剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
不
No.
嗨
Hello.
嗨
Hello.
好吧 我担心你不再爱我了
Okay, I'm worried you aren't in love with me anymore
我不敢提
and I am afraid to bring it up
因为你可能会承认你不爱我了
because maybe you'll admit that you aren't
或者你会觉得我太疑神疑鬼了
or you'll think I'm being paranoid
那可能会让我的担心
which then might make my concern
变成现实
a self-fulfilling prophecy.
你太疑神疑鬼了
You're being paranoid.
你有时看着我时眼里无光
Your eyes look at me dead sometimes.
这么说太不公平了 我眼睛可灵动着呢
That is so unfair. My eyes sparkle!
你不觉得
Don't you think, like,
现在可能是一个向我表达爱意的好时候吗
now might be a good time to tell me you love me though?
现在吗
Now?
我必须要说吗
Do I need to?
没人必须要说
No one needs to,
我只是觉得你可能想要
I just thought you might want to.
我只是想激发你说爱我的欲望
Like, I'd inspire a compulsion in you to say it.
我觉得这很明显了 因为我都躺你身边了
I thought it was obvious 'cause I'm, like, here.
不 此刻世界上很多人都和不爱的人
No, lots of people in the world are laying in bed right now
躺在一张床上
with someone they don't love.
这个音乐让我感觉更神经了
This music is making me seem more insane than I am.
玛蒂尔达 弹电子琴去
Matilda, use the keyboard!
对不起
Sorry!
第一季 第八集
一切安好
我要告诉你些事情
I've been meaning to tell you something.
什么
What?
我在和莱纳德发信息
I've been texting Leonard.
这不好吗
Is that bad?
糟了 这不好
Oh, no, it's bad.
你还爱他吗
Are you still in love with him?
我当然不爱他
I'm absolutely not in love with him.
你想让我不发吗 我可以不发
Do you want me to stop? I can stop.
我不爱他
I am not in love with him!
我讨厌他 他是个恶棍
I hate him, he's a villain.
但爱和恨就是一枚硬币的两面啊
Ah, but love and hate are two sides of the same coin.
我只是 我不想我朋友和恶霸约会
I just, I don't want my friend dating a bully.
恶霸 怎么 我们是8岁小孩吗
A bully? What, are we eight years old?
我是觉得我们该和好男孩约会
I just think we should be trying to date nice boys.
你这么痴迷他可没意思了 婊贝
You are so obsessed with him it's not even funny, bitch.
我们该看看他会不会发裸照给我们吗
Should we see if he'll send us a nude?
还有这种操作吗
Is... Is that an option?
猜中了 你就是馋他的身子
Boom! You wanna see his junk so bad!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我当然想看
Of course I do.
好吧
Okay.
你说什么呢
What... What are you saying?
莱纳德 我超想看
Leonard, I want to see
你蠢蠢欲动的小兄弟
your throbbing member so bad.
爱你 吉妮芙
Love, Genevieve.
-什么 -我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
- What? - I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
我发的
It's from me.
他想先看我的小妹妹
He wants a pic of my vag first.
他这么说了
He asked for that?
他不傻啊
He's no fool.
为什么要你先发
Why do you have to go first?
女士优先
Feminists go first.
我发吗
Do I send it?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
-我该拍照片吗 -我才不拍
- Do I take a photo? - I'm not taking it.
-我不知道该怎么办了 -那就别回
- I don't know what to do. - Don't.
发个别人的吧
Let's send someone else's.
网上真是种类多样 任君挑选
There's so many variations, just pick one.
好 但选哪个呢
Yeah, but, like, which one?
一个好阴♥道♥ 我不知道
A good vagina, I don't know.
一个好的阴... 用什么标准
A good va... What's the criteria?
那个看起来像朱迪法官
That one looks like Judge Judy.
-才不像 -好吧 好吧
- No it doesn't. - Okay, okay.
这个看起来很对称啊
Um, this one has a nice sense of symmetry
我会相信这是你的
and I believe it for you.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
对 那个是最好的
Yeah, that's... that one's the best one.
那个不错
That's-that's a good one.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好的 我发给你
Okay, I'm-I'm sending it to you.
收到了
Got it.
发送
Sent it.
来了
Here you go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那真是他的...
That's his actual...
我认出他的手了
I can tell by his hand.
男朋友
Hey, boyfriend.
怎么了
What?
我昨晚后一直心情不佳
I'm feeling down after last night.
还不开心呢
Still?
你又没做什么
Well, you didn't really do much
让我开心点的事
to make me feel better.
别说话
Hey, hey, hey. Shush now.
你要一整天都这样吗
Are you gonna be like this all day?
我还希望我们能去沙滩呢
I was hoping maybe we could go to the beach.
你不喜欢沙滩
You hate the beach.
对 当我说沙滩的时候
Yeah, when I say the beach,
我说的是
I mean, like,
一些我没有惹麻烦的地方
somewhere where I'm not in trouble.
你没惹麻烦
You aren't in trouble.
-我没惹麻烦 -你没惹麻烦
- I'm not in trouble? - You're not in trouble.
我为什么会惹麻烦
Why would I be?
为什么有人想让我惹麻烦呢
Why would anybody ever wanna put me in trouble?
我感觉你没有认真对我
I feel like you're not taking me seriously.
我确实没有认真对你
I'm not taking you seriously!
那你认真点呀
Well, please do!
我惹麻烦了 我是惹大大大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in trouble. I'm in palpable, palpable trouble.
你没惹麻烦
You're not in trouble.
我没生你气 好吗
I'm not mad at you, okay?
我只是感觉很受伤
I'm just feeling hurt.
你想让我去淘气小角落吗
You want me to go onto the naughty corner?
你想吗 好吧 我去了
Is that what you want? Yeah, I'm gonna go.
我去淘气小角落待着
I'm gonna be in the naughty corner.
那你面壁啊
Turn around then.
女孩们经常发照片
Girls send pictures all the time.
上身和下身都有
Uptown and downtown.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
塔璐拉和我昨晚发的就是那张阴♥道♥照片
Tellulah and I sent that exact vagina last night.
那是你的阴♥道♥吗
That's your vagina?
我们从网上找的
We got it off the Internet.
莱纳德用他小♥弟♥弟♥的照片和我们换的
Leonard sent us his and then we swapped photos.
你们违法了
You broke the law.
这是儿童色情
It's child pornography.
我们又不知道那阴♥道♥年纪多大
We don't know how old that vagina is.
但莱纳德未成年啊
Leonard, though.
糟了
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你们可能会坐牢
You could get jail time.
最好的情况就是社区服务
I mean, or at best, fine/community service.
好 我现在就删
Yeah, I'm deleting it right now.
但你删之前 我能看一眼吗
Um, but before you do, can I... see it?
超赞的
It's so good.
我本可以阻止你们
I would have stopped you
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表