剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
我只希望
All I can hope is
当你走出教堂
when you walk out of that church,
听到钟声响起的那一刻
when you listen to those bells ringing,
会由衷地幸福
that you will be happy.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, my love.
我在巴塞罗那很想你
I'm here missing you in Barcelona.
柠檬树已经为你准备就绪
The lemon trees are ready for you.
嘿 保罗 -干嘛
Hey, Paolo? - Yeah?
结婚后我该怎么称呼你
What do I call you after the wedding?
叫我老豆怎么样
What about Papa?
老豆 好的
Papa. OK.
你想让我们搬去巴塞罗那
You want us to move to Barcelona?
那里是个养儿育女的好地方
It's an incredible place to raise a child.
保罗曾因敲诈勒索吃过官司
Paolo was arraigned for extortion.
这家伙 我在意大利见过她
This guy- - this guy was in Italy.
为什么找我 保罗
Why me, Paolo?
你别再深挖了 贝妮塔
You don't want to go digging in there, Benita,
因为这很危险
because it's dangerous.
你得离开了
You need to leave.
于利娅 亲爱的 我只给你最好的
Yulia, my dear, for you, only the best.
所以这是选择性手术
So this is an elective surgery.
是的 -哦
Yeah. Oh.
包括这笔科研经费 全都建立在谎言之上
This grant has everything. It's all based on a lie- -
这些病人 这些试验
the patients are, the trials- -
他在人体上做实验
he's experimenting on people.
他就直接摘掉了
He just took it out.
术后出现的问题
The issues that arose afterwards
与我的手术毫无关系
are completely unrelated to my procedure.
先生们 欢迎来到克拉斯♥诺♥达尔
Gentlemen, welcome to Krasnodar,
世界上最尖端的
the world's premier destination
再生医学手术
for the most cutting- edge procedures
首选目的地
in regenerative medicine.
今天 大家将看到 在拉斯布雷医生领导下
Today, we will show you what we have built
我们在过去几年创造的成果
this past year under the leadership of Dr. Lasbrey.
我们知道 努力的过程令人心焦
We realize that the delays have been trying,
但所幸 我们取得了革命性的成果
but the results we've seen are revolutionary.
即将进行的患者试验
The upcoming patient trials are the final step
是获批全面医疗许可的最后一步
before full medical approval.
这些健康的年轻人
These are young, healthy adults
选择拥抱未来
who are electing to be a part of the future.
再过几天 我们就会在一位
In just a few days, we will perform
年轻女性身上实施第一例手术
our very first procedure on a young woman
她名叫于利娅·图利克
named Yulia Tuulik.
在卡罗林斯卡 这种手术让人活下去
In Karolinska, we operated to save lives.
在克拉斯♥诺♥达尔 这种手术让人活得更有质量
Here in Krasnodar, we will operate to improve lives.
现在有请拉斯布雷医生
And now, I leave you with Dr. Lasbