剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
I'll fucking kill you.
他们说他不是刺伤我的那个人
Said he wasn't the one who stabbed me.
他有不在场的证据之类的
He had an alibi or something.
他们就一直问我这些问题
They just...were asking me all these questions.
比如什么
Like what?
比如他脖子上怎么刮伤的
Ah, how he got the scratches on his neck,
我们几个人去追的他
how many of us were chasing him.
我本以为他们要告我袭击他人
I thought they were going to charge me with assault.
我跟你说过可能会这样
I told you this would happen.
他们有没有提到那把枪
Did they mention the gun?
没有
No.
你觉得我们要不要把枪处理掉 以防万一
But do you think we should get rid of it, just in case?
但他不可能说什么
But he can't have said anything.
你以为这样就结了
You think that's it?
他们会就这样放过我们吗
They're going to let us live in peace now?
她说的没错 我们要把那玩意儿处理掉
She's right - we need to get fucking rid of that thing.
不行
No.
那是我的
It's mine.
平静下 雷夫
Calm down, Rafe.
为什么都是你来做决定
Why do you always get to decide everything?
老是告诉我怎么做
Always telling me what to do.
谁让你负责的
Who put you in charge?
谁让你♥他♥妈♥当的老大
Who made you the fucking king?
天啊 贾斯汀 别又来这一套
Oh, Christ, Justin, don't start that again!
像个被打的小孩躲躲闪闪
Flinching like a kicked kid.
你什么时候才他妈能有种一点
When are you going to grow a fucking pair, hmm?
-别那样对我说话 -什么
- Don't talk to me like that. - What?
你说什么
What was that?
嘟嘟囔囔结结巴巴的娘儿们
You mumbling, stammering twat!
我说 别这样跟我说话 就这样 不要
I said, don't talk to me like that, that's all. Just don't...
不然会怎样
Or what?
我之所以负责 之所以成为老大
What puts me in charge, what makes me king,
用你自己的话说 是因为我没在失控
to use your own phrase, is the fact that I'm not unravelling,
我头脑很清晰 我会解决问题
and I'm thinking with clarity, and I'm going to handle it,
我一贯如此
like I always do.
所以你管好自己 雷夫
So put a leash on yourself, Rafe.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick!
雷夫 够了
Rafe, that's enough.
没事
It's ok.
没关系
It's all right.
我们应该愤怒
We should be angry.
但不是起内讧
But not with each other.
也许那个畜生没有刺伤莱西
Maybe that lowlife didn't stab Lexie,
但这不意味着他的朋友也没做
but it doesn't mean one of his friends couldn't have.
不如我们去镇上
I say we go down to the village,
让他们看看我们不害怕
we show them that we're not afraid.
你愿意去吗
You up for that?
当然
Always.
晚上好啊 各位
Evening, all.
真高兴能回来
So good to be back.
别担心 我知道你不想给我们上酒
Don't worry - we know you don't like to serve us,
所以我们自带酒水
so we brought our own.
但能麻烦你给我们一个冰桶吗
But could we trouble you for an ice bucket, please?
我们坐下吧
Can we just sit down?
你好啊
Well, hello.
在这看见你真稀奇
Fancy seeing you here.
你的朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
你有没有
Did you...
告诉他我给了你那个
..tell him I gave you those?
你看什么
What the fuck are you looking at?
敬一杯
A toast.
敬大家
To all of you.
真是我们的好邻居
What lovely neighbours you are.
你总是知道如何吸引人眼球
Always one for an entrance.
我去抽根烟
I'm going for a fag.
..D, one, six, five, four, eight...
贾斯汀 等等 行不行
Justin, just wait, will you?
莱西 你在干吗
Lexie, what are you doing?
点烟呢 等会儿
Just lighting up. Give me a second.
看好他了
Well, keep an eye on him.
我再回去喝杯酒
I'm going to get another drink.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我不回去那了
I'm not going back in there.
你在怕什么 贾斯汀
What are you so afraid of, Justin?
我才是被捅的那个 又不是你
I'm the one who got stabbed, not you.
我还是不明白
It still doesn't make sense to me, you know.
我知道他们都恨我们入骨 但是要刺我
I'm sure they fucking hate us in there, but stabbing me -
那些老家伙都没这个能耐
none of those auld folks have it in them.
你知道我在局里时警卫跟我说什么吗
You know what the guards told me when I was at the station?
他们说丹尼尔以前杀人未遂
They said Daniel once tried to kill someone.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
-什么 -他17岁的时候
- What? - When he was 17.
但整件事都太奇怪了
But the whole thing's just weird.
你真的没注意到那晚我没回家吗
Did you really not notice I didn't come home that night?
贾斯汀 你可以跟我说
Justin, you can tell me.
我只想知道自己发生了什么
I just want to know what happened to me.
这地方太无聊了
This place is dead!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你是去数学系的路上迷路了吗
Did you get lost on the way to double maths?
莱利警探在吗
Erm, is Detective Reilly here?
查个车牌
Ah, do a number plate trace.
莱利警探
Detective Reilly?
我尽快赶来了
I came soon as I could.
我们昨天抓了一个行窃团伙
We nicked a shoplifting gang yesterday.
他们在不到两小时内偷了大概
Yeah, they scored, like, 1,000 euros' worth of stuff
一千欧元的东西 礼物什么的
in under two hours - gifts and...
然后我在看他们偷的店里的监控录像
Right, so I was going back through the footage of where they hit.
你看
Look.
对 我也 我一开始也没看出来
Yeah, I didn't, I didn't see it at first.
然后我看到了油漆罐
Then I saw the paint cans.
就是他 终于找到了
That's him. Finally.
我就知道
I knew it!
我一看到他就知道他是谢恩·沃特斯
I knew that was Shane Waters the second I saw him!
那是什么
What was that?
你找到了谢恩·沃特斯
You've found Shane Waters?
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
Well, fuck me sideways.
我不认识你
I don't know you,
但我爱你
but I love you.
不 说真的 我爱死你了
No, seriously, I fucking do.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
干得不错 费伦
Well done, Phelan.
奥尼尔 看看这家伙
O'Neill, get a look at this beauty.
来吧 奎格利 我们得走了
All right, come on, Quigley, we've got to go.
好消息 长官
Good news, sir.
我们找到谢恩·沃特斯了
We've found Shane Waters.
他还活着
He's alive.
还在都柏林
He's still here in Dublin.
这就是我们的主要证人
So this is our star witness?
让其他蠢蛋去查吧
Well, let the plods get on to it.
找到他后看看他是个什么状态再说
We'll see what state he's in when they find him.
他将是案子的关键 长官 我能感觉到
He's going to be the key, sir - I can feel it.
不 这只是你的猜测 莱利
No, it's still just speculation, Reilly.
麦吉拿来的那张
Where are you with that cheque Mackey got us
神秘来电者的支票查得怎么样了
from our mystery caller?
我刚看了奥尼尔的报告 长官
I just read O'Neill's report, sir.
外国银行 无数控股公♥司♥
Foreign banks, endless holding companies.
是条查不尽文件的死胡同
It's a paper trail to nowhere.
那就继续查 懂吗
Yeah, well, let's keep pushing it, huh?
麦基整的那一出
You know, there better be something
最好有点结果
from that shit show Mackey's running.
大家都认为他是个狠角色
Everybody thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表