Why do you think that is?
你觉得是为什么呢
Because half of every relationship is in my head.
因为有一半的感情都只是我的想象
What?
怎么了
Just happy I met you.
只是很开心遇见你
Me, too.
我 也是
Wait, Rue.
等等 鲁
You've been clean for, like, two weeks.
你已经戒毒差不多两周了吧
Rue! No fucking way!
鲁 太他妈难以置信了
I'm so proud of you!
我真为你骄傲
There were so many times I wanted to kiss her.
好几次我都想亲她
But I, I didn't.
但我 我没有
Um, I'm gonna go get a glass of water. Oh. Okay.
我去倒杯水 好
I hate everyone else in the world but you.
我讨厌这个世界上除你之外的所有人
And when she finally did...
当她终于吻了我的时候...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should go.
对不起 对不起 我该走了
I froze.
我震住了
Why do you think that is?
你觉得为什么会那样
'Cause I had never kissed a girl before.
因为我之前从没和女孩接吻过
I'd never even, like, been that close to a girl before.
我甚至从没 和一个女孩子那么亲近过
So when it happened,
所以当它发生时
the only thought I had was, like, don't lose her.
我唯一想的就是 别失去她
Um, hey, uh,
你好
I was just hoping we could talk about what happened earlier,
我希望我们能谈谈之前发生的事
'cause, like, I know I was really weird, and, um,
我知道我之前表现得很怪异
I didn't, like, mean it that way or anything.
我不是有意要那样的
Um, so, yeah, uh, just...
所以 就...
I just wanna talk to you. Please call me back.
我只想跟你谈谈 拜托给我回个电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Why did you think you would lose her?
你为什么觉得自己会失去她
Because, like...
因为...
How could it be possible that Rue loved me
鲁怎么可能会
as much as I loved her?
像我爱她那样爱我呢
I think the better question is
我觉得更贴切的问法是
why would you think that would be impossible?
你为什么觉得那不可能
I can't tell you how many times
数不清有多少次
we'd just be, like, texting and texting.
我们就 一直一直给对方发消息
And the next thing I know, it would be, like, four in the morning,
然后一转眼发现都凌晨四点了
and I hadn't slept, and I didn't want to.
我没睡 也不想睡
Like, I'd never tell her this, but...
这些我从没告诉过她 但...
I feel like I got to know him better than I knew Rue.
我觉得相比鲁 我更了解他
We used to sext forever.
我们以前永远在发色情照片
Like, about anything and everything.
无话不谈
I know it might, like, sound a little weird, but...
我知道这可能 听起来有点奇怪 但...
It was, like, genuinely the best sex I've ever had.
那确实是我体验过的最棒的性♥爱♥
What made it so fulfilling?
你觉得是什么让你如此满足
It was just pure fucking imagination.
因为那是纯粹的想象
All day I've been thinking about you.
我一整天满脑子都是你
I'm gonna fuck you until you're soaking wet.
我要把你操到浑身湿透
Tyler?
泰勒
Why are there no photos of us?
为什么我们一张合照都没有
Because whoever I was talking to didn't exist.
因为跟我聊天的那个人根本不存在
Tyler?
泰勒
Jules, it's okay.
朱尔斯 没事的
Come here.
过来
How could none of it have been real?
这一切怎么可能都是假的呢
It felt so real.
那感觉太真实了
I wish I never met him.
我多希望我从未遇见他
I'm still in love with Tyler.
我还爱着泰勒
And I don't know when that's gonna change.
我也不知道我什么时候能放下
Rue...
鲁...
Don't look at my face.
别看我的脸
Rue.
鲁
Rue.
鲁
Rue.
鲁
Guess what?
你猜怎么着
Rue!
鲁
Rue?
鲁
Rue!
鲁
Maybe it's 'cause of, like, everything with my mom.
这可能跟 我妈妈的事有关
But I just had this, like,
但我经常会做 就是
really bad nightmare about...
很糟糕的噩梦...
living in New York City with Rue.
关于我和鲁在纽约的生活
When I got home, uh... she was in the bathroom.
当我回到家... 她在厕所里
Rue?
鲁
Can you please answer me?
能不能跟我说句话
But, like, she had locked it from the inside.
但她把门从里面反锁了
Rue, please!
鲁 求你了
Rue, open the door!
鲁 开门
Then, like, by the time I opened the door...
之后 当我打开门...
I can't, like, say it out loud.
我不能 说出来
Rue! Rue!
鲁 鲁
Rue!
鲁
Come on...
拜托...
Rue!
鲁
Rue! Open the...
鲁 开门...
Don't fucking do this to me!
别他妈整我
Hi, Jules.
朱尔斯
You look really pretty.
你现在真好看
I wanted to say hi, and...
我就想跟你打个招呼 还有...
It's okay. Hang tight.
没事 等一下
How could you just, like, fucking ambush me like that?
你们怎么能 他妈这样算计我
How could you fucking do this to me?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能这样对我呢
Like, why didn't we talk about this?
为什么不先找我谈谈呢
Because I knew that you wouldn't give her a chance.
因为我就知道你不会给她机会的
Yeah.
我不会
Yeah, there's a reason.
但这是有原因的
Like, I can't handle this right now.
我现在还没准备好
I wouldn't have done this if I didn't think you could handle it.
我是觉得你能承受 才带她回来的
What? So, like, it's for my own good?
什么 所以你想说这是为我好吗
Jules, she's been clean. She's doing really well.
朱尔斯 她已经戒了 她一直都做得很好
All she wants as part of her recovery
她现在这个治疗阶段
is to make amends.
需要她来修补之前的错误
Wait, what?
等等 什么
She wants to apologize.
她想要道歉
You have to be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
She wants my forgiveness?
她想得到我的原谅
My forgiveness?
我的原谅
So that, what, she doesn't, like, fucking
然后呢 她他妈就不会
drink herself to death because she's so guilty?
在愧疚中酗酒到死了吗
Don't be fucking cruel!
别这么冷血
I don't care! Yeah. You do.
我不在乎 不 你在乎
I swear to God, Dad, I don't fucking care!
我对天发誓爸爸 我他妈一点儿也不在乎
Okay. Fine.
好吧 那好
If you really don't care,
如果你不在乎
and this really means nothing to you,
如果这对你来说毫无意义的话
then just go downstairs and let her apologize.
那你就下楼 让她道歉
Even if it's not real?
就算是虚情假意
Even if it's not real.
就算是虚情假意
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
好吧 我去
Jules.
朱尔斯
It was a week later.
一周之后
On Halloween.
万圣节那天
Uh, well, yeah.
是吗 好吧
How long was she missing for?
她失踪多久了
Jesus Christ. And, and you found bottles in the room?
老天 你们在她房♥间里发现了酒瓶吗
Oh, God...
我的天...
How, how long does the hospital want to keep her?
医院还能留她多久
Jules... Uh, that's Rue.
朱尔斯... 是鲁
Hey. Jules.
朱尔斯