剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
丹尼尔只有我把饭端到他面前他才看得到我
Daniel only saw me when I put food in front of him
雷夫只有让我给他口的时候才看拿正眼瞧我
and Rafe only saw me when his cock was in my mouth.
然后我
Then I...
我就把刀捅到她身上了
I put the knife in her.
我都没有意识到我那么做了
I didn't, I didn't even realise I'd done it.
我就想 想让她别说了
I just, I just, I want, I wanted her to stop saying it
因为她说的都是事实
because it was all true.
我真的很想她
I really miss her.
她会让我开心
She made me laugh.
还有那个宝宝
And there was a baby.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
贾斯汀 我不会抛弃你的
Justin, I am not going to abandon you.
我会在法庭上为你辩护
I'll speak for you in court,
这意义很大
it means something, you know.
坦白
Confessing.
我需要你的帮助 我要知道她是谁
I need your help, I need to know who she was.
看到一个跟你长得几乎一模一样的人真不好过
It fucks with you seeing someone who looks almost exactly like you.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you meet?
不是吧 莱西
No way! Lexie!
贾斯汀
Justin.
我们新生时一起参加过几个研讨会
We had a couple of seminars together, in first year.
对 是啊 贾斯汀
Yeah, of course. Justin.
-抱歉 -我听说你♥爸♥妈把你送去戒毒所了
- Sorry. - I heard your parents put you in rehab?
很难吧
It's rough.
是啊 有一点
Yeah, a bit.
但现在戒了 也没事了
But clean and serene now, though.
很高兴再次见到你
So great to see you again.
但其实她不是再次见到我
But, she hadn't seen me again,
因为当时和我在研讨会的莱西
because the Lexie I recognised from
是你当时的卧底
the seminars, was you undercover.
是
Yeah.
你要回到圣三一学院吗
Are you going back to Trinity?
如果可以的话
If I can.
我相信你可以
Well, I'm sure you can.
到注册处去 就说
Just go to registrations, say,
我是莱西·曼根 我回来了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
"I'm Lexie Mangan and I'm back, bitches!"
或者别说"狗♥娘♥养♥的"那句
Maybe not the "bitches" bit!
贾斯汀 她手腕上的纹身 那个圆圈
Justin, the tattoo on her wrist, the circle,
是哪里来的
what was that about?
她说"只有疯女人或者天才才能徒手画圆"
She said "Only a madwoman or a genius can draw a freehand circle,
"你猜我是哪个"
"take your pick which one I am."
我本来没想把她留在那间农舍
I never wanted to leave her in that cottage.
真的
Never.
但突然之间 他们决定好了一切 清理了一切
But suddenly everything was decided and cleaned up.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
他说一切都会没事的
He said everything would be all right.
我们可以继续正常生活
That we could all go on like normal.
但其实从来都没有正常过 事情也没有过去
But it never was normal and all right.
贾斯汀 你们都出去吧
Justin, I need to get you all out of here.
丹尼尔在计划某件事
Daniel is planning something.
他把他祖父的枪放哪了
Where did he put his grandfather's gun?
他说放在了某个安全的地方
He said he'd put it somewhere safe.
我猜可能是给艾比了
I, I, I think he maybe, might've given it to Abby.
他把她称为他的"安全之地"
He calls her his safe place.
你好些了吗 贾斯汀
Are you feeling better, Justin?
当然了
Course he is.
我们都好多了
We're all feeling better.
没必要把事情搞得这么糟糕
In fact this doesn't need to get messy.
大家都不需要焦虑 也不用出境离开
No-one needs to panic or leave the country,
我们都只是为了保护他
I mean we were all just trying to protect him.
真的吗 你现在要来这套
Seriously, you're doing this now?
没错
Yes.
我要和她一起走
I'm going with her
所以我要收拾
so I'm tidying up,
反正你也不会收拾 从来都不会
you're not going to do it, you never do.
这是一时冲动才会发生的事情
It was a spur of the moment thing,
我们只是想保护贾斯汀 他很脆弱
and we just wanted to protect Justin, he's vulnerable.
丹尼尔 后门的钥匙在哪
Daniel, where's the key for the back door?
某个地方
Somewhere.
你不能走
You can't go.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to.
我们要一直在一起
We stick together.
这是我们对彼此的誓约
That's the pledge we all made to each other.
你发了誓的
You took an oath.
你现在不能违背誓言
You can't break that now.
那只是你一厢情愿
That's just something you say.
不 这不是我一厢情愿
No! No, it's not just something I say.
这是我们一同说过的 我们是认真的
It's something we say, we said that and we meant it!
你对我发了誓 你♥他♥妈♥发了誓的
You said those words to me! You fucking said that to me!
我们对彼此发了誓的
We said it to each other!
另一把枪 那把老左轮手♥枪♥呢 你拿了吗
The other gun, the old revolver? Have you got it?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 否则你死定了
You shut the fuck up or you die!
你不会开枪的
You're not going to shoot me!
-不会吗 -不会的
- No? - No.
你是打算杀了他们
You're going to shoot them.
然后再自杀
And then yourself.
四具尸体 被我枪里的子弹击中
Four bodies, shot with my gun
然后我留下来来收拾残局
and me left to deal with it.
你为什么想杀掉学校里的那个男孩 丹尼尔
Why did you try to kill that boy at school, Daniel?
他对你做了什么
What had he done to you?
他不想和我做朋友了
He didn't want to be my friend any more.
让他走吧 让他走
Let him go, let him go,
有我就够了 就我们两个
it can just be us, just us two.
只有我们两个是不够的 从来都不够
It doesn't work if it's just us two, it never did.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
雷夫
Rafe!
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你疯了
You crazy bastard!
跪下 停 别跑
On your knees! Stop! Stop!
把手举起来 不许动
Put your hands in the air. Don't move.
-不要动 -别挣扎了 会疼的
- Do not move. - Don't struggle, it'll hurt.
跪下
On your knees.
你为什么要来这 你没来之前我们很幸福
Why did you come here? We were happy until you came here.
趴下
On the floor!
阿比 趴在地上 双手背在身后
Abby lie on the floor, hands behind your back,
眼睛闭上 除非有人叫你 否则不许起来
eyes closed, don't get up till you're told.
贾斯汀 按住她 不要让她起来
Justin, keep her still.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel! Daniel!
你撒谎
You lied.
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
放下 丹尼尔
Drop it, Daniel.
放下 丹尼尔
Drop it, Daniel!
想象一下如果你和莱西见面
Imagine if you and Lexie had met each other.
面对面相遇
Face-to-face.
你知道一个人的二重身
Do you know what happens
彼此相见会发生什么事吗
when doppelgangers meet each other?
会带来世界末日的
The world ends.
手举过头顶
Put your hands above your head!
妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道有些事不太对劲
I knew something was wrong.
他们不会去都柏林的
They're not going to Dublin.
我会把他们带到更隐蔽的地方去处理
I'll process them somewhere more discreet.
因为这里真是一团糟
Because it's a mess.
也没有那么糟
It's not that much of a mess.
在报告里做些改动 这就是一次成功的行动
Bit of a creative spin for your report and it's a roaring success.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我大意了
I was careless.
我应该留心自己喝的东西 但我没有
I should have been more cautious about what I drank, but I wasn't.
这事就不用告诉别人了
Well, no-one needs to know that.
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表