剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
You're not special.
我们从来都不特别
We were never special.
好了 这下没有回头路了
Well, no turning back now.
我会亲自交到赫德利办公室
I'lI make the personal delivery to Hedley's door.
你是个才华横溢的医生
You're a very gifted doctor.
在北极圈之外的医学界
There will be other opportunities
一定还会有其他机会
far away from the polar circle.
我是一个骗子的门徒
I was the right hand to a fraud.
我最著名的论文是学术造假之作
My most notable paper is a sham.
哪个正规机构敢雇我
No serious institution will ever touch me.
话不能说这么肯定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
很多科研人员在发表了革命性论文后
How many researchers publish a revolutionary thesis,
又会补发新的论文
then succeed it with a new treatise
来推♥翻♥之前的观点
that's designed to dismantle that very thesis?
这展示了你的可扩展性
It shows versatility.
这篇报告会派上用场的
This will make a difference.
它一定会撼动些什么
It has to make a difference.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的最后一个患者 是位年轻的母亲
My last patient in Russia was a young mother.
她叫尤利娅
Her name's Yulia.
他本要给她做移植的
He was going to put one of those in her.
我在离开前 说服她再等等
I convinced her to wait before I left.
这个尤利娅 不管在哪儿 她都欠你个人情
Wherever she is, this Yulia owes you a debt of gratitude.
你不仅救了一条命
You didn't just save a life.
还把她从比死亡更可怕的命运中拉了出来
You saved her from a fate worse than death.
先生们 我们有了一项重大突破
Gentlemen, we have had a tremendous breakthrough
这不仅可以提高我们的生命质量
that will help us not only to enhance one's life
还可以延长寿命
but to extend it.
她来了
Here she is.
请允许我请出美丽的尤利娅·图利克
May I present the beautiful Yulia Tuulik,
她是我们机构第一例接受
the very first recipient of a bioartificial implant
生物人工植入的患者
here at this facility,
有了各位的慷慨拨款
and with your generous new grant,
相信新患者将前仆后继
the first of many to come.
尤利娅
Yulia.
来
Here.
尤利娅曾遭遇了一场严重车祸
Death came for Yulia after a tragic accident,
但死神并不知道
but little did death know
他不该惹这个俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘
that he messed with the wrong Russian.
先生们 别这么严肃 你们让她害怕了
Oh, gentlemen, come on. You're making her afraid.
我谁也不怕
I'm not afraid of anyone.
妈妈
Mama.
萨莎 -妈妈
Sasha. - Mama.
瞧 这一幕
See? This.
就是我当外科医生的原因
This is why I became a surgeon.
尽管这一路 有挫折有困难
Through all the delays, through all the setbacks,
这一幕是我坚持的理由
moments like this keep me going.
我向大家保证 我
And I promise you I- -
我永远不会停下脚步
I will never stop.
安德烈
Andre.
求你了 带我回家
Please, take me home.
咱们走
Let's go.
这个人伤害了太多人
This man hurt a lot of people,
他们有权知道真♥相♥
and they deserve the truth.
我女儿有权知道真♥相♥
My daughter deserves to know the truth.
所以 我可以把这个报道给你
So I'll give you the story.
但你别把她扯进来好吗
But you leave her out of it, all right?
别把丽兹扯进来
Lizzi is off- limits.
保罗喜欢扮演殉道者
Paolo loved playing the martyr,
一个无私医生的形象
the selfless doctor
日理万机 关心他人 又孑然一身
who was, you know, so busy, so caring, so lonely
连个像样的家都没有
without a bed to call his own.
但你应该也早已感知到了吧
But it couldn't have been that much of a surprise.
你什么意思
Meaning?
毕竟出现了很多迹象
There were plenty of signs- -
你的婚礼 那些名人
your wedding, celebrities.
也许我在冲昏了头的情况下
I mean, drown me in wine,
都会被这些迷惑
you could maybe feed me that one,
但是教皇耶
but the Pope?
我查过的 他之前也为别人主持过
I did my homework. It happened before.
为两个离婚人士 一个还不信教
For two divorcees, a non- Catholic?
保罗认识教廷的人
Paolo knew people at the Vatican.
你依然深信不疑
You still believe that.
你真是坐着说话不腰疼
It's so easy sitting in that chair,
毕竟事情没发生在你身上
never believing it could happen to you.
保罗可以让随便任何一个人
Paolo could make any person in any room
感觉自己是整个世界上
feel like they were the most important soul
对他而言最重要的人
in the entire world to him.
这种天赋对医生而言再好不过
It's a really wonderful gift for a doctor
也是一把利器
and a potent weapon.
因为人一旦相信 他在你心中很重要
Once someone believes that you mean something to them,
他们就会放松警惕
they just let their guard down.
对你深信不疑
They trust you.
所以保罗的很多患者都很信任他
That's why so many of Paolo's patients trusted him.
那晚在俄♥罗♥斯♥酒店
And why you trusted him
你不是也很信任他么
that night at the Russian hotel.
这事我没跟你说过 -他给你做了手术
I never told you about that. - He operated on you.
他甚至救了你的命
He probably saved your life.
你跟他谈过了
You talked to him.
我有义务了解故事的正反两面
I'm obligated to get both sides of the story.
这你知道
You know that.
他说你在急诊室联♥系♥过他
He said you contacted him from the ER
在你病情发作的时候
when you had your episode.
你有那么多朋友和同事
Of all your friends, your colleagues,
却选择联♥系♥他
you chose to call him.
为什么
Why?
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
觉得很脆弱 因为我刚刚失去了约翰
And I felt really vulnerable cause I had just lost John.
保罗给了你安全感
Paolo made you feel safe.
当时是这样
At the time, he did, yeah.
你爱他
You loved him.
爱过
I did.
他给了你安全感 让你有依靠
He offered you security, stability,
然后他收回了
then he took it away,
就跟你父亲一样
just like your father.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你父亲把你赶出了家门
He kicked you out, your father,
就在你母亲弃家跑路之后
right after your mother ran out on your family.
我能理解 为什么保罗这种人
It's understandable why a man like Paolo
能填补你父亲的空缺
would fill a paternal void for you.
直到你后来发现 他跟你♥爸♥一样
But then he turns out to be just the same.
一个又一个男人 一次又一次的背叛
Man after man, betrayal after betrayal,
如此一来 我也理解你会想要报复
after all that, one can imagine you might want some revenge.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 珀西
Go fuck yourself, Percy.
你这点黑料连实习生调查五分钟
Any intern doing a five- minute background on you
就会发现 这你不会
would find this, and you're smart enough
不知道吧
to know that.
安娜
Ana.
保罗
Paolo.
见到你很高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
我必须承认 你的离开
I have to admit that your departure
让我有些措手不及
was a complete surprise for me.
我还以为自己没机会对你的付出
I just feared I would never have the chance to thank you
道一声感谢呢
for everything you've done.
我
I- -
我这么多年见过很多外科医生
I've encountered many surgeons over the years,
但是你
but you?
你拥有大多数医生都不具备的特质
You possess something that gets driven out of most doctors.
想象力
Imagination.
没错 你有
Oh, yes, you do.
我们第一次见面我就发现了
I realized that the moment we met
因为你让我想起了自己
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表