剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
他们问起了那三个小孩
They asked about the three kids.
前情提要
我有理由相信杰米 彼得
I have reason to believe that Jamie, Peter
还有亚当 目睹了一起暴♥力♥犯罪
and Adam witnessed a violent crime.
对你犯的罪
Against you.
-我们召唤了黑暗 -根本没有这种事
- We raised the darkness. - There's no such thing.
我根本就不想要你
I never wanted you.
她的学生证上写着她是亚历山德拉·曼根
Student card identifies her as Alexandra Manghan.
如果这让你觉得好点
If it makes you feel any better,
你可以告诉自己是莱西做的
you can tell yourself Lexie did it.
萨姆
Sam?
今天最好别来这套
You don't want to do this today.
-我犯了个错误 -这事就不用告诉别人了
- I made a mistake. - Well, no-one needs to know that.
做些改动 小卡
Creative spin, Cass.
我们谈话之前不要把报告交上去 好吗
Don't send in your report until then, OK?
卡珊 我有事想告诉你
Cassie, there's something I want to tell you.
这些是谁的 马克
Whose are these, Mark?
饼干吗 都是达米安带来的
The biscuits? Damien always brought them.
凯蒂
Oh, Katy.
都柏林 2004年
你会比你想象中更快适应这个味道
You'll get used to the smell quicker than you think.
她已经在这大概六个月了
She's been here for about six months.
楼下的邻居直到
Neighbours downstairs only noticed
天花板滴水才注意到
when she started dripping through their ceiling.
是被谋杀的
It's murder, though.
她的右眼脊和颧骨都碎了
Her right orbital ridge and cheekbone are smashed.
你是莱利吧
You'll be Reilly.
你是麦多克斯 奥凯利派我来照顾你的
You're Maddox. O'Kelly sent me to babysit you.
不如说是监视我吧
Spy, more like.
看看这个新来的妹子有没有因为这一点尸腐
See if the new girl pukes up her ring
而吐个昏天黑地
at a little putrefaction.
一点
A little?
他认为这个案子破不了 是吗
He reckons there's no possible solve to this, doesn't he?
所以这案子交给我们了
That's why we've got it.
那等我们破案之后他是不是要
Well, then, he's going to have to kiss our arses extra hard
更加卖♥♥力地拍我们马屁
when we do get a solve, won't he?
她才22岁
She was 22.
都没有家属可以通知她的死讯
Had no-one to notice she was dead.
我鞋子上沾了点尸体的痕迹
I think I got a bit of our girl on my shoe.
"亲爱的爸妈 今天是我第一天上班 很棒
"Dear Mum and Dad, great first day at my new job,
费力蹚过深达膝盖的腐烂人肉"
"Wading knee-deep through foetid human gravy."
我没有父母
I don't have parents.
出车祸死了
Killed in a car crash.
我们撞上了一头鹿 它从挡风玻璃里穿了进来
We hit a stag and it came through the windscreen.
我当时坐在后座
I was in the back of the car.
毫发无损
Not a scratch on me.
你在试探我
You're testing me.
你要根据我的反应来评判我
You're going to judge me on how I respond.
你想知道你能否受得了我
You want to know if I'll get on your nerves.
如果我答错了 你对我的态度会是
If I get this wrong, your attitude to me will be
礼貌而又刻薄的轻蔑
polite but blistering contempt.
你还挺聪明 是吗 莱利警探
You're quite smart, aren't you, Detective Reilly?
我还行吧...
Oh, I get by...
麦多克斯警探
..Detective Maddox.
你是唯一活下来的人吗
You were the only one to get out alive?
对 只有我
Yep, that's me.
那我们还是有共同点的
We've got something in common.
你好 怪胎
Hello, freak.
你好
Hello.
都柏林凶案
第一季 第八集[剧终]
我要付钱吗 阿赫恩女士
Do I have to pay you, Miss Aherne?
只不过我没有那么多钱
It's just I don't really have that much money.
你要多少钱
How much do you cost?
目前暂时不用担心这个
Err, don't worry about that for now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听起来有点粗鲁 "你要多少钱"
That sounded rude. "How much do you cost?"
没事的
It's all right.
