剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
没问题
They're clear.
我要亲眼见到他
I want to see him on my own.
行
Fair enough.
你想怎样 来落井下石的吗
What do you want? Come to gloat?
你知道最可怕的事是什么吗
You know what the worst thing is?
我其实还挺喜欢你的
I actually liked you.
很喜欢你
I really liked you...
你这个狡猾的婊♥子♥
...you sly, little bitch.
与他无关
It's nothing to do with him.
抱歉 我认不出来
I'm sorry, I don't recognise the man I saw.
你还好吧 达米安
You all right there, Damien?
我只是
It's just...
看着他们
...looking at them...
这些我认识的人
...knowing what they do.
达米安 这是我们追查凶手最重要的线索
Damien, this is our main line of inquiry into who murdered Katy.
要是没有必要 我不会叫你来
I wouldn't be asking you to do this if it wasn't so important.
让他休息一下 出去走几步呼吸新鲜空气
Let him have a break. You know a proper one, fresh air, outside,
跟他聊聊足球之类的
chat to him about football or something.
足球
Football?
电影也行 只要他喜欢 让他转移注意力
Films, whatever he likes. I don't care, take his mind off it
回来后 先给他看这张照片
and the first face you show him when he's back is this.
-莱利 来 -好的
- Reilly, walk. - Yes, sir.
有人向我投诉你了
Had a complaint about you.
卡塔尔·米尔斯的律师
Cathal Mills' lawyers?
我就知道 恫吓对方 违反职业道德
I'd expect you to. Unprofessional, intimidatory...
看我的表情 别往枪口上撞
This is my "Don't piss me off" Face.
卡塔尔·米尔斯喜好未成年少女
Cathal Mills likes underage girls.
-你怎么知道 -内部消息
- Where's this come from? - A tip.
尽管她们不想暴露 但杰米·罗文十三岁
They don't want to be identified. But... Jamie Rowan, 13,
凯蒂·德夫林十三岁
Katy Devlin, 13,
玛格丽特·德夫林
Margaret Devlin 14,
给那几个男生作证时十四岁
when she claimed to have seen the boys at the cinema.
我们之前仅仅因为她嫁给乔纳森·德夫林
We assumed that just because she married Jonathan Devlin
-就怀疑他 但 -也有可能是米尔斯
- that he'd influenced her, but... - It could be Mills.
西蒙妮·卡梅伦与这家人结识已久
Simone Cameron's known the family a long time.
我要去找她谈谈玛格丽特·德夫林
I'm going to talk to her about Margaret Devlin.
我喜欢这样
Oh, I love this bit.
当你嗅到他们的气息
You know, when you get the smell of them in your nostrils,
追捕开始 让血沸腾起来吧
when the hunt is on. Makes that blood race.
你去找麦多克斯了吗 出了什么事
You've spoken to Maddox? You know what's going on?
一个死掉的女人一直在用她的秘密身份
A dead woman's been using her undercover identity.
真是够乱的
What a cock-up.
从麦凯那里就没什么好消息
I wouldn't expect anything better from that streak of piss, Mackay.
不能让他把这次调查搞黄
He is not going to screw up this investigation.
麦多克斯会在下午前归队 干活
Maddox'll be back with us before this afternoon. Work!
死亡时间在一点到一点半之间
Time of death between 1:00am and 1:30am.
凶器是一把刀
The weapon is a blade
八英寸长 一英寸深
about eight inches long and an inch in depth.
与麦多克斯受过的伤相似
The wound is similar to the one sustained by Maddox,
但麦多克斯比较幸运 伤在了肋骨上
but where Maddox got lucky, when the blade snagged on her ribs
错开了主动脉 这个就直击要害了
and missed the aortic artery, this blade did not snag.
主动脉被割开
Aortic artery severed.
基因和麦多克斯的不一致
There's no match to DNA taken from Maddox.
阴性O型血 毒性检测 无毒
Blood type O rhesus negative. Tox screen, negative.
没有喝酒 没有嗑药 没补过牙也没矫正
No alcohol, no drugs, no fillings, no sign of orthodontistry.
有一些红酒 咖啡 香烟的残留物
Some staining from wine, coffee, cigarettes.
无犯罪记录 指纹上也一无所获
No criminal record, fingerprints came up with nothing.
没有做过外科手术 也就是说无医疗记录
No surgical interventions, so, no medical history,
但有个意外
but there is a kicker.
他需要知道
He has to know.
