剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
谁约的见面 你吗
Who arranged the meeting? You?
好像是吧
I suppose.
是的
Yeah.
-有点模糊了 -模糊
- That's hazy. - Hazy?
是的 发生了很多事
Yeah, a lot's happened.
她为什么要大半夜跑进树林里
Why did she come to the woods in the middle of the night
见一个根本不喜欢她的人
to meet someone who didn't like her?
-配合点 达米安 -我在配合
- Co-operate, Damien. - I am.
我想她并不知道我不喜欢她吧
I suppose she didn't know I didn't like her.
她以为人人都喜欢她
She expected everyone to like her...
因为人们不知道她的真实面目
..Because they didn't know the truth about her.
-真♥相♥是她并不友好 -岂止不友好
- The truth being that she wasn't kind. - Worse than that.
她很残忍♥
She was cruel.
但你肯定跟她
But you must've had some
有过某种关系 才能知道这些
sort of relationship with her to know that.
而她肯定知道 并且信任你
And she must have known and trusted you,
才会大半夜的离开家去见你
to leave the house in the middle of the night to meet you
所以你才能用一个沉重的钝器
so you could fracture her skull with two blows
狠狠两下敲碎了她的头骨
from a heavy, blunt object.
是用抵住车♥库♥门的那个石头
It was the rock that holds the garage door open.
所以你是计划好的
So, it was planned?
你考虑过要用什么作为凶器
You'd thought about what you were going to use?
是的
Yes.
我知道我要用它去动手
I knew what I was going to do with it.
我知道我要杀了凯蒂
I knew I was going to kill Katy.
你为什么要把她带回你家
Why did you take her back to your house?
你想对她做什么
What did you want to do to her?
没什么
Nothing.
接下来你做了什么
What did you do next?
我把她从车里搬出来 放在洗衣间的地上
I took her from the car and laid her down in the laundry room.
我当时很渴 我没想到自己会那么渴
I was so thirsty. I didn't think I could be that thirsty...
然后她突然出现了
And then she was there.
她没死
She wasn't dead.
她根本没死
She wasn't dead at all.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想找爸爸
I want my dad.
于是你用塑料袋闷死了她
And that's when you suffocated her with a plastic bag.
是的
Yes.
你脱了她的衣服
You undressed her,
把衣服洗了又重新给她穿上
washed her clothes and redressed her.
她尿裤子了
She wet herself.
我没想到会那样
I didn't know that would happen.
我好像不该就让她那样脏着
And it didn't seem right to leave her like that.
而且我习惯了做清洁 照顾人
And I'm used to cleaning up. Taking care.
我还是不明白你为什么带她回家
I still don't understand why you took her home
而不是直接去祭台
instead of straight to the altar.
你是不是想对她做什么 但后来改了主意
Did you want to do something to her and change your mind?
我没对她做任何事
I didn't do anything to her.
你有运动服吗
Do you have a tracksuit?
有 打理房♥子时穿的
Yes. For round the house.
-慢跑服和帽衫 -是什么颜色的
- Joggers and a hoodie. - What colour is it?
-灰色 -不是蓝色吗
- Grey. - Not blue?
不是法国蓝
Not...French blue?
为了录音记录 我们给达米安·唐纳利
For the tape, we're showing Damien Donnelly
看了他声称在林子里见到的人的画像
an artist's impression of the man he claims he saw in the woods.
你并没见过这个人 对吧
You didn't see this man, did you?
对吗
Did you?!
说出来好录音记录 达米安
For the tape, Damien.
-没见过 -但杰西卡·德夫林见过
- No. - But Jessica Devlin did.
杰西卡·德夫林说有个穿蓝色跑步服的男人
Jessica Devlin said a man in blue running clothes, a tracksuit,
跟踪过她和凯蒂 想让凯蒂跟他走
followed her and Katy, trying to get Katy to come with him,
他说自己有小猫 那个人是你吗
saying he had kittens. Was that man you?
不 我绝不会像那样去跟踪孩子
No. I'd never follow children like that
我不是变♥态♥
because I'm not a pervert!
问题是 达米安 变♥态♥一般都这么说
Thing is, Damien, perverts always say that.
-都这么说 -没错
- Always! - Always.
是其他人 他们肮脏下流无♥耻♥
"It's the others. They're nonces, paedos, filth.
他们是禽兽 不是我
"They're the beasts, not me.
我不一样 我的爱很纯洁
I'm special. My love is pure."
