剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
前情提要
卡塔尔·米尔斯
Cathal Mills
我在调查凯瑟琳·德夫林的谋杀案
I'm investigating the murder of Katherine Devlin.
你说了什么
What have you been saying?
-关于什么 -那天晚上
- About what? - That night!
你怀过乔纳森·德夫林的孩子吗
Did Jonathan Devlin get you pregnant?
你 我 还有乔纳森
You, me and Jonathan.
无处可逃
There's no escape.
你再敢来找我 我不会手下留情
Come back and I'll have you kneecapped.
那你告诉我为什么我们得搬走 我不理解
Just tell me why we're going. I don't understand!
我的宝贝死了
My baby is dead!
她能挺过来吗
Is she going to make it?
她还活着 但很危险
She's still with us, but she's critical.
罗伯·莱利是你的软肋 再来和我合作吧
Rob Reilly's your weak point, Cas. Come work with me again.
如果这让你觉得好点
If it makes you feel any better,
你可以告诉自己是莱西做的
you can tell yourself Lexie did it.
你们应该找亚当
You should be looking for Adam.
问亚当他在树林里干了什么
Ask Adam what he did in the woods.
你今天看起来真美 玛姬
You're looking lovely today, Maggie.
-我叫玛格丽特 -我喜欢叫你玛姬
- My name's Margaret. - I like calling you Maggie.
这是我给你起的专属名字
It's my special little name for you.
玛姬·梅
Maggie May.
或者她不愿意
Or she may not.
你脸红了 真好看
You're blushing. It makes you look pretty.
你们自以为是什么坏小子
You think yourself such a bad boy.
你知道坏小子都需要什么吗
You know what every bad boy needs?
一个好女人用爱让他走上正轨
The love of a good woman to make him better.
只有医生能让你走上正轨 卡塔尔·米尔斯
It's only the doctor could make you better, Cathal Mills.
你想让她爸爸把你脑袋掰下来吗
You want her daddy to take your head off for you?
她不会告状的 她喜欢这样
She won't say a word. She likes it.
她高兴着呢
Bit of excitement for her.
-给 -这会把我的舌头染黑
- Here. - They make my tongue go black.
妈妈会知道的
Mam will know.
做男人的第一守则 亚当
First rule of being a man, Adam.
在女人身边闭上嘴 这样就不用撒谎了
Keep your mouth shut around women, then you won't have to lie.
英格兰 2003年
握住他的手
Take his hand.
你到底怎么了 亚当
What is wrong with you, Adam?
别叫我这个名字
Don't call me that.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
我们在呢
We're here.
都柏林凶案
电梯开门
Doors opening.
我们还是不要太难看了 行吗
Let's put a decent face on this, shall we?
-你要走了吗 -你太小题大做了 奎格利
- You're leaving? - You're so dramatic, Quigley.
格兰斯凯的凶案与纳克诺利
The stabbing in Glenskehy is potentially linked
凯蒂的案子有关联 麦多克斯要去跟进此案
to Katy in Knocknaree and Maddox is working that case now.
你会想我吗
You going to miss me?
每天泪水都会打湿我的枕头
Crying hot tears into my pillow.
我觉得我会一蹶不振的
I don't think I'll ever get over it.
奥尼尔警探正在收集证词
Detective O'Neill is down there taking statements
他会回报与凯蒂的调查
and he'll report back anything relevant
相关的证词
to the Katy investigation.
案件调查室 奎格利
Incident room, Quigley.
三个人都到了
All three are here.
-西蒙妮·卡梅伦在访客室 -好的
- Simone Cameron's in soft interview. - OK.
我得去一趟
I have to.
当然了
Yeah, yeah, course.
谁找人来修一下灯
And someone get that light fixed.
好吧
Right, then.
我离开的时候都乖一点
Be good while I'm gone.
不然我会知道的
I'll know if you're not.
真是一派胡扯
All that was total bullshit.
小两口吵架 所以她才要走
Lovers' tiff. That's why she's going.
