剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我得让她远离我
I need to get her away from me.
我在美国找到位外科医生 也许
I found a surgeon in the States who might be
能帮上忙 因为我帮不了
able to help because I can't.
终于要成真了
It's finally fucking happening.
我已经有一首歌♥了
I already have a song.
我挑了第一首
I picked out the first one.
《暖暖内含光》
"May There Always Be Sunshine. "
安德烈斯
Anders.
不要为了麻烦而让自己惹祸上身
Don't bring trouble down on yourself for the sake of trouble.
你第一次联♥系♥我的时候 我很谨慎
I was wary when you first reached out to me.
某些道德准则注定就是要被打破的
Some ethical rules are meant to be breached,
尤其是在为真理服务的时候
especially in service of the truth.
尤利娅跟你问好
Yulia sends her greetings.
她带着新气管回家了
She's back home with her new trachea.
不对劲
Something's not right.
好痛
It hurts.
他在杀人
He's killing people.
也许吧 但归根结底
Maybe, but at the end of the day,
你并没有证据证明你的说法
you don't have any proof of what you're claiming.
是有人要来审问我吗
Is somebody going to interrogate me?
怎么了 -这边
What's up? - This way.
去哪里
This way where?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你甚至都没有合理依据
You don't even have reasonable grounds.
去跟你们局长说去
Speak to your Police Master.
要不我就直接打给检察机关了
Or I can call the Prosecution Authority directly.
我现在就要带他们出去
But I am taking them out. Now.
什么都别说 明白吗
Don't say a word, okay?
走了
Let's go.
你起很早啊
You're up early.
我约了奥布里
I'm meeting Aubrey.
她爸爸是一起吗
And her dad?
是
Yeah.
要我陪你走过去吗
Do you want me to walk with you?
不用了
No.
行吧 在学校过得开心哦
Okay, well, have a great day at school.
我爱你
I love you.
也爱你
Love you too.
靠
Holy shit.
我去
Holy shit.
已提出申诉
A claim has been made- -
内部保密的违规行为
a breach of internal confidentiality.
这话什么意思
What does that even mean?
他们声称我们共享了
They're claiming we shared privileged
患者的保密信息
patient information.
他们是谁
Who the hell is they?
现在 他们就是警方
Well, right now, they are the police.
到目前为止 还没提出任何指控
So far, no charges have been filed.
但他们都没审问我们啊
But they didn't even question us.
不代表以后不会
That doesn't mean they won't.
他们把我们关在警局关了一整宿
They held us in a fucking police station overnight
就因为医患保密协议这事
over doctor- patient confidentiality?
这事在瑞典是犯罪行为
Which is a criminal act in Sweden.
你可能会坐牢的
You could face prison time.
这就是个笑话
This is a joke.
你为什么这么不当回事
Why are you so goddamn breezy?
因为安娜说得对呀 这就是个笑话
Because Ana is right. This is a joke.
我们的过程无可非议
Our process was beyond reproach.
我们拿到了患者家属许可
We had permission from the patients'families.
对患者姓名和身份数据保持匿名
We kept names and identifying data anonymous.
他们没理由指控我们
They don't have a case against us.
你好像不明白
You don't seem to understand.
你说得对 内森
You're right, Nathan.
他们刚把你们扔警局里关了一宿
They just held you in a fucking police station overnight.
你把报告发给了卡罗林斯卡的13名
You sent your report to 13 board members
董事会成员 交了出去 还提供了纸质副本
at Karolinska, handed it over, hard copies.
你以为这些信息是怎么
How the hell do you think that info landed
落到警方手里的
in the hands of the police?
在我看来卡罗林斯卡想让你闭嘴
It seems to me Karolinska wants you silenced.
这些都是恐吓战术 赫德利以前也这么干过
These are scare tactics. Hedley tried this before.
这些可不止是恐吓那么简单
They're not just scare tactics.
这可援引了正式法律条文
There are real laws cited here.
如果他们想找点由头起诉你
If they want to find something to charge you with,
如果他们想找点由头起诉你
If they want to find something to charge you with,
那肯定是能找到的
they'll find it.
那我们会赢的
And we would win.
即便你能赢
Even if you do win,
如果必须的话 卡罗林斯卡这样的机构
an institution like Karolinska could tie you up
也能让你陷入数十年的法律纠纷
in legal battles for decades if they have to.
你可能会破产 名誉扫地
That could bankrupt you, destroy your reputations.
届时你们的职业生涯将何去何从
Where would your careers be then?
天 这也太疯狂了
Jesus Christ. This is insane.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们故意把你带进来
They made a show of bringing you in.
你不跟任何人透露这点非常重要
It's very important that you do not speak to anyone- -
不能跟媒体说 不能跟同事说 谁都不能说
no press, no colleagues, no one.
我跟你说话呢 内森
I'm talking to you, Nathan.
行
Fine.
行
Fine.
你们二位得把护照交出来
You two will have to hand over your passports.
什么 不行 我不交
What? No, I can't.
这也太疯狂了 -我得走了
This is insane. - I have to go.
我要回俄♥罗♥斯♥
I have to go back to Russia.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
尤利娅·图利克
Yulia Tuulik.
保罗跟我说他给她做了手术
Paolo told me he performed the surgery on her.
你现在不能走
You can't leave right now.
她喉咙里有个血淋淋的
She's sitting there with a bloody time bomb
定时炸♥弹♥
in her throat.
我得给取出来
I have to get it out of her.
然后拿什么替换呢
And replace it with what?
再做个气管造口术之类的
Another tracheostomy, something.
前提是他他妈没切除一个肺
Assuming he didn't remove a fucking lung.
她是健康的 我能解决这个问题
She's healthy. I can fix this.
你不能离开这个国家
You shouldn't be leaving the country.
那就让他们抓我吧
Then let them arrest me.
三个街区 三个街区 好吧
Three blocks- three blocks, okay?
时间很紧迫
You're cutting it close.
交印的截止时间是
The deadline to print is in like- -
讲真 珀西 我是个记者
Seriously, Percy. I'm a journalist.
我清楚印刷什么时候截止
I know when the deadline to print is.
拜托 好了 我还有两个街区
Come on. Okay, I'm two blocks.
你在东边还是西边
Are you east side or west side?
西边 -真的吗
West. - Seriously?
就差过个马路了 快了
Just cross the street. Come on.
好 我到了
Okay, I'm here.
我到了 我做到了
I'm here. I made it.
确实
You did.
这个新线人 最好别让我失望
This new source- it better be good.
喂
Hello?
你看到这个了吗
You see this shit?
我怎么可能看到你看到的东西
How can I possibly see what you're seeing?
他们给我们下达的这个小通知
This little warrant they've sent out for us.
在多次口头警告后 这三位医生
”The three doctors, after various verbal warnings,
将向卡罗琳斯卡医学院董事会
”will appear before the Karolinska board
解释他们的研究结果
to defend their findings. "
我们被传唤了
We're being summoned.
要上法庭了
It's a fucking tribunal.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表