剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
"Two months after transplantation,
患者症状消失
"the patient is asymptomatic,
呼吸正常 无肿瘤
"breathes normally, and is tumor free.
这些结果证明了
"These results are evidence
器官再生的方案
"that a successful organ- regeneration strategy
成功实现
has been accomplished. "
手术的成功
"And the procedure's success provides proof
证明了这种方法的可行性
of the viability of this approach. "
敬马基亚里尼医生 勇于尝试并实现了成功
To Dr. Macchiarini, who dared to make the cut.
干杯
Cheers.
敬安德马力亚姆·贝耶内
To Andemariam Beyene,
勇于为科学献身
who bravely risked his life for science.
干杯
Cheers.
最后 还要敬
And last but not least,
这个大名鼎鼎的《柳叶刀》
to The motherfucking"Lancet"
终于肯发表我们的研究文章
for publishing our research article.
干杯 -干杯 安德斯
Cheers! - Skol, Anders.
干杯 南森
Nathan, tack.
在《柳叶刀》发表了文章
So published in "The Lancet"- -
基本上就离诺贝尔不远了
you're halfway to a Nobel.
太难喝了
This is shit.
还以为他们会选择品质更好的起泡酒呢
You'd think they would have sprung for better bubbly.
那就去偷别人的喝吧
Then feel free to steal someone else's.
真不错 -干杯
Fantastic. - Cheers.
没想到会在这见到你
I'm surprised to see you here,
因为我知道你对马基亚里尼的观感
knowing how you feel about Dr. Macchiarini.
有免费香槟啊
Well, free champagne is free champagne- -
虽然不知道这是不是香槟吧 -当然
or whatever this is. - Of course.
你们一定欣喜若狂吧
You must all be on cloud nine.
我当然很激动
I'm excited, of course,
尽管我还有种感觉
though I also have the feeling of- -
应该怎么说 冒名顶替综合征的感觉
What do you call it? Impostor's syndrome.
为什么
Why?
你在负责马基亚里尼的老鼠试验
You're running Macchiarini's rat trials.
但现在还在试验阶段
Which are still in progress.
马基亚里尼在标题下署了我的名
Macchiarini included my name in the byline,
马基亚里尼在标题下署了我的名
Macchiarini included my name in the byline,
但我还没提交试验结果呢
but I have yet to submit my results.
欢迎来到科学出版的世界
Welcome to the world of scientific publishing.
我记得有人曾经说过
As I recall someone once saying,
竞争推动进步
"Competition fuels progress. "
好吧 -我们到了
Okay. - Here we go.
2013纽约
小心椅子
Watch out for the chair.
行吧 但我什么都看不到啊
Yeah, but I can't watch anything.
好了
Okay.
好了 你可以睁开眼睛了 -不是吧
- Okay, you can open your eyes. - No.
你说过自己想重新弹琴的
You said you wanted to start playing again.
我们可以来个二重奏
We can do a duet. - Wow.
对 二重奏
Yeah, we can do a duet.
真是太不可思议了 谢谢
This is incredible. Thank you.
小心你的伤口
Careful with your stitches. - Aw.
过来 宝儿
Love, come here.
太感谢了 太酷了
Thank you so much. Wow, this is so cool.
但首先 我得记起怎么弹才行
But first, I have to remember how to play.
我去拿手♥机♥ -太酷了
- Oh, let me get my phone. - This is so cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道我会想念
♪Knowing I'll be missing ♪
故乡的圣诞前夜
♪Christmas Eve in my hometown ♪
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 圣诞 家人
Yeah. Christmas, family
假期
holidays, you know?
让你觉得伤感吗
It makes you sad?
没有 今年没有
Not really, not this year.
我们感觉就像一家人
We feel like a family.
你会读心啊
You read my mind.
丽兹
Lizzi.
等等
Wait. Hold on.
怎么回事 感觉你们俩密谋什么呢
What- - what is going on? This feels like collusion.
我梦回故乡
♪Through dreams and just pretending ♪
终于可以在那里
♪I'm there, and I'll be spending ♪
度过圣诞前夜
♪Christmas Eve in my hometown ♪
你怎么想 妈妈
What do you say, Mom?
你怎么想
What do you say?
在我的故乡
♪In my hometown ♪
2012 斯德哥尔摩
嘿 进来 -你好
Hey, come in. - Hello.
嗨 请进
Hi. Please come in.
看
Look.
贝耶内先生发过来的
Mr. Beyene sent it.
感觉不错是不是 -是啊
It's nice, isn't it? - Yeah.
希望我们的工作都会是这个结局
I wish our work always ended like that.
是啊
Yes.
谢谢你跟我分享
Thank you for sharing that with me.
有时候需要提醒一下自己 为什么要
Sometimes it's nice to be reminded why we- -
做出牺牲
Sacrifice.
你也一样
So you, too?
没什么大事 就是女友 孩子
Oh, you know, nothing big- - just girlfriends, children,
也许还会短寿几年
probably a few years off my life.
也许我们可以联手打造
Well, maybe we can build something together
让这一切都变得值得的事业
that will make it all worthwhile.
我想我们可以做到
I think we can.
我们器♥官♥移♥植♥研究的资金
The funding for our transplant research
就要用完了
is about to run out.
我敢说《柳叶刀》上发表的文章肯定会引起一些关注
I'm sure"The Lancet"article garnered some attention.
是的 我们可以利用这一势头
Yes, we can capitalize on that momentum
获得新的拨款
to secure a new grant,
这样我们就可以做更多的手术
which will lead to more surgeries
也能获得更多的资金
and to more money.
循环往复
Around and around.
直到我们可以扩张到
Until we can expand...
全球
globally.
目标是在未来三个月内进行六次手术
The goal is six operations within the next three months.
你能在这么短的时间里定制出人工气管吗
You can produce that many custom tracheas in that time?
可以
Yes, it can be done.
但我们需要更多的患者
But we need more patients.
那我们就去找更多的患者
Then let's find more patients.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表