剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
恐怕是的 她死了
I'm afraid she is, yes.
怎么 她怎么死的
How? How? How is she dead?
目前还不好说
We can't say, at this moment.
有人伤害她了吗
Did somebody hurt her?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
她那么优秀
She was such a good girl.
从不给我们惹麻烦
She never gave us a moment's trouble.
我们要联♥系♥你们的家人吗
Are there any family members we can call?
让他们来陪着你们
Anyone who can be with you?
没有 我们没有其他家人
No, it's just us.
杰西卡 亲爱的
Jessica, sweetheart...
我去拿块抹布
I'll get a cloth.
你们昨天下午报♥警♥说她失踪了 对吗
You alerted Missing Persons yesterday afternoon, is that right?
前天晚上大家都上♥床♥以后
We all went to bed.
我去看过她 她已经睡了
I looked in on her. She was asleep.
第二天早上她已经不在了
And she wasn't there in the morning?
我以为她去训练了
I thought she'd gone training.
她经常一早去训练
She did that.
我能看看凯蒂的卧室吗 拜托
Can I take a look at Katy's bedroom, please?
在楼上 右边第一个门
It's upstairs, first door on the right.
你真是太好了
That's very kind of you.
没什么 德夫林太太
Not a problem, Mrs Devlin.
从纳克诺利到皇家芭蕾舞学校
我送给她的 送给杰西卡的
I got those for her, for Jess.
她很喜欢
She likes them.
凯蒂走的时候 她的床就是这样的吗
Is this how Katy left her bed?
我铺过床了
I did that.
我总会铺好床
I always do that.
这样她随时可以睡
So it's ready for her.
杰西卡没有注意到或听到什么吗
And Jessica didn't notice or hear anything?
她和我睡在一起
She was in with me.
她会...
She gets...
她有时会夜惊
Well, she gets night terrors sometimes.
我就让她进来一起睡
I take her in with me.
凯蒂需要睡眠
Katy needs her sleep.
你没有听到凯蒂离开吗
And you didn't hear Katy leave?
你说凯蒂早上多半都会去训练
You said Katy went training most mornings?
她考上了英国的芭蕾舞学校
She got into ballet school in England.
九月就要去那里上学 就是两周之后
She was going there in September, in two weeks.
她总在不停地训练
She was training and training.
我们以为她在训练
We thought she was there.
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
这是真的吗
Is this happening?
这是真的吗
Is this happening?!
凯蒂死了
Katy's dead.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
家人联络官来了
Family Liaison are here.
我跟他们简单说下情况
I'll go brief them.
我已经准备好花了
I had them ready.
你总是会祈祷得到好消息 但总是不如愿吧
You pray for good news but it's never likely, is it?
他们一定会感激您的好意
I'm sure they'll appreciate the kindness.
-是凯蒂吗 -我很抱歉
- Is Katy...? - I'm sorry.
那是她的舞蹈老师
That's the dance teacher.
西蒙妮·卡梅伦
Simone Cameron.
-教这里所有小女孩跳舞 -你认识所有人
- Teaches all the little girls. - You know everyone.
认识所有的人 知道所有的事
Everyone and everything.
人老了就这样
The curse of being old.
没什么证据表明凯蒂跟其他那些可怜孩子一样吗
Nothing to say with Katy that it's like the other poor children?
-没有 -凶手真厉害
- No. - Well, that's something.
我妈妈以前说 "再也找不到他们了
My Mammy used to say, "Course they'll never be found,
一根汗毛都找不到"
"Not hide nor hair."
他们和以前的那些案子一样不见了
They've gone under the hill with the old ones.
我们会查出是谁杀了凯蒂
We'll find out who did it to Katy.
我一直都喜欢英格兰人
I always liked the English.
很多人讨厌英格兰人 但我不讨厌
There's lots that don't, but not me.
我一直都喜欢他们
I always liked them.
小心你的脚 年轻人
Mind your feet there, now, young man.
罗伯
Rob?
我们要找个安静的地方聊一下
We need to stop off somewhere quiet.
