剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
听着 这一路显然走的很艰难
Look, this has certainly gone quite a ways.
但路上仍旧有着岔路口
But there are still forks in the road.
你跟我们打什么哑谜呢
Why the fuck are you talking in riddles?
好吧 你们肯定看过马基亚里尼医生
Okay, look, I'm sure you've read Dr. Macchiarini's
对你们报告的回应了
response to your report.
错误已经铸成了吗
Were mistakes made?
或许
Possibly.
但还有路可退
But there is still a way out.
论文能被撤回 诊断也可以推♥翻♥
Look, papers get retracted, diagnoses reversed,
调查也会撤回
inquiries withdrawn.
那另一种选择呢
And the alternative?
就算董事会最终决定
Well, in the unlikely event that the board chooses not
不采取法律行动
to press charges.
没有了这个机构的支持
without the support of the institution,
没有了科研拨款
without funding,
你们想过这会对对事业造成什么影响吗
do you understand what would happen to your careers?
你们自己决定吧
It's up to you.
我曾想当个战斗机飞行员
I wanted to be a fighter pilot.
真的吗 -嗯
Really? - Mm- hmm.
我内心有种渴望 对速度的渴望
I felt a need, a need for speed.
我想要开家面包店
I wanted a bakeshop.
你还会烘焙
Do you bake?
不 不会
No, no.
我不会 但我前任会
Not me, my ex.
她会做些 呃 那种
She would make- - oh, the things.
叫什么来着
The things, what do you call them?
她做过大黄 西番莲 抹茶味道的
She made rhubarb, passionfruit, matcha.
天 大家管它叫啥来着
Oh, fuck, what do you call them?
总之 她负责烘焙 我负责管理
Anyway, she would bake, and I would manage,
谁知道啥意思
whatever that means.
但命运给我开了个玩笑
But as fate would have it,
安娜·拉斯布雷 欢迎来到牛津
"Ana Lasbrey, welcome to Oxford. "
我想当个摇滚明星
I wanted to be a rock star.
我们知道
both: We know.
马卡龙 对那些东西叫马卡龙
Macarons, that's what they're called.
啊 超好吃的
Ah. - Oh, so delicious.
也许我该联♥系♥她
I should call her.
你最好还是不要联♥系♥她了
Uh...I don't think you should call her.
不吗
No?
归根结底
And at the end of the day,
这一切的意义是什么
what was the point of any of it?
上牛津 住院医生 实习期
Oxford, residencies, internships,
奖学金 学生贷款 早餐还得吃泡面
scholarships, student loans, fucking ramen for breakfast- -
客观来说 学医太苦了
I mean, it is, objectively, a miserable line of work,
然而
and yet- -
让人不禁思考 我们选择当医生
It's impossible not to wonder what it says
到底是为了什么
about us to choose it.
焦虑 48小时轮班
The anxiety, the 48- hour shifts,
没有一丁点社交生活
the utter absence of a social life.
是啊 但看看我们现在
Ah, yes, but look at us now,
站在历史正确的那边 问心无愧
on the right side of history, a clear conscience,
失业潦倒
and so extremely unemployed.
一群被炒了鱿鱼的
The unemployed.
什么 炒 炒
What? Shelabetsh- -
一群被炒了鱿鱼的
The unemployed.
炒鱿鱼 -超有鱼
Albet- - - De arbetslosa.
炒鱿鱼
The arbetslosa.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
做对的事怎么就这么难
Why is it so hard to do the right thing?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回家 收拾行李
Home, to pack.
这已经没我好留恋的了 对吧
There's nothing keeping me here, is there?
反正
Anyway
我再也不想见到你们这些人了
It's not like I ever want to see you people again.
瞎说 你爱我们
Nonsense, you love us.
想来挺有趣
You know, it's funny.
我还在想 咱们怎么就没人问问呢
I was wondering when one of us was gonna ask.
问什么
Ask what?
马基亚里尼他妈的在哪
Where the fuck is Macchiarini?
是排了移植手术吗
Was there a transplant scheduled?
是的 这还用问
Yes. Obviously.
抱歉 我没意识到我们要
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were.
我是不是要去准备生物培养皿
Was I supposed to prepare the bioreactor?
我不需要生物培养
I don't need the biology reaction.
一会儿我们再聊 好吗
We will give talk after, yes?
也许英语更容易沟通
Maybe English is easier.
我不知道我们有安排手术
I wasn't aware we had an operation scheduled.
对 我今天要植入一个生物合成气管
Da, I'm implanting a biosynthetic trachea today.
但我并没有准备
But I haven't prepared- -
我自己准备了气管
I prepared the trachea myself.
我需要你专注在扩充品类上
I need you to keep working on the catalog expansion,
新的器官
the new organs.
这项工作当然在继续
Of course, the work is happening.
但出了尤利娅小姐的事 也许我们可以等等
But I thought we might wait after Miss Yulia.
我们进度已经落后了
We're falling behind schedule.
要想获得额外的资金
We need a breakthrough if we want
我们必须做出突破
to secure additional funding.
有个德国电视台要来拍专题节目
There is a German TV crew filming a special here.
等世界看到我们的成绩后
When the world sees what we're doing-
奇迹
"Miracles. "
完全正确
Exactly.
奇迹
Miracles.
你不是还有工作要做吗
Don't you have work to complete?
是的 先生 当然
Yes, sir. Of course.
所以想象一下 你不用再花上几个月或几年
So imagine if, instead of waiting for months or years
等待器官捐赠 你只需走进超♥市♥说
for someone to donate an organ, you go to the supermarket
可以给我一个新肝脏吗
and say, hey, can I have a new liver?
不可思议的 -是吧
Incredible. - Yeah.
这是前无古人的成就 这就是未来
It's never been done before. It's the future.
所以 你们在给身体制♥造♥零件
So you are creating new body parts?
是的
Yes.
对对 就像科学怪人
Yeah, yeah, like Dr. Frankenstein.
或是上帝
Or God.
所以
So...
这一次好多了吧
lt doesn't get better than that, huh?
非常好 保罗
That's great, Paolo.
播出去效果会很好的
That's going to play beautifully.
太好了
Ah, wonderful.
要不要拍个我从店里走出去的镜头
Should we get a shot of me leaving the shop?
当然 很好
Sure, great.
从这儿走到那儿么
So- so- so from here to there?
嗯 好的
Mm- hmm. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我的工作并不容易
The work I do is not easy.
创新从来都不容易
Innovation is never easy.
但我相信 人类的进化
But I do believe that we don't evolve
总是充满了艰难险阻
from a place of comfort.
也许地球不是宇宙的中心
Maybe the Earth is not the center of the universe.
也许疾病是由细菌引起的
Maybe disease is caused by germs.
这些思想 曾经匪夷所思
Those were revolutionary ideas once.
我想改变大家看待
I want to change the way we think about how
人体修复的方式
we repair the human body.
这是我改变世界的切入口
That's how we change the world.
是什么启发你发明了如此革命性
And what inspired such a revolutionary piece
的技术
of technology?
我不知道
I don't know.
但回顾过去
But when I look at it- -
这是我们第一款模型
this was the first model.
你看到了吗
Do you see?
这是一个十字架
It's a cross.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表