剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
亚当
Adam...
是你
It's you.
什么 不
What? No.
我很担心你
I was so frightened for you.
你认错人了 你认错人了 我不是...
You've got it wrong, you've got it wrong, I'm not...
很担心你
So frightened for you.
你在这里呢
And here you are.
亚当
Oh, Adam.
亚当
Adam.
亚当 不要
Adam, no!
不
No!
你到我们家来 进入我们的生活
And what was your objective coming into this house?
有什么目的
Into our lives?
挑拨离间 让你们反♥目♥成仇
Attrition, sedition,
推♥翻♥国王的统治
depose the king.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
从心理上摧毁你
Psychologically destroy you.
让你们自相残杀 分崩离析
Set you against each other, tear you apart.
但你没做到
Well, you didn't achieve that.
你对我们一无所知
You don't understand anything about us at all.
我的主要目的是要查出
My main objective was to find out
你们中到底是谁杀了莱西·曼根
which one of you murdered Lexie Mangan.
你知道她被捅的时候怀孕了吗
Did you know she was pregnant when she was stabbed?
就是她流血致死的时候
When she bled to death.
对吗 阿比
Wasn't she, Abby?
她不想让你知道
She didn't want you to know.
不想让你难过
Didn't want you upset.
挑拨离间 让我们反♥目♥成仇
Attrition, sedition?
你还得多努力才行
You're going to have to work a lot harder than that.
-谢谢你这么为我着想 -对不起
- Thank you for thinking of me. - I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
我才刚意识到她死了
I think it's just sunk in that she's dead.
真的死了
Actually dead.
没错
Yeah.
她的家人知道吗
Do her family know?
我们不知道她的家人是谁 在哪里
We don't know who her family are or where they are.
你们不能查查她的名字吗
Wouldn't you just look up her name?
那不是她的名字
It wasn't her name.
她是个无名氏
She's a Jane Doe.
莱西·曼根是我编出来的名字
Lexie Mangan is a name I made up.
是我在以前的任务里用过的身份
An identity for a previous assignment.
什么 你以前就干过这种事
What, so you've done this before?
像病毒一样侵入人们的生活
Slink into people's lives like a virus,
让他们喜欢你 信任你
make them like you, make them trust you?
你是个骗子 麦多克斯警探
You're a cheat, Detective Maddox.
是的
Yeah, I am.
你完全看透我了 我是个骗子
You've absolutely nailed me. I'm a cheat.
欺骗朋友
Cheat friends,
欺骗在乎我的人
cheat people who care about me,
欺骗死神
cheat death.
我一直在等死神来找我 但没等到
I keep waiting for it catch up with me, but it hasn't.
暂时还没有
Yet.
他今晚会来找我吗 丹尼尔
is it going to catch up with me tonight, Daniel?
到处挥舞我的枪 大个子
Waving my gun around, big man, yourself.
我们都用欺骗和谎言来
We all cheat and lie to
让别人喜欢我们 信任我们
make people like us and trust us.
而你♥他♥妈♥是最差劲的
And you're the fucking worst.
你这个贪得无厌的混♥蛋♥
You needy motherfucker.
不 他不是这样的
No, he isn't.
拜托 看看他周围的这些人
Oh, come on, look at the people he surrounds himself with.
看看你自己
Look at you.
他根本不会让雷夫保持清醒
Any moment Rafe spends sober is unbearable to him
顺便说一下
and by the way, you, er,
你不是莱西肚子里的孩子的父亲
you weren't the father of Lexie's baby.
他才是
He was.
胡说 才不是我
Bollocks was I.
胎儿的DNA测试结果
DNA tests on the foetus.
你是孩子的父亲 雷夫
You're the daddy, Rafe.
反正也不重要了 跟她一样都死了
Not that it matters, it's as dead as she is.
没事的 雷夫
It's OK, Rafe.
没事的
It's ok.
朋友之间相互分享 莱西这点做得很好
Friends share and Lexie made that easy.
朋友间分享
Friends share?
你觉得阿比对这点怎么看
How do you think Abby feels about that?
她爱你 丹尼尔
She loves you, Daniel,
你却跟另外一个女人鬼混
and you're balls deep in another woman?
你太残忍♥了
That's cruel.
我不介意 我能理解
I don't mind, I understand.
我能听到你哭
I can hear you crying.
不 我没有
No, you can't.
我知道阿比爱我
I know Abby loves me,
我也爱她
and I love her.
我们不属于彼此
We don't own each other.
你还说这房♥子和房♥子里的人都属于你呢
Says the man who owns this house and all the people in it.
大家共享这栋房♥子
We all own this house.
直到有人想离开
Until someone tries to leave it.
你把房♥子给他们 可这不是礼物 是束缚
You gave it to them but it's not a gift, it's a noose,
把他们绑在你身边
tying them to you.
你需要这些身心俱损的孩子来让自己感到完整
These broken children you need to make yourself feel whole.
你这一味索取的混♥蛋♥
You needy, needy, needy motherfucker.
别那样对他说话
Don't talk to him like that!
你从未告诉过他们你17岁的时候
You never told them about the boy you tried to kill
想杀死的那个男孩
when you were 17?
你为什么要杀他
Why did you do that?
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
他们不信你的话 卡珊
They don't believe you, Cassie.
你可以继续努力
But keep trying.
我告诉过贾斯汀
I told Justin,
他好像都不觉得意外
he didn't seem surprised.
也许他知道你就是那样的
Perhaps he knows you've got it in you.
贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀 没事的
Justin, it's OK.
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know you're in a lot of pain right now.
你已经煎熬了一阵子了
You have been for a while.
不知道该怎么想
Don't know what to think.
告诉她莱西怎么死的
Tell her how Lexie died.
这让你难过
It's hurting you.
我不喜欢你难过
I hate when things hurt you.
带她去厨房♥ 告诉她真♥相♥ 好吗
Take her into the kitchen and tell her, OK?
我希望你能获得一些安宁
I want you to have some peace.
好吗 没事的
Ok? It's ok.
去吧
Go on.
我打算去找找谢恩 你有什么发现吗
I was going to check for Shane. Any luck?
我去过了 那里没人
Just did, no-one there.
我想我们得换个镇找找 找找其他城市
I think we need to try other towns, other cities.
还按原来的告示发布吗
You want the same alert going out?
他的名字和修理工外套
His name and the road mender's jacket?
我们本来也只有这些线索
Well, that's all we've got.
好的
Yeah, erm...
我那时在准备晚饭
I was getting dinner ready
我告诉她我知道她在做什么
and I told her I knew what she was doing.
我真的知道
I knew.
她打算卖♥♥掉她房♥子的那部分份额
That she was selling her part of the house.
离开我们
Leaving us.
她从房♥子里跑出去 我跟了她出去
She ran out of the house and I followed her.
我都没想到手里还拿着刀
I, I didn't even think about still having the knife.
我在小巷子里堵到她了 我求她别离开
I caught her in the alley, and I begged her not to leave
她说我应该跟她一起走
and she said I should come with her
因为他们对我视若无物
because I was invisible to all of them.
阿比眼里只有丹尼尔
Abby couldn't see anyone but Daniel.
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表