-这他妈的 -把她盖起来吧
- Fuck my boots. - Could we cover her up?
-你在这里干什么 奥尼尔 -他在现场
- The hell are you doing here, O'Neill? - He was at the scene.
他是我的人 不是你的
He's working my case, not yours.
我们的案子之间或许存在关联
My case and your case might be connected.
-不可能 这是那个疯子做的 -并不
- No, this is down to that bastard psycho. - No, it's not.
我们还在找此事与约翰斯通的联♥系♥
We're still trying to make a connection with Johnstone.
你这是在浪费时间 我说了不是他
You're wasting your time. I told you it's not him.
她室友怎么说
What did her housemates say?
他们很悲痛 想最后见她一面
They're beside themselves. They want to see her.
-不行 -我可以继续了吗
- Well, they can't. - May I continue?
她是做什么的
What was she?
学生 三一学院的英文系
Student. English faculty. Trinity.
我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, dear me.
你这回可真是栽了跟头啊
You've really been caught out, haven't you?
你不应该把警报打开吗
Aren't you supposed to keep alerts open?
我打开了
Yeah, I do.
那这是怎么回事 她怎么做到
Well, then, how did this happen? How did she sneak
在你眼皮子底下死的
right in under your nose?
看在你对电脑一无所知的份上
I'll say this nice and slow, because we all know you
我就跟你好好说
still work your computer with a foot pedal,
大学登记系统是对外关闭的
but university registrations are closed systems.
学费都已缴齐 这样的事很有可能发生
Tuition had all been paid for. This could happen easily.
于是我们的女主角 在都柏林
There she is, our Jane Doe, farting about Dublin,
遇到了以前认识麦多克斯的同学或者老师
bumps into an old tutor or some other student who knew Maddox
他们就说 "天哪 莱西 你回来了
back then and so "My God, Lexie, you're back,
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it,
听说你父母把你扔到亚利桑那的戒毒所了"
heard your parents put you "In a rehab in Arizona."
头脑灵光的人
Someone sharp, smart,
就可以拼凑出一个全新的形象
they could put together a whole new identity
只要不断点头微笑
just by nodding and smiling
听着别人对你的描述就够了
while people tell you who you are.
你们是神志不清了吗
Are yous all on ketamine?
只有我一个人明白状况
Am I the only one seeing this?!
这不是电影里演的那种
This is not some straightforward identify theft
简单的身份盗窃
from some random Jane Doe.
看看 行吗 天哪
Look at them, will you, for Christ's sake,
用你们的眼睛看看 她们可能是双胞胎
with your actual eyes! They could be twins!
不要动怒
Going a bit red in the face there, Brian.
小心中风
Careful you don't have a stroke.
混♥蛋♥ 少给我来这套
Don't you Brian me, you arsehole!
你们两个
When you two
要是吵够了
are quite finished banging your little mugs on the table,
我就继续了
I would like to continue.
好 说到意外
Right, so. The kicker.
她体内有个胎儿
There's a foetus.
她已经怀孕三个月了
She was three months pregnant.
谢谢您过来一趟 神父
Thanks for coming over, Father.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
我需要和安东尼神父谈谈 卡桑德拉
I need to speak to Father Antony, Cassandra.
你回房♥间看一会儿书吧
You go to your bedroom and have a little read of your book.
孩子怎么样
How's the child coping?
不是很好
Not very well.
她让我很担心
She worries me.
他们在说我们俩呢
They're talking about us.
我知道
I know.
我猜他们就是想把我们给弄走
I reckon they just want to get us out the way,
这样他们就能赤身裸体坐在那 都露着
so they can sit there in the nip, with it all on show.
他们又老又丑的大屁♥股♥和圆滚滚的前面
Their big old bums and their cabbagey, fronty bits.
嘘 莱西
Sh, Lexie.
法语
我爱你
Je t'adore!
德语
我爱你
Ich liebe Dich.
你没怀孕
You're not pregnant.
镇定 镇定 镇定
Get a grip, get a grip, get a grip.
计划改变 我做了些调查研究
Change of plan. I've been doing some research.
我想让你扮演莱西几个小时
I want you to be Lexie for a few hours
以便她的同屋过去看她
so her housemates come to see her.
你能别敲了吗 雷夫
Can you stop that, Rafe?
麦凯警探 他们是亚历山德拉·曼根的室友
Detective Mackay, these are Alexandra Mangan's housemates.
丹尼尔·马奇 雷夫尔·拉西里
This is Daniel March, Rafael Lahiri,
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表