剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
该怎么和成年人聊天 我都给忘了
How do you talk to grown-ups? I've forgotten.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你这朵社交花
Easy for you to say standing over there
真是站着说话不腰疼
with your decent social skills.
你只要问他们感兴趣的问题
You just ask them questions about their interests
并表现出认真倾听就行了
and display active listening.
我觉得那不行吧
I don't think that can be right.
还有不要冒险
And don't take risks.
你不需要冒任何风险
You don't need to take any risks.
但我喜欢冒险
But I'm a risk taker.
礼貌点就行了
Just be polite.
我觉得你可能找错恋爱对象了
I feel like maybe you're not dating the right boy.
-你可以礼貌点的 -可不是吗
- You can be polite. - Yeah.
我一直在练习虚伪的赞美
I've been practicing disingenuous compliments
好让我融入那群美国人
to help me fit in with Americans.
别说那种话
Don't say things like that.
我只是在开玩笑
I was just joking.
我们今天不能开玩笑了吗
Are we not doing jokes today?
我们今天当然能开玩笑
Of course we're doing jokes today.
只是不能在别人面前吗
Just not in front of other people?
千万别和林赛提起
Just please don't mention to Lyndsey
我告诉过你她哥哥的事
that I told you about her brother.
她哥哥怎么了
What happened to her brother?
-你是在逗我吗 -没有啊
- Are you kidding? - I am not kidding.
她哥哥死于类鸦♥片♥药物摄入过量
Her brother died of an opioid overdose.
你丫怎么觉得我会问起这种事
How the hell do you think I'd bring that up?
我又说不准
Well, I don't know.
但她对这件事很敏感
But she gets very sensitive about it.
我能想象
Yeah, I can imagine.
罗茜哪去了
Where's Rosie?
别提她了
Forget Rosie.
我只想让尼古拉斯关注我们
I just want Nicholas to focus on us.
到目前为止你觉得我们怎么样
What do you think of us so far?
我非常喜欢你们
I like you immensely.
但你更喜欢谁 我还是林赛
But who do you like better, Lyndsay or me?
我答不出来
I can't answer that.
我了解得不够多
I-I-I don't have enough information.
我是个正经的击剑手
I am a legitimate fencer.
好吧 那...
Okay, that's...
我做了非常非常彻底的激光脱毛
I have very, very deep laser hair removal.
全身都做了
Everywhere.
彻底到阴♥道♥都做了
Deep into my vagina.
康妮 他不想知道这事
Connie, he doesn't wanna know that.
艾利克斯 别出洋相了
Alex, stop being weird.
你表现得太奇怪了 艾利克斯
You are being weird, Alex.
好极了 原来这是那种晚宴
Oh, great, this is one of those dinner parties
每个人都会和介绍他们的那个人
where everyone gangs up on the person
反♥目♥成仇
who introduced them.
真有趣 妙极了
That's fun. Cool.
有请罗茜
I present Rosie.
-尼古拉斯 -大家好啊
- Nicholas! - Hi!
这房♥子真漂亮 是你们的吗
Look at this place. This is all you?
是我已故的爸爸的
It's my dead dad's.
那你♥爸♥爸有化妆间吗
Does your dead dad have a powder room?
因为我得卸个妆
'Cause I need to take off this face.
不 别卸妆啊 我喜欢你的脸蛋
No, not your face, I love your face.
多漂亮的小脸啊
It's such a beautiful face.
不化妆你会更喜欢它的
And you gonna love it even more without the makeup.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得如果我在晚餐表现得很好
Hey, do you think if I do well at this dinner
你能把我打扮成变装皇后吗
then you can put me in drag?
尼古拉斯 别这么说
Nicholas, don't say that.
她不想那样做
She doesn't wanna do that.
那对她来说不好玩
That's not fun for her.
很抱歉我是个无趣的人
Sorry that I wasn't fun.
同时 我妹妹在用冰镐
Meanwhile, my sister is stabbing mole holes
戳鼹鼠洞
with an ice pick
她还把受伤的鼹鼠
and while she's pulling the injured moles
拽出地面
out of the ground.
一边尖叫着
While screaming about how
我们的哥哥是最可爱
our brother was the most delightful,
最慷慨 最可爱的人
generous, sweet person
还有她男朋友的哥哥
and how her boyfriend's brother
总是给我们山寨巴宝莉当做圣诞礼物
is always giving us fake Burberry Christmas presents
还坚持说它们是正品
and insisting they're real.
还有 还有...
And, and...
死的应该是他
And how he should have died
而不是我们的哥哥
and not our brother!
那可真是...
Well, that was...
我 我...
Wow, I'm-I'm...
很抱歉
so sorry.
那是个有趣的故事
Like, that's a funny story
但我也很遗憾
but also I'm sa... sorry to find out
得知你哥哥已经去世了
about your-- your brother dying.
没关系的
It's all right.
你怎么...
Um, why...
你怎么没告诉尼古拉斯
Why didn't you mention to Nicholas
我哥哥死了
that my brother died?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
怎么着 这是什么...
What, is it like such...
你不屑于提起来的琐事吗
trivial information that you-- you wouldn't mention it?
你们到底在说什么
What in Heaven's name were ya all talking about
有那么重要
that was so important
你都没时间说这个吗
that you didn't have time to mention that?
她又喝得找不到北了
She drunk herself Southern again.
我可没想过有这么多酒可喝
Well, I never intended to have quite so much to drink.
我觉得他只是想保护你们的隐私
I'm sure he was just, like, respecting your privacy.
他的讣告可是发在报纸上了
His obituary was published in the paper.
我跟他说了 好吗
I told him, okay?
什么 不 你别这么说啊
What? No, you can't do this.
你撒谎说
You lied...
不知道我哥哥去世了吗
about knowing that my brother had died?
是
Yeah.
你表现的好像很惊讶
You... You acted like it was like a surprise
他去世了
that he had died,
而事实你当时已经知道了吗
when it was, in fact, information you knew?
对 对 就是这样
Yeah. That-- that's what I... That's what I did.
为什么 为什么你要假装不知道
Why? Why did you pretend not to know?
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我可不想当尼古拉斯的挚爱了
Well, I do not wish to be Nicholas' favorite no more.
你们上吧
Y'all can have him.
不不不 我也不想要他
No, no, no, I don't want him.
这有点不妙
Well, this has gone downhill.
我很抱歉 我只需要再给我一次机会
I-I-I'm sorry. I'm just gonna need a second chance.
甜心 那就是你第二次机会
Sugar, that was your second chance.
老实说 我需要无限次的机会
Honestly, I'm gonna need infinite chances.
跟我来 亲爱的 来
Come with me, honey. Come on.
现在把眼睛睁着 别眨眼
Now keep your eyes open and no blinking.
如果我不眨眼 你会跟他们说
If I don't blink, will you tell the others
我是艾利克斯的好男友吗
I'm a good boyfriend for Alex?
他很紧张我的表现
It's just, he was so nervous about me.
他今晚真是疯狂的一团糟
He was a hot mess of crazy tonight.
-是疯了 -但我觉得他真的喜欢你
- Crazy. Yeah. - But I think he really likes you.
-我吗 -对 就是你
- Me? - Yes, you!
-本宝贝吗 -对 你这个宝贝
- Lil' ol' me? - Yeah, you!
我吗
Me?
这不是一个正常人
Like, that is not a normal person.
我是说 我觉得他不适合你
I mean, like, I don't think he's the guy for you.
他为什么会那么做
Well, why would he do that?
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表