剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
玛蒂尔达 我想你忘了倾听技能
Matilda, think you've forgotten your act of listening skills.
我想申明我明白自杀不好笑
And I'd like to preface that I understand suicide isn't funny,
我也知道口齿不清不好笑
and I know lisps aren't funny,
但因为吉妮芙的口齿不清
but then, because of Genevieve's lisp,
当她说自己要自杀时
when she tried to announce that she's gonna go and suicide,
她说成了"痣杀" 于是就...
it came out as "thuicide," which is just...
那也太好笑了
I mean, that's undeniably funny.
我真是"紧张"得不行
I'm on the edge of my seat,
迫不及待听接下去会如何
waiting to hear what happens next.
然后你气急败坏地离开
So you flounce off in a tantrum,
但我不能跟你一起走
but I couldn't go with you,
因为我得帮助玛蒂尔达
'cause I had to help Matilda.
这能帮你消除肿胀
This will help with the swelling.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey,
但我绝对不会把这玩意放在我手指上
but I'm absolutely not putting that on my finger.
那你为什么让我弄
Then why did you have me make it?
我没有啊 我有吗 有吗
I don't think I did. Did I? Did I?
等等 所以你没来找我
Wait, wait. So you didn't look for me
尽管我打算自杀
even though I was planning to suicide?
-是"痣杀" -你才不会"痣杀"呢
- "Thuicide"? - You weren't going to "thuicide."
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你总是只会说大话
You were always all talk.
那接下去呢
What happens next?
然后我发现吉妮芙在车里
Well, then I find Genevieve in the car,
戏精上身 还一脸死相
all dramatic and dead-looking.
但你没死 是吧 宝贝
But you weren't dead, were you, babe?
身体还没死
Not physically.
不知为何 你认为
For some reason, you thought
把车里的暖风开着
that leaving the heater on in the car
就能够自杀
was a way to commit suicide.
-狗狗这样就会死 -她说得对
- It works on dogs! - She's right.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
然后你手里拿着一封遗书
And then you had this, like, suicide note in your hand.
我手里没有遗书
I did not have a suicide note in my hand.
我的天 我好开心你不记得这些了
Oh, my God, I'm so glad you don't remember this.
我很高兴你不记得这些了
I'm just thrilled you don't remember this.
你以前超胖 我记得这点
You used to be fat, I remember that.
今早我找到了这封遗书
I found the suicide note this morning.
上面写着 "我试图警告他 但他不肯听
It reads, "I tried to warn him, but he didn't listen.
我不想伤害别人 只想伤害尼古拉斯
"I don't want this to hurt anybody, just Nicholas.
替我摸摸威诺纳以示告别"
Pet Winona goodbye for me."
之后还写着
And then it goes on to say,
"尼古拉斯是个基佬"
"Nicholas is a faggot."
你不能说这个
You can't say that!
我比你还早知道了你的性取向 我真是厉害
Well, it is pretty impressive I knew before you did.
莱拉妮快到了吗
Is Leilani close?
她取消了
She-she canceled.
好吧
Okay.
口齿不清不好笑
L-lisps aren't funny,
自杀不好笑
Suicide isn't funny,
但她喊着她想要"痣杀"就很好笑
But her yelling that she wanted to commit "thuicide" is funny.
等等 你妹妹想自杀吗
Wait, your sister tried to kill herself?
不是最近 她小时候容易戏精上身
Not recently. She was just being a dramatic little girl.
那真糟糕
That's pretty messed up.
不不 我...
Oh, no, I-I...
不是的 我只是讲得不对
Oh, no, I just didn't tell the story right.
其实很有趣
It was funny.
自杀不有趣
Suicide is not very funny.
没错 但是这个故事很有趣
No, but the story is.
等等 我重新说一遍
Wait. Let me tell it again.
好
Okay.
吉妮芙7岁
So Genevieve is seven
我10岁 尼古拉斯18岁
and I'm ten and Nicholas is 18.
然后吉妮芙又大发脾气
And Genevieve starts having another tantrum.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表