I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I'll...
也许我会...
start a revolution like Malcolm X or something.
像马尔科姆·利托一样发起革命什么的
But haven't you heard, man, revolutions are
但你不知道吗 孩子
no longer radical.
革命已经不再彻底
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
There's so many revolutions that everybody's
革命有很多种
a revolutionary.
每个人都是革命家
The rich. The poor.
富人 穷♥人♥
The right. The left.
右♥派♥ 左派
The young. The old.
年轻人 老人
The beggars. The bankers.
要饭的 银行家
Man... is it beautiful.
妈呀... 很壮观
Huh?
是吧
Everyone all at once, fighting one revolution after another.
每个人同时发起一场又一场的革命
I tell ya, I never thought I'd see so many revolutions
跟你说吧 我从未想过此生中会见到
in my entire life.
这么多场革命
The, the revolutions are fought and won so damn fast
革命进行得如此之快 又赢得如此之快
that the people don't even have time to implement change,
以至于人们没时间去落实改变
because have you heard?
因为 你知道吗
Huh? There's a new revolution.
又有新革命啦
I went down to, um, buy me a new pair of kicks
前天我下楼去耐克店
at the Nike store the other day.
给自己买♥♥双新运动鞋
And I look up on the wall, and I see in 20-foot letters,
我望向墙 看到六米高的大字
these words, "Our people matter."
写着 "我们的人♥民♥很重要"
And I thought, man, this feels good.
我想 靠 这感觉真棒
Here I am, and my favorite shoe store's out here saying,
我来了 我最喜欢的鞋店在表示
"I know you lived a long life.
"我知道你活了很久
And I know that life ain't always been easy,
我知道生活绝非一帆风顺
but here you are, at 54 years old, my brother,‘
但五十四岁的你还是来了 我的兄弟
and I want to say I love you."
我想说 我爱你"
And I'm like, man.
我就感觉
This feels good.
这感觉很好
And I'm like, thank you, Nike.
我 谢谢 耐克
And then I pick up a pair of these sneakers
然后我拿起一双运动鞋
and I look at the price tag, and it says $139.99.
看着价格标签 上面写着139.99美金
And I'm, like,
我
I thought Nike loved me.
我还以为耐克爱我
Appreciated me and my life.
欣赏我和我的生活
What happened here?
但这是怎么回事
And I look around the store, and I see a whole bunch
我环顾鞋店 看见一群黑人
of black people, you know, also feeling good.
也感觉良好
And I see a whole bunch of white people, too.
我也看见一群白人
Also feeling good. Some even, you know, posing.
也感觉良好 有些甚至在摆动作
And taking, uh, pictures with the 20-foot letters on the wall.
和墙上六米高的大字合照
And, uh... Shit. Yeah. Yeah. Straight up.
操 对 对 是真事
I just had this feeling, and I thought, fuck you, Nike.
我就有这种感觉 去你♥妈♥的♥狗逼耐克
You don't give a fuck about anything or anyone.
你才不关心任何事或任何人
Chinese Muslims are sewing these Kaepernick sneakers
中国穆♥斯♥林♥做的这些卡佩尼克联名运动鞋
for seven cents an hour, and you're tellin' me
一小时才赚7美分 而你告诉我
my black ass matters. Give me a fucking break.
我们黑人很重要 少跟我来这一套
If rap music wasn't mainstream,
如果说唱不是主流
if Nirvana was still the most popular band in America,
如果涅槃乐队还是美国最流行的乐队
they'd be out here saying, "Depression Matters,"
他们会在这里说 "沮丧很重要"
because that's what would move sneakers.
因为那样才能让运动鞋畅销
Shit. These advertisers.
操 这些不要脸的广♥告♥商
They're too good.
他们太擅长了
And they've outsmarted us.
他们比我们聪明得多
But at the same time, your generation's full of
但与此同时 你们这一代都是些
some mark-ass bitches, because they've tapped
易受攻击的目标 因为他们监听了
into your phones.
你们的手♥机♥
Yeah, yeah. They've read your likes.
没错 没错 他们阅读你们的喜好
They've predicted your moves, and trapped yo' asses.
