剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
今早我们在树林里发现一具女孩尸体
The body of a young girl was found this morning in the woods.
我们有理由相信那就是凯蒂
We have good reason to believe it's Katy.
你知道别人都会怎么问吧
You know what everyone's gonna ask about, don't you?
这个跟那几个案子有关吗
Is this something to do with the others?
三个小孩子进了树林
Three kids go into those woods,
只有一个活着走了出来
only one comes out alive.
你们两个去查查彼得 杰曼和亚当的案子
You two, get across that Peter, Germaine, and Adam case.
各种细节以及能联♥系♥上的东西
Any detail, any connection.
不管多细微多不起眼
I don't care how tiny or random it is.
全部查出来
Hound it down.
彼得 杰米
Peter? Jamie?
我们的罪恶
Our evil.
我们的 你 我 还有乔纳森
Ours. You, me and Jonathan, the three of us.
无处可逃 逃不掉的
There's no escape. We can't escape.
约翰斯通先生可能身在狱中
Mr. Johnstone may be in prison,
但他的手下会替他做事
but he has associates to do the work for him.
我们做不来 不能负责这案子
We can't do this. Not this one.
同意吧 罗伯 我们绝对不能接这案子
Say yes, Rob, because we absolutely cannot do this one.
-亚当 亚当 他们在哪 -别烦他
- Adam! Adam! Where are they? - Leave him alone!
我的中间名叫罗伯特
My middle name's Robert.
我想从现在起叫罗伯特
I want to be Robert now.
彼得在哪
Where's Peter?
杰米在哪
Where's Jamie?
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
他们在哪 亚当
Where are they, Adam?
-彼得在哪 -住手
- Where's Peter? - Stop!
-我不知道他们在哪 -告诉我们他们在哪
- I don't know where they are. - Tell us where they are.
先生 帕蒂那小子又在叫唤了
Sir! The Paddy boy is shouting again.
罗伯特 醒醒
Robert, wake up.
醒醒 你刚在大喊大叫
Wake up. You were shouting.
快点走 慈善学校男孩
Get a move on, charity boy.
"亲爱的彼得和杰米
"Dear Peter and Jamie,
求你们回来吧
Please come back.
求你们了 如果你们回来了
Please. If you come back,
我就能回家了
I can go home.
我真的很想回家"
I really want to go home."
快点
Come on.
如果你停下来 就喘口气
If you've got a stitch, then breathe through it
然后继续向前 膝盖向上 保持步伐
and let it go. Knees up, keep the pace.
亲爱的彼得和杰米...
Dear Peter and Jamie...
对不起我不够快...
I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough...
我努力想跟上...我在这孤身一人...
I tried to keep up... I'm on my own here...
求你们回来吧 你们为什么不等等我
Please come back. Why didn't you wait for me?
我不明白 下次我会跟上的
I don't understand it in here. Next time, I'll keep up.
第一季第二集
证人证词
"乔纳森·德夫林"
"Jonathan Devlin."
证人证词
乔纳森·德夫林的证词
列车正在驶近1845号♥站台 前往马拉海德
The train now approaching platform 1845 to Malahide,
在所有车站停靠
calling at all stations.
下一站是河镇
The next station is Riverstown.
此趟列车终点站是马拉海德
This train is for Malahide.
不要把脚放在座位上
Do not put your feet on the seats.
我现在连棺材都买♥♥不起
I don't know how I'm gonna pay for a coffin.
我丢了工作 葬礼很贵的
I lost my job. Funerals are expensive.
我不想买♥♥廉价的棺材
I don't want a cheap coffin.
你准备好了吗 德夫林先生
Are you ready, Mr. Devlin?
这个坏了
It's not working.
我很抱歉 德夫林先生
I'm so sorry about that, Mr. Devlin.
他们至少该测试这玩意儿
You'd think that they'd test it.
他们根本不在乎去测试这玩意儿
Don't they care enough to test it?
还有这该死的音乐
And this bloody music!
德夫林先生
Mr. Devlin,
这是你的女儿凯瑟琳吗
is this your daughter Katherine?