我的爱就是纯洁的 我绝对不会那样
My love is pure! It is! I would never, not ever!
你经常哭 达米安 你发现凯蒂尸体时哭过
You cry a lot, Damien. You cried when you discovered Katy's body,
你附身想唤醒她时哭过
when you leant over her, trying to wake her.
就像一个可怜的不解情况的家伙
Poor sweet confused lad.
但在现实中 你是在确保任何DNA证据
But in reality you were making sure that any DNA evidence
你的毛发 皮肤
from you hair, skin -
都可以用这一举动来解释
could be attributable to that human gesture.
试图唤醒一个死去的女孩 操纵大♥师♥
Trying to wake a dead girl. Master manipulator.
你曾哭着坐在我身边看着那些嫌疑人的面部照片
You cried sitting next to me, going through all those mugshots.
-我当时真的很同情你 达米安 -我当然会哭
- I felt sorry for you, Damien. - Of course I cried.
那些人 他们做的事是在毁灭生命
Those men, what they do, they ruin lives.
他们伤害并毁灭 而他们根本不在乎
They hurt and damage and break and ruin, and they don't care.
他们不在乎自己做的事
They don't care what they do,
而我们却得继续生活
and we have to go on living!
你也遭遇过那种事吗
Did that happen to you?
会对孩子做出那种事的人
Anyone who does that to a child,
他们不配活着 他们不配
they don't deserve to live. They just don't.
我没有像那样染指凯蒂
I didn't touch Katy like that.
我对她根本没有那种感觉
I didn't have feelings for her like that at all.
我杀她是因为她觉得那件事很好笑 她笑了
I killed her because she found it funny. Because she laughed.
好笑
Funny?
-好笑 什么好笑 -那件事
- Funny? Found what funny? - It!
达米安 要让她笑你 要让她觉得那事好笑
Damien, in order of her to have laughed at you, to find IT funny,
要发生那种对话
in order to have that conversation,
你肯定跟她有过一段关系
you'd have had a relationship with her.
-一段你声称没发生过的关系 -我没有
- A relationship you say you didn't have. - I didn't.
而她在大半夜出去见你
And she came out to meet you, in the middle of the night,
从你那拿了块巧克力饼干还吃了
took a chocolate biscuit from you and ate it,
可能还很开心
all probably quite cheerfully.
在她拿饼干到你袭击她之间
What was happening between her taking the biscuit
到底发生了什么
and you hitting her?
她肯定很放松 因为她转身 背对着你
She must have relaxed because she turned her back on you.
你们到底聊了什么
What were you talking about?
我不知道 就...
I don't know, it's...
-很模糊吗 -是的
- Hazy?! - Yes!
当时还有其他人跟你一起吗
Was there someone else there with you?
没有 我说了 都是我♥干♥的
No. I told you. It was all me.
你很快就承认了这点
You were very quick to tell us that.
但我并没问是否是你一个人干的 不是吗
But I didn't ask if it was all you, did I?
-我只是想说明真♥相♥ -你没说实话
- I just wanted to tell the truth! - You're not telling the truth!
那这个人呢 他呢
And what about this man? What about this man?!
如果他不是你
Because if he isn't you...
-不是我 -那他是谁
- He isn't me! - Well, who is it?!
你和凯蒂之间发生了什么
What was happening between you and Katy,
她拿饼干和被打烂头骨之间发生了什么
between the biscuit and the blow to her skull?
还有谁跟你们在一起
Who else was there with you?
达米安 快说吧 你习惯了照顾别人
Oh, Damien, come on! You're used to taking care.
你习惯了保护别人 你现在在保护谁
You're used to protecting. Who are you taking care of now?!
我已经交待了一切
I've told you everything!
这事得打住了 我得去给我妈喂药了
This has to be over. I need to give my mum her meds.
我得给她泡茶 我得带她回家
I need to make her tea. I need to get her home.
阿赫恩女士 你没跟你的当事人说吗
Miss Aherne, didn't you brief your client?
当然说了
Yes, of course.
-我以为你知道... -你什么意思
- I thought you understood... - What do you mean?
达米安 你已经承认了谋杀
Damien, you've confessed to murder.
没有回家一说了
There is no going home.
不
No!
不 不行
No! No!
他在说谎
He's lying.
还有其他人涉案
There was someone else involved.
你有很长一段时间不会从他口中
Well, you're not going to get anything more
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表