我就说他俩有猫腻
I always said they were at it.
我说的没错
And I was right.
我们觉得穿运动服的男人可能是他
We think this might be the man in the tracksuit.
你认识他吗
Do you recognise him?
不
No.
我很确定
I'm certain.
我没有见过她
I've never seen him.
西蒙妮 凯蒂从小就跟着你学习
Simone, you've taught Katy since she was tiny.
你是德夫林家族的老相识了
You've known the Devlin family for a long time.
他们是怎样的一家人
What's the dynamic in that house?
罗萨琳包办了一切
Rosalind does everything.
他们家就是这样
That's the dynamic.
她五月去找学校的一个朋友住了几天
She went away for a few days in May to stay with a school friend
照顾杰西卡的重担就到了我和凯蒂身上
and Katy and I ended up looking after Jessica.
乔纳森和玛格丽特什么都不做
Jonathan and Margaret did nothing.
但德夫林太太一直在生病吧
But Mrs Devlin is ill, isn't she?
是吗
Is she?
你觉得罗萨琳和凯蒂
Did you ever think that Rosalind and Katy
会不会遭受了性♥虐♥待
were the victims of sexual abuse?
是...
From...
乔纳森吗
Jonathan?
不
No.
我从来没这么觉得
I never thought that.
一次都没有
Not once.
你觉得凯蒂会告诉你吗
You think Katy would have told you?
会的
Yes.
你觉得乔纳森把玛格丽特和女儿们带到哪里去了
Where do you think Jonathan has taken Margaret and the girls?
凯蒂经常会说起一个他们以前
Katy used to talk about a caravan park
周末经常去的拖车公园
where they used to go on holiday.
她以前很喜欢那里
She really loved it.
就在海边
Up the coast.
克罗赫黑德海滩
Clogherhead Beach.
知道该怎么做吧
You know what you're doing?
知道
Yeah.
你先请
After you.
米尔斯先生 你的脸怎么弄伤的
Mr Mills, how did you hurt your face?
你可以回答
You can answer that.
打壁球弄的
I was playing squash.
不 你没有
No, you weren't.
你和凯蒂·德夫林的父亲乔纳森会面去了
You had a meeting with Katy Devlin's father, Jonathan.
他是你的老朋友
Your friend from a long time ago now.
现在不是朋友了
Not friends now,
除非他朝你脸上来的一拳是充满爱意的
unless that right hook he ploughed into your face was meant affectionately.
他为什么要打你 米尔斯先生
Why did he hit you, Mr Mills?
我不记得我为什么打他了
I don't remember why I hit him.
我很难过
I was upset.
那为何见面 他想谈什么
Why meet up, then? What did he want to talk about?
你
You.
谈你为何要调查他
Why you were on his case.
8月24日午夜到凌晨2点你在哪
Where were you on August 24th between midnight and 2am?
顺便告诉你这是凯蒂·德夫林被杀的日子
This is the date that Katy Devlin was murdered, by the way.
可以回答
Answer that.
在家 在我的公♥寓♥
At home, at my apartment.
8月25日午夜到早上7点45分
And August 25th, between midnight and 7:45am,
当凯蒂·德夫林的尸体从藏尸处
when Katy Devlin's body was moved from its hiding place
被转移到祭坛上时你在哪
and arranged on the altar, where were you?
在家
At home.
你和卡塔尔·米尔斯是什么关系
What's the nature of the bond between you and Cathal Mills?
你们有什么秘密
What's the secret?
没有 没有关系 没有秘密
There isn't one, there's no bond, no secret.
1985年8月16日你在哪
Where were you on August 16th, 1985?
在电影院 我 卡塔尔和谢恩
The cinema. Me, Cathal and Shane.
在电影院 看《波吉酒吧》
The cinema. Porky's Revenge.
谢恩·沃特斯在1985年接受第二次警方审问时
Why did Shane Waters smash his face against a washbasin
为什么要把脸往洗手池上撞
during his second police interview in 1985?
无可奉告
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表