预测你们的行为 把你们困在原地
You think you out here fighting a revolution,
你们还以为自己在打一场革命
and Bank of America's on your side?
并且美国银行站在你们这边
Give me a fucking break.
省省吧
Because a true revolution has no allies.
因为真正的革命没有盟友
It's just that simple.
它就是那样简单
Because a true revolution, not a fast one,
因为真正的革命 不会速战速决
not a quick one, not a fashionable one,
不会朝发夕至 也不会风靡各处
but a real fucking revolution, is at its core, spiritual.
但真正的革命 其本质是精神的
It is a complete decimation of one's priorities,
是对一个人的优先事项 信仰和生活方式的
beliefs, and way of living.
彻底扼杀
And reconstruction in the spirit of, uh...
重建于这样的精神下...
You have to create a new God.
你们得创造一个新上帝
Or gods. Or whatever you can.
或者上帝们 什么都行
But it is imperative that you believe in something.
但必须得信仰某样东西
Something greater than yourself. All right?
比你自己更重要的东西 对吧
And it can't be the ocean, or your favorite song.
不能是海洋 或者你喜欢的歌♥曲
And it can't be the movement, or the people, or the words.
不能是运动 或者人 或者口号♥
You've got to believe in the poetry.
你得信仰诗歌♥
Because everything else in your life will fail you.
因为你生命里的其他东西都会辜负你
Including yourself.
包括你自己
You hear me?
你听到了吗
That's where you are.
这就是你
You're sick.
你病了
Your whole system's on the verge of collapse.
你的整个系统都在崩溃边缘
And the addict in you is trying to sell you
你的毒瘾在拖着你下坠
on the same shit that got you sick in the first place.
回到第一次染上毒瘾的烂坑里
And if you keep going the way you're going,
如果继续这样下去
you'll rot from the inside until you cave in and die.
你会从内部开始腐烂 直到你屈服死去
Your only hope is a revolution.
你唯一的希望是革命
But a real fuckin' revolution, inside and out.
一场彻头彻尾的 真正的改变
But you gotta see it through.
但你要坚持下来
You can't half-ass this shit.
不能他妈半途而废
You just have to commit to it, every single day.
你必须每天都这样提醒自己
And know that you can always do it better.
知道自己可以做得更好
And be better.
成为更好的人
Because who knows?
谁知道呢
One day, you might succeed.
也许哪天你就做到了
I don't underestimate anyone.
我不会小看任何人
Stranger things have happened.
怪事总会发生
Be right back.
马上回来
All right?
好吗
♪ Hey, after all these years ♪
♪ 这么多年了 ♪
♪ I'm still here ♪
♪ 我还在这里 ♪
♪ Fingers outstretched ♪
♪ 伸手抚摸 ♪
♪ With your imprint in my bed ♪
♪ 你残存在床上的痕迹 ♪
♪ A pit so big ♪
♪ 如此深刻 ♪
♪ I lay on the edge ♪
♪ 我岌岌可危了 ♪
♪ Will love let me down ♪
♪ 爱会让我失望吗 ♪
♪ Again, oh, no ♪
♪ 我不想 又一次 ♪
I didn't know you were gonna pick up.
没想到你会接电♥话♥
I-I thought I was gonna get your voicemail.
我还以为会转接到语♥音♥信箱
Uh... heh. Nah, nah.
啊… 不是的
I'm not... Not trying to guilt trip you.
我不是要… 让你愧疚
It's just...
只是…
It's Christmas.
圣诞到了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
♪ I wonder how I'll sleep at night ♪
♪ 我不知该怎么入睡 ♪
♪ With a cavity by my side ♪
♪ 身边巨大的空洞 ♪
♪ And nothing left to hold but pride ♪
♪ 一无所有 只剩骄傲 ♪
♪ Will I ♪
♪ 我能做到吗 ♪
Your sister there?
你姐姐也在吗
Oh, that's good. That's good.
没关系 没事的
♪ Hey, me in 20 years ♪
♪ 二十年后的我 ♪
Tell her I, uh, tell her Merry Christmas for me.
帮我转达吧 祝她圣诞快乐
And tell her I, I love her.
还有 我爱她
And I miss her very much.
我很想她
No. Nah.
不是