation.
-你怎么知道的 -互联网
- How do you know that? - The Internet.
我亲了杰里米
I kissed Jeremy.
好恶心
Gross!
我不知道 我觉得他似乎有点特别
I don't know. I think he's kinda got something.
但他是个废物
But he's a loser.
玛蒂尔达 我是个废物
Matilda, I'm a loser.
-你喜欢他吗 -不
- Do you like him? - No.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
我只想看我是否喜欢亲吻男生
I just wanted to see if I like kissing boys.
然后呢
And?
很难说我是不喜欢亲吻男生
It's hard to know if I don't like kissing boys
还是不喜欢亲吻杰里米
or I don't like kissing Jeremy.
你的实验有固有缺陷
Your experiment was inherently flawed.
但是你和我 两个女人此时在一起
But here we are, you and me, two women.
多了不起
How remarkable.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的第一次过夜
At our first sleepover.
你现在想干什么
What do you wanna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Me neither.
用手搅
Just swished it.
随便乱搅
Just gonna swish it around.
天呐
Oh, God.
水还是不流走 真令人惊讶
The water won't go down. That's surprising, isn't it?
我是怎么摊上这种生活的 我怎么在这里
How did I get to this life? Why am I even here?
真是对不起你了
Oh, I'm so sorry
我花钱请你来墨西哥奢华旅行
I paid for you to come on a luxury trip to Mexico.
玛蒂尔达的那事后你就不该过来的
You should have never come here after the whole Matilda stuff.
你怎么能这么说 这简直
No, you did not just say that. That is...
是你想来的
You're the one that wanted to come.
这太过分了
That is, that is outrageous!
我很抱歉 那是个错误
Yes, I'm sorry it was a mistake.
巨大的错误
It is a big mistake.
那是属于我的大胜 我很开心
It is a huge win for me and I am delighted!
这算哪门子感情
What kind of relationship is this
我还得要求道歉
where I have to demand an apology,
我得痛哭流涕
where I have to break down crying
你才肯跟我道歉
for you to apologize to me?
好吧 我错了
Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry.
你知道你在为什么道歉吗
Do you even know what you're apologizing for?
-知道 -是什么
- Yes. - Well?
我不能不解释就给你道歉吗
Can't I just apologize without explaining it?
你什么毛病 尼古拉斯
What is wrong with you, Nicholas?
这太不公平了 你在哭 我没哭
It's so unfair. You're crying and I'm not,
现在我却成了罪人了
and now I look like the bad guy.
你就是罪人
You are the bad guy.
你怎么不明白
How do you not see this?
你操纵我给你道歉
You manipulated me into apologizing
但我根本没做错任何事
when I didn't do anything wrong.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要再去试试
I'm gonna have another go.
讲真 我现在看到这个
You know, honestly, when I look at this
我觉得我可能是有点坏
I think maybe, yeah, I might be a bit terrible.
你现在才意识到
You're just now realizing this?
你无聊 这很无聊 我无聊死了
You are boring and it's boring and I'm bored.
我真希望永远没遇见你
I wish I never met you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
-抱歉 -不
- Hey, I'm sorry. - No.
我想弥补
I wanna make up now.
我做过头了
I went too far.
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
行
Fine.
那我去客厅
I'll go into the living room
那里没有酸柠汁腌鱼也没有你
where's there no ceviche and there's no you.
去啊
Good.
你好 莫斯先生
Hola, Senor Moss.
你好 我需要帮忙
Hi, I need some help.
有什么需要帮忙的
How can we assist?
我度过了奇怪的一周
I've had a weird week.
我在白昼走过了百万次这些大厅
These halls I've walked a million days.
我在黑夜潜行过万亿次这些山洞
These caves I've stalked a trillion nights.
我闻到从残骸上滴落的糖浆
I smell the molasses drip down from the carcass.
滴落
Drip.
我睡着 一只眼睁着
I am asleep, one eye open.
我醒着 一只眼闭着
I'm awake, one eye shut.
虎鲸妈妈 摆动你的尾巴
Mother Orca, wiggle your tail.
告诉我你是淑女还是荡♥妇♥
Tell me whether you're business or slut.
我丑陋的脚在劈啪作响
My ugly foot is crackling.
没有乳液能拯救这些可怜的脚趾
No lotion can save these poor toes.
"或许可以抹点芦荟汁"
"Perhaps some aloe vera,"
我的同志哥哥如是说道
as my gay brother says.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表