Jules, open up.
朱尔斯 开门
You gotta come home, Jules.
你必须回家 朱尔斯
I can't come back.
我不能回去
You're 17, you know. You cannot live alone.
你只有17岁 你没法一个人生活
This is not real life, Jules!
这不是真正的生活 朱尔斯
I can't, I can't go back to East Highland.
我做不到 我没法回到东部高地
Open the door.
把门打开
You're coming home.
你该回家了
I'm not leaving here without you!
你不出来我也不会走的
I don't belong there.
我不属于那里
Jules, I'm begging you.
朱尔斯 我求求你
Open the door!
把门打开
Okay, well, that's all the time we have for this week.
好了 这周我们就先到这儿吧
Sorry if that was a lot.
对不起 我说太多了
I'm the one person you never have to apologize to.
你永远不用向我道歉
Thanks.
谢谢
I know this is our first session,
这是我们第一次谈话
and I know you didn't want to come, but I'm glad you did.
我知道你本来不想来 但我很高兴你来了
I hope you are, too.
希望你也一样
Okay, so, just be patient with yourself.
所以 要对自己有点儿耐心
And have a wonderful New Year.
祝你度过一个快乐的新年
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I'm Jewish.
我是犹太人
Oh, uh, sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
不用对不起
It's a way better holiday.
我们的节日更美好
Okay.
好的
♪ So take me home ♪
♪ 带我回家 ♪
♪ Love me low ♪
♪ 低调地爱着我 ♪
Jules? Rue?
朱尔斯 鲁
♪ And I just want to be with ♪
♪ 我只想和你在一起 ♪
Hi.
嗨
♪ I love you ♪
♪ 我爱你 ♪
♪ You don't even know I'm gonna miss you ♪
♪ 你甚至想不到 我多么想念你 ♪
I, um...
我...
Uh, I was just... riding my bike, um,
我刚才... 在骑车
to go meet Ali, and I passed your house.
去见阿里 正好路过你家
And I...
然后我...
I don't know. I... It's Christmastime, so...
怎么说呢 我... 正好是圣诞节 所以...
I just... Your, your dad let me in.
我就... 你♥爸♥爸让我进来了
Uh, uh, yeah. He's really mad at me.
是 他很生我气
Um, I'm grounded.、
我被禁足在家了
And, uh, in therapy. So, um...
还要我去接受心理咨♥询♥ 所以...
I really missed you.
我很想你
Missed you, too.
我也很想你
Um, and I'm really sorry about, like,
我非常抱歉 之前
everything that happened at the train station,
在火车站发生的事情
and leaving and stuff. Um...
还有我离开的事...
It was really fucking stupid.
实在都太蠢了
Ah, fuck. I don't know why I'm crying.
妈的 我也不知道我为什么哭
I just get really emotional during the holidays, that's all.
我在假期就变得多愁善感 就是这样
It's okay.
没关系
Yeah, Merry Christmas, Jules.
圣诞快乐 朱尔斯