是的
Yes.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
有谁 你能想到有谁
Is there anyone, anyone you can think of
会想这么对凯蒂吗
who would want to do this to Katy?
不关凯蒂的事 是报复我
Not to Katy, to me.
他们想伤害我 因为倡议的事
They'd wanna hurt me. Because of the campaign.
你是说拆除公路的事吗
You mean with the motorway?
那条路根本不会带来就业和基础建设
That motorway has got nothing to do with jobs and infrastructure.
都是为了买♥♥地
It's about buying up land.
你永远也不会知道是谁买♥♥的
And you'll never find out who's buying it.
我接到了很多电♥话♥
I got phone calls,
威胁我
threats.
什么样的威胁
What sort of threats?
"小心点 我们会打断你的腿"
"Watch your back. We'll break your legs."
我让他派最狠的人来
I told him to send their best lads
因为...
because...
我有所准备
I would be ready.
-他 -每次都是同样的声音
- Him? - Same voice, every time.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
凯蒂接了电♥话♥
Katy picked the phone up.
我以为她是在和她的老师西蒙妮讲话
I thought she was talking to Simone, her teacher.
但后来她进来说"是找你的"
But then she came in and she said, "It's for you,"
然后她就出去练习了
and off she went out to practice.
我接起电♥话♥ 然后他说
I took the phone, and he said,
那个男人 同样的男人 同样的声音...
this man, the same man, the same voice...
"你有个可爱的小女儿 乔纳森
"That's a lovely little girl you got there, Jonathan.
也很有天赋
Talented, too.
如果她出了什么事就太可惜了"
It'd be a shame if anything happened to her."
几周前吗
A few weeks?
你没报案吗
You didn't report it?
我想的是"我的目的就快达成了
I thought, "Now I'm really getting to them.
他们开始变得绝望了"
They're getting desperate now."
我对此很高兴
I was pleased about it.
开心
Happy.
上帝啊 原谅我 我当时感觉就像国王一样
God forgive me. I felt like a king.
德夫林先生
Mr. Devlin,
我希望你知道我们会竭尽全力
I want you to know that we're gonna do everything
找到对凯蒂和你的家庭造成伤害的人
to find the person that did this to Katy, to your family.
我们会找到他们的
We're gonna find them.
你刚刚那话是什么意思
You wanna tell me what that was about?
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
再荡高点
Go higher.
我在努力 我在用力
Trying, I'm trying.
荡起来 亚当
Come on, Adam.
荡起来 亚当 再高点 加油
Come on, Adam. Higher. Come on.
那原本是我们的秋千
That was our swing.
皮特的爸爸
Peter's dad,
乔 他为我们搭建的
Joe, put it up for us.
在他儿子失踪的第十年当天
On the tenth anniversary of his son's disappearance,
他在上面上吊自尽了
he hanged himself from it.
之后 皮特一家搬到了远离格拉斯哥的地方
After that, Peter's family moved away to Glasgow.
杰米的妈妈 艾丽西亚·罗文
Jamie's mum, Alicia Rowan,
现在还住在那间房♥子里
still lives in the same house.
得派人保护她
She's gonna need protecting.
我们会嘱咐来接手的人
We'll pass it on to whoever takes over from us.
我们不转交案子了 我们要亲自来
We're not passing on this. We have to do it.
罗伯 我们说好的
Rob, we agreed.
我本想让乔纳森·德夫林
I wanted Jonathan Devlin
看着我脸 看他能不能认出我来
to look right into my face to see if he recognized me.
他没认出来 但话说回来 我也没认出他
He doesn't. But then again, I didn't recognize him, either.
他的脸 他的名字都没认出来...
Not his face, not his name...
你认识他
You know him?
他和他的伙伴们
Him and his mates.
我们叫他们"卷毛" "摇头怪"
We called them Hairball, Headbanger,
以及"那个谁" 他们想当车手
and the Other One, wannabe bikers
却没车 也没钱给车加油
without a bike or money for petrol.
乔纳森·德夫林的第一次问话
Jonathan Devlin's initial interview
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表