剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表
...said anything.
孩子没保住
It didn't make it.
我流了太多血 而且当时又冷
Too much blood loss, and the cold.
莱西
Oh, Lex.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
真的真的很遗憾 真的
I'm so, so sorry, I really am.
他们知道了吗
Do the guys know?
不
No.
就当是咱俩的秘密吧 好吗
Let's keep it to ourselves, yeah?
女人的事
Women's business.
我们要吃点早餐吗
Well, shall we sort breakfast?
我马上下来
Be down in a sec.
你也知道 罗文女士
As you know, Miss Rowan,
我们一直在找亚当·莱利
we've been looking for Adam Reilly,
但我要告诉你 他两三年前死了
but I'm afraid to have to tell you he died a couple of years ago.
怎么死的
How?
车祸
A car accident,
在新西兰
in New Zealand.
是他妈妈告诉你们的吗
Was it his mother who told you that?
因为她撒谎呢
Because she'd be lying.
她一直都替他撒谎
She always lied for him.
罗文太太 我知道这不是你想要的消息
Ms Rowan, I know it's not what you want to hear.
我知道你觉得他会有这个案子的答案
I know you thought he would have answers.
如果亚当·莱利真死了 我会知道的
I would know if Adam Reilly were dead.
只有他知道我的小女儿到底出了什么事
He's the only one who knows what happened to my little girl.
作为一位母亲 我会知道的
And as a mother, I would know.
这不是真的
It isn't true.
我们还在等待官方正式的记录
We're still waiting on official records.
可能要等上几周甚至几个月
It could take weeks, months even.
他应该长大了 搬走了
He got to grow up, move away,
继续他的生活
move on with his life.
他一定把他们都忘了
He must've forgotten all about them.
真是浪费了我整整一小时的时间
Well, that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back.
你肯定是嘴硬
I bet you loved it really.
又要去散步吗
Another walk?
你确定你身体能行吗
You sure you're feeling well enough?
我看着不是好很多了吗
Don't I seem much better?
行了吧你们
Fuck's sake!
我们能不能回到正常的状态啊
Can't we just go back to being normal now?
我们只是想要你能平平安安的
We just want you to be safe.
我去楼上拿条马鞭并且
Well, if it makes you feel better,
全身都喷上雷夫的古龙水
I will grab a horsewhip from upstairs
如果这样能让你感觉放心点的话
and douse myself in Rafe's cologne.
谁都不会靠近我了
No one'll come near me.
没想到在这碰到你
Fancy meeting you here.
你自己一个人出来了
You got out on your own, then.
那边怎么样啊
How's it going in there?
他们绝对隐瞒着什么
Well, they're definitely hiding something.
他们特别紧张
They're on edge.
虽然在掩饰 他们对于她的回来并不高兴
Hiding it, but they're not all happy she's home.
但从我观察来看 他们并没有起疑心
No suspicion, though, from what I've seen.
不过不要放松警惕
But don't drop your guard.
最初这几天你挺过来了 没有说错话没做错事
You made it past the first few days, no slip-ups, no bumps.
不错的开始
That's a start.
从现在开始莱西出来散步的时候 我们就在这见
From now on, we meet here whenever Lexie goes on a walk, OK?
到目前你有什么发现
So what have you got so far?
丹尼尔感情外露
Daniel's king of touchy-feely.
雷夫和贾斯汀有他们自己的什么事
Rafe and Justin have their own thing going on.
阿比不想让他们知道孩子的事
Abby doesn't want the boys knowing about the baby.
感觉她担心那孩子是丹尼尔的
Get the feeling she's worried it's Daniel's.
在DNA检查结果出来之前
Well, let's see if you get any night-time knocks
我们看看夜里会不会有人要钻进你的被子吧
before the DNA results come back.
别担心
Don't worry.
你可以用你的伤做借口
You've got your pussing wound as an excuse.
我的天 弗兰克
Jesus, Frank!
莱西的身份查得怎么样了
Where are we with Lexie's identity?
本地的搜索没有什么结果 所以我们扩展到国外了
Local search came back with nothing so we've gone international.
失踪人口案子 有成百上千万呢
Missing persons cases, bloody millions of them.
要花上些时间
That'll take a while.
好吧
Ok.
还有别的吗
Right, what else?
阿比正如我们所想的
Abby's just as we thought.
为了丹尼尔什么都肯做
Do anything for Daniel,
但她比他想的要聪明
but she's smarter than he thinks.
她并不完全信任他
She doesn't trust him completely.
我觉得我可以搞定她
I think I can get to her.
很好
Good.
我们了解了他们的弱点
Well, now we know their weaknesses,
你打算怎么对付丹尼尔
what's your plans with Danny boy?
他不太好看透
He's hard to read.
觉得他把他们像小狗狗那样牵着团团转
Thinks he has them all like puppets on a string.
如果我们让其他人都开了口
If we break the others,
我们就能拿下他
we get to him.
分而治之 我打算这样
Divide and conquer, that's the plan.
好
Ok.
好好照顾自己
Look after yourself.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我不该怂恿你
I shouldn't be encouraging you.
怎么了
Why?
丹尼尔又说了什么
What's Daniel said now?
只是感觉他...
Just get the feeling that he's, erm...
有些担心
...concerned.
雷夫...
Oh, Rafe...
他会发疯的
He'll go mad.
去他妈的吧 他本来就是疯子
Fuck it. He's mad anyway.
一直说警♥察♥在撒谎
Kept saying the police were lying
你没到医院就死了
and you never made it to the hospital.
这期间呢 贾斯汀费力地做炖菜和蛋糕
All the while, Justin's cooking giant stews and cakes,
阿比跟疯子似的为春天种水仙花
and Abby's planting bulbs for spring
还整理她那些玩偶
and arranging her dolls like a lunatic.
丹尼尔没完没了地嘟囔说你死了
Daniel's ranting about you being dead.
我们那时候明明都看到你了
And that's right after we'd seen you.
我们都看过你了
We'd, seen, you.
他为什么会那么想
Why the hell would he think that?
他们他妈疯了
They'd fucking lost it.
他们所有人
All of them.
那你为什么不走呢
So why didn't you just fuck off, then?
我想过
I thought about it.
想过好多东西呢
Thought about a lot things.
别跟他说...
Don't tell him about the...
有好多事我都不会告诉丹尼尔呢
There's a lot I don't tell Daniel.
你们这些小混♥蛋♥
You fucking little bastards!
彼得
Peter?
杰米
Jamie?
回来吧
Come back!
彼得
Peter!
莱西
Lexie?
我的天
Jesus!
特快专递
Special delivery.
合同和支票
Contract and payment.
我可不是为谁都这样做的
I don't do this for just anyone.
我以为你会打电♥话♥呢
I thought you were going to call.
我只能把电♥话♥扔了
Yeah, I had to dump the phone
因为有傻♥逼♥没完没了地打
cos some fucker kept ringing it out.
是什么操蛋警探
Some wanker detective.
他村里四处都去了 办公室
He's been all around the village, in the office.
烦死我了...
A pain in me hole...
你好可怜啊
Oh, poor you.
还得换个号♥码
Having to change your number.
我他妈被人捅了
I got fucking stabbed.
我知道
剧集 | 都柏林凶案 | 导航列表