剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
还有点疯狂 -疯狂又上头
And a little crazy. - Drunk and crazy.
每个人都有这种时候 对吧
We all got to be something, right?
当然 这条怎么样
Yeah. Oh, what about this one?
她怎么能让那种男人接近自己女儿
"How could she let that man near her daughter?
这种母亲真可怕
What a terrible mother. "
好吧 你知道 -不不不
AlI right, you know- - - No, no, no, no, no.
好吧 你知道 -不不不
AlI right, you know- - - No, no, no, no, no.
我都还没
I'm not even.
劳伦斯回复你了吗
Have you heard back from Lawrence?
哦 不
Oh, no.
我收到回复了
I mean, yes, I did.
但我被拒了
It was a no.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
天 你绝对是那份工作的最佳人选
God, you would have been perfect for that job.
是啊 但我会一直被拒的 金
Yeah, they're all gonna be no, Kim.
是啊 但我会一直被拒的 金
Yeah, they're all gonna be no, Kim.
什么意思 -所有报社都嫌弃我
What do you mean? - I'm un- hirable.
别说傻话 -是真的
Oh, stop it. - It's true.
没人想雇佣一个跟采访对象
Turns out no one wants to hire a reporter
上♥床♥的记者
who slept with their subject,
更何况 我睡的那个人最后还是个骗子
especially when that subject turned out to be a con man.
黄金法则你是知道的
Oh, well, you know the golden rule.
别操(搞砸)你的消息源
both: You don't fuck your sources.
就该拿我的头像做个宣传语
Right, they should put me on the poster.
对
Yep.
你知道的越多
♪"The More You Know"♪
我知道 我的日子会不好过
I mean, I knew it was going to be hard.
但没想到会这么艰难
But some of this, I just didn't expect.
你这表现是后悔了
You getting symptoms of regret?
我这表现是在质疑
I'm having symptoms of wondering
一切是否值得 哪怕有一刻
whether it was worth it, whether any of this
是值得的 你懂吗
is ever worth it, you know?
站出来
Put yourself out there.
说出实情
Tell the truth.
妈的
Fuck.
做对的事怎么就这么难
Why is it so hard to do the right thing?
但你还是做了
But you did.
再看吧
We'll see.
喂
Hello?
对 我就是
Yes, this is he.
知道了
I see.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for calling.
想好晚餐吃什么了吗
Do you know what you want for dinner?
吃什么都行
Whatever.
你怎么看那篇报道
What did you think about the article?
没必要装作不知道
There's no point in pretending.
网上都有
It's on the internet.
你应该看看底下的评论
You should see what people are saying.
我知道他们会说什么
I know what they're saying.
我也相信了他
I believed him too.
我一直在努力找出
I have been trying really hard to figure out
跟你解释这一切的方式
how to explain all of this to you,
真♥相♥是什么 他为什么要撒谎
what was real, why he lied.
但我觉得 这永远会是个谜
But I just don't think we're ever going to know,
我们必须接受这一点
and we have to be okay with that.
但这并不重要 因为只要你还在我身边
But it doesn't even matter because as long
我就知足了 宝贝
as I have you, kiddo, I'm good.
别人爱怎么说怎么说
People can say whatever they want.
你最后教训了他一顿
You kinda kicked his ass.
帮我们报仇了 不是吗
We did, didn't we?
是的
Yeah.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
贝妮塔 -艾莉森
Benita? - Allison?
对 你好 -嗨
Yeah, hi. - Hi.
请坐吧
Sit, please.
谢谢你跟我见面
Thank you for meeting me.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
你的留言 有点含糊其辞
Your message was a little vague.
你找我有事吗
What can I do for you?
我是埃培智集团的广♥告♥主管 我工作很出色
I'm an ad exec at IPG- - a good one.
我善于洞察人心
I read people.
我能够预判公众潜在的喜好
I can tell the public what they want before they even know it.
然后推给他们想看的东西
Then I give it to them.
六个月前 我被我未婚夫
And six months ago, I was conned
骗了
by my fiance- -
前未婚夫
former.
我的大脑就像被一团迷雾笼罩
It was like this fog all around my head
所有的真♥相♥和谎言都交织在一起 直到
just wrapping up the truth and the lies until it all just- -
坦白讲 我当时一个倾诉的人都没有
I didn't have anyone to talk to, be honest with.
然后我读到了你的文章
And then I read your article.
你勇敢地讲了出来
You just told it.
直截了当 不畏惧仇恨者的诋毁
You put it out there, haters be damned.
仇恨者还真不少
Well, there certainly are haters.
谁在乎啊
Who gives a shit?
你掌控了自己的故事
You're owning your story.
读着你的故事 我有一种
When I read it, it just made me feel
被看到的感觉
seen, I guess.
这种事既然能发生在你我身上
Well, if it could happen to you,
至少证明也曾发生在
and it happened to me, at least we're not
别人身上 对吧
the only ones, right?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
其实 你愿意让我
Actually, would you be interested
来讲述你的故事吗
in me telling your story?
好的
Yeah.
好啊
AlI right, yeah.
同意吗
Yeah?
同意
Yeah.
我可以录音吗
Is it okay if I record this?
没问题
Sure.
好吧
Okay.
那就
AlI right, so...
今天 民众聚集在一起
Crowds have gathered today to hear
重大新闻
等待瑞典警方对名人外科医生
the verdict of the Swedish Police investigation
重大新闻
保罗·马基亚里尼的调查结果
into celebrity surgeon Paolo Macchiarini,
他被指控医疗不当
who has been accused of medical misconduct.
官方希望今天能对这个
Officials are hoping for an indictment
在全球医学界掀起
to be issued today in the case
轩然大♥波♥的案件提出公诉
that has taken the global medical community by storm.
是我女儿
My daughter.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好
Hello.
经过几个月的调查和审议
After months of investigations and deliberations,
我们 与总检察长一道
we, along with the Prosecutor General,
决定公布我们的调查结果
are prepared to announce our findings.
我们发现马基亚里尼医生
We have found that there was a clear and real
在瑞典任职期间
scientific misconduct that took place- -
存在明显的学术不端行为
negligence and surgical misadventures- -
包括渎职和手术事故
during Dr. Macchiarini's tenure here in Sweden.
然而 我们没有理由
However, we do not have the grounds
指控保罗·马基亚里尼医生存在任何犯罪行为
to charge Dr. Paolo Macchiarini with any criminal conduct.
我们的结论是 无法从刑法层面上
In our conclusion, in terms of the criminal law,
追究他的法律责任
there are no grounds for legal liability.
调查到此结束
This investigation has now been closed.
今天是星期三
It's Wednesday.
周中快乐时光
Hump day happy hour?
第一杯我请
First pint's on me.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表