不 我们没有时间
No, we haven't got time.
一个安静的地方 不会花很多时间
Somewhere quiet. It won't take long.
我们不该负责这案子
This isn't for us.
我们做不来
We can't do this.
不能负责这案子
Not this one.
你知道奥凯利怎么处理把案子转手的人吗
You know what O'Kelly does to people who pass on cases?
你见过他是怎么对奎格利的
You've seen how he treats Quigley.
我不管 我们要把这案子给别人
I don't care, we're passing on it.
怎么给
How?
我们跟他说我办多了死小孩的案子
We tell him my head is wrecked from working dead kids.
你再添一下油加一下醋
You back me up.
说我最近开始酗酒 无法集中注意力
I'm drinking too much, my concentration's shot,
还失眠
I'm not sleeping.
我被那些被强♥奸♥的 死去的孩子搞得心情很乱
My head is fucked from all the raped, dead kids.
你在瞎掰 小卡
That's not true, Cass.
你觉得我弄不到证明我有问题的心理报告吗
You think I can't play a psych report?
那我们现在就回去然后放弃这案子吗
So, we go back and bail on it now?
不是现在
Not right now.
我们做好准备工作和铺垫
We do the prep, set it up.
给你点时间去营造对我异常举动的担心
Gives you time to have concerns over my erratic behaviour,
然后你再谨慎地跟奥凯利说这事
concerns you take discreetly to O'Kelly.
我们准备好之后
We set everything up,
带家属去走一下认尸的流程
take the family through to formal identification,
然后我们再退出
but then we're out.
同意吧 罗伯 我们绝对不能接这案子
Say yes, Rob, because we absolutely cannot do this one.
你很清楚原因
And you know why you can't do it.
好吧
Yes.
我们之间没问题吧
Are we OK?
我们一直都没问题 小卡
We're always OK, Cass.
一直
Always.
一宗谋杀案展开了调查
A murder investigation is under way
在居民房♥子附近的树林中
after the body of girl was found in the woods
发现了一具女孩的尸体...
near the local estate...
纳克诺利的居民再次沉浸在悲伤和心痛中
Residents of the Knocknaree estate are only too familiar
21年前 同样发生在八月
with grief and heartache as, 21 years ago, again,
三个孩子消失在树林中
in August, three children disappeared from the woods,
最后只有一个孩子被找到
And only one was ever found.
记得这恐怖夏日的纳克诺利居民都不会忘记
Nobody in Knocknaree who remembers that terrible summer
彼得 杰曼 还有亚当这几个名字
will ever forget the names Peter, Germaine and Adam
而现在名单上又多了一个名字 凯蒂
and now there is another name to add to that list, that of Katy...
我们要错过我们最喜欢的节目了
We're missing our favourite programme!
通常装在长而浅 被称为"船"的容器里端上来
..and is often served in a long shallow jug known as a boat?
-肉汁 -回答正确
- Gravy. - Correct...
卡塔尔 又发生了
Cathal, it's happened again.
什么
Yeah?
什么事又发生了
What's happened again?
纳克诺利
Knocknaree.
你大爷的 小点声
Fucking Christ! Keep your voice down.
你这畜生
You fucking animal!
给 去买♥♥只牙刷 买♥♥点湿巾
Here, buy a toothbrush, buy some wet wipes
然后有多远滚多远
and fuck off.
卡塔尔
Cathal?
我们的罪恶
Our evil.
我们的 你 我 还有乔纳森
Ours. You, me and Jonathan.
我们三个 无处可逃 逃不掉的
The three of us, there's no escape, we can't escape.
你再敢来找我 我不会手下留情
Come back again and I'll have you kneecapped.
恋童癖吗
Is it paedos?
目前还没有性侵犯的迹象
There's no immediate sign of sexual assault.
库珀今晚通宵做尸检
Cooper's doing the PM overnight,
他会在早上5点完成
he'll be ready for us at 5am.
天啊 那家伙
Jesus, that fella.
有时效率低到不行
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表