剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
I made her a promise. - You promised her this?
我答应会照顾好她
That I would take care of her.
你怎么能照顾好她呢
How? How can you take care of her?
你累得连自己都照顾不好
How can you do anything for her when you are too exhausted
还怎么照顾她
to take care of yourself?
耶西姆·赛提尔的第140次手术
YE$IM CETIR SURGERY#140
耶西姆·赛提尔韵第140次手术
YE$IM CETIR SURGERY#140
我感觉CD已经不流行了
I figured CDs are out of style,
就给你买♥♥了个ipod
so I got you an iPod.
抱歉没给你包装一下
I'm sorry it's not wrapped.
我下载了些专辑在上面
I put some albums on it.
有《淘金热之后》《城镇边缘的黑暗》
"After the Gold Rush, ""Darkness on the Edge of Town. "
你♥爸♥爸说很好听
Your dad said it was cool, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
耶西姆·赛提尔的第167次手术
YE$IM CETIR SURGERY#167
充电至200焦 离手
200 joules, clear!
离手 离手
Clear. Clear.
离手
Clear.
离手
Clear!
出什么事了
What happened?
你心脏停跳了 但我们把你救了回来
Your heart stopped, but we brought you back.
你现在没事了
You're okay now.
为什么
Why?
不正常的脉搏会打乱心脏节奏
Abnormal impulses can override the system.
不
No.
你为什么要把我救回来
Why did you bring me back?
她的食道处有个瘘管
There's a fistula in her esophagus.
可以做双层缝合吗
What about a two- layer closure?
我把常规手段都考虑了一遍
I've gone through all the routine options.
ESIM CETIR SURGERY#191
They won't take hold on Macchiarini's
都不足以支撑马基亚里尼的
生物合成气管
biosynthetic trachea.
如果切掉食道的话
Well, if we remove it,
她就再也不能进食了
she won't be able to eat ever again.
她人呢
Where is she?
她没事 她刚走
She's okay. She just left.
她要转到别的病房♥
She's getting transferred.
嘿
Hey!
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
谁批准她转病房♥的 你以为自己是谁
Who authorized her move? Who the hell are you?
转诊令是赫德利签的
Dr. Hedley signed a transfer order.
她要转去私人病房♥
She's going to private wing.
他们想把我藏起来
They wanna hide me.
他们想把我藏起来
They want to hide me.
你要干什么
What do you want?
就是来看看你的窝
Just checking out the real estate.
我是个医疗科学家 所以天生不擅长
I'm a medical scientist, so I'm not intrinsically good
病人关怀
at this bedside manner.
但是表达感情 对人类来说
But being able to express feelings,
至关重要
it's essential.
这是阿克塞尔教我的
Axel taught me that.
我只想来看看你怎么样了
So I just came by to see how you are.
医学院教我们的第一课
One of the first things they teach you in med school
就是永远别对病人做出承诺
is never promise anything to your patients.
天有不测风云
The gods are a fickle bunch.
我答应会照顾好她 但我食言了
I promised I would take care of her, and I failed.
她还活着 内特 尽管困难重重
She's alive, Nate, against all odds,
我们都知道 她如果去其他医院
and we both know, if she was anywhere else,
见的是其他医生
being treated by anyone else- -
我不只要她活着
I don't just want her alive.
我要她活下去
I want her to live.
罪魁祸首就是那个气管
This all started with that trachea.
她一开始就不该给她开刀探查
She should have never been opened up in the first place,
但现在
but now...
我得带她离开这儿
I need to get her away from here.
我得让她远离我
I need to get her away from me.
我在美国找了个外科医生 或许能帮忙
I found a surgeon in the States who might be able to help,
我在美国找了个外科医生 或许能帮忙
I found a surgeon in the States who might be able to help,
因为 我真的束手无策了
because...I can't.
这是救命的一招
maybe a life- saving tactic.
埃德温认为自己被侵犯 但德国队攻势猛烈
Edwin felt he was fouled, but Germany moving hard,
他们遭遇了反击
and they've been caught on the counter.
达尔被反超 远远甩在身后
Dahl's burned. Gone.
对手一脚长传
Gonna get it down the field.
今天 在你的病人耶西姆·赛提尔
We are here today to review the complications
转院到美国之前 我们要审查一下
of your patient, Yesim Cetir,
她历经的一系列并发症
before she's transferred to the United States.
耶西姆·赛提尔治疗前饱受痛苦
Yesim Cetir suffered immensely.
而我们用生物合成气管
And we offered her another chance at life
给了她另一次生命的机会
with a biosynthetic trachea.
马基亚里尼医生今天也来了
Dr. Macchiarini is here today.
我想看起来漂亮点
I want to look nice.
然后她被交到了其他医生手中
Then she was left in the hands of others.
我看着耶西姆更新病历 对这些医生
I read Yesim's updated chart and sat in horror
治疗她的方式痛心不已
of what these doctors put my patient through.
你们切除了她的食道
You removed her esophagus,
让她过上了怎样的生活
condemning her to what kind of life?
然后你把我叫到这里
And then you summon me here.
术后出现的一系列问题
The issues that arose afterwards- -
血块 器官衰竭 还有感染
blood clots, organ failure, and infections- -
和我的手术完全无关
are completely unrelated to my procedure.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国辛辛苦苦地扩大我们的影响力
As I expanded our work in Russia and America,
原以为卡罗斯林卡能照顾好
I trusted Karolinska to care for the patients
我们一起诊治的病人
that we have helped together.
我再也不会把我的病人
I will never again leave any of my patients
交到他人之手了 永远都不会
in the care of another, ever.
我没听说他回来了
I didn't know he was back here.
回来
Back?
他就没出过院
He never left.
马基亚里尼医生不来了吗
Dr. Macchiarini's not coming.
对 他不来了
No, he's not.
但我跟你美国的新团队聊过
But I spoke with your new team in the U. S.
他们会把它取出来
and they're gonna take it out.
那根气管 他们会取出来的
The trachea, they're gonna take it out.
看看你吧
Look at you.
你站在那 自以为是我的救世主
You stand there, thinking you're my savior.
什么
What?
不 我
No, I- -
你救了什么
What did you save?
我还剩下什么
What of me is left?
我尽力了
I tried.
耶西姆
Yesim.
我恨你
I hate you.
我甚至无法直视你
I can't stand to look at you.
我恨你
I hate you.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我很你的一切
I hate everything about you.
你对我来说什么都不是
You're nothing to me.
只是一套蓝色手术服而已
You're just a pair of blue scrubs.
我已经看不见了
I can't even see anymore.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
消失
Become dust.
消失
Become dust.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out.
出去给我滚
Get out. Leave me alone.
消失
Become dust
消失
Toz ol.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表