我建议你全力合作 达米安
I'm going to advice you to co-operate fully, Damien.
那个小混♥蛋♥
That little prick.
我看着他像个小婊♥子♥一样哭了几个小时
The hours I spent sat with him while he cried like a bitch.
奥尼尔 准备好 你去审问
O'Neill, you get prepped, you'll sit in on interview.
我带奎格利吧
I'll take Quigley.
达米安认识他
Damien knows him.
我需要让他感觉熟悉 能让他冷静 专注
I want everything familiar - keep him calm, focused.
你去他家吧 鉴证组在搜证
If you could go to the house while forensics work it.
唐纳利夫人患有多发性硬化症 卧病在床
Mrs Donnelly is bed-ridden-MS.
他们打算把她转走
There's plans to move her.
-你去哪 -尿个尿
- Where are you going? - Quick piss.
该死的巧克力饼干
Chocolate bloody biscuit.
-细节决定成败 -我差点就漏过他了
- The devil's in the detail, eh? - I nearly missed him.
因为1985年的事而只盯着那家人
Looking at the family because of 1985.
我应该早点注意到他的 我差点漏过他
I should have been looking at him sooner. I nearly missed him.
对 但你没有错过
Yeah, but you didn't miss him.
所以请振作起来 警探
So, get yourself together, Detective,
给他定罪 好吗
and nail this one down. Right?
我要联♥系♥德夫林家 告诉他们我们羁押了一个嫌犯
I'll phone the Devlins and tell them we're holding someone.
麦多克斯回来了
Oh, Maddox is out.
有一具尸体 枪击死亡的
There's a body, shot dead.
但不是她 所以这是好事
But it's not her, so that's something.
是西蒙妮
It's Simone.
你好 请进
Hi. Come in.
你的邻居打电♥话♥给我
Your neighbours rang me.
说是门外有警♥察♥
Said it looked like something was happening
看起来好像发生什么事了 他们抓到人了吗
because of the officer outside. Have they got someone?
他们没跟我们说太多
They haven't told us very much,
但我会告诉你我们目前所知的
but I'll tell you what we know so far.
她总是到这里来 是吗
She's always here, isn't she?
找任何借口来
Any excuse.
这不是借口
It's hardly an excuse.
也许她想偷走的是你
Perhaps it's you she wants to steal.
真不知道为什么
I can't think why.
但要我说 她偷走你我才不在意
But she's welcome to you, as far as I'm concerned.
你能闭嘴吗
Can't you just stop?
不能
No.
我不认为我能闭嘴
I don't think I can.
跟我们没关系 跟那件事没关系
It is nothing to do with us. With it.
跟那事也没关系
It is nothing to do with that.
一切都与那事有关
Everything's to do with that.
一切
Everything.
你们在说什么悄悄话呢
Why are you whispering?
要花多长时间
How long is this going to take?
我们越快知道真♥相♥ 就越快结束
The sooner we get to the truth, the sooner it's over.
是我 都是我 是我♥干♥的
It was me. All me. I did it.
省点口水 达米安 我们要录下来
Keep your powder dry, Damien. We need that on tape.
你当时一定担心你妈妈会醒过来吧
You must have been worried your mum would wake up.
我给她多吃了颗安♥眠♥药♥
I gave her an extra sleeping pill.
她不让我开她的车
She wouldn't have let me take her car.
然后你开车去了纳克诺利 去了挖掘地
And then you drove to Knocknaree, to the dig site?
发掘工棚
The finds shed.
我在发掘工棚里等
I was waiting at the finds shed.
你接下来做了什么
What did you do next?
我打了她
I hit her.
我朝她头上打
I hit her on the head.
打了两下
Twice.
凯蒂是你的女朋友吗
Was Katy your girlfriend?
-不是 -你想让她做你的女朋友吗
- No. - Did you want her to be your girlfriend?
不 我不是变♥态♥
No. I'm not a pervert.
但你喜欢她
But you liked her?
不 我不喜欢她 这是重点
No. I didn't like her. That's the whole point.
她不是什么好女孩
She wasn't a nice person.
她不友好 我不喜欢她
She wasn't kind. I didn't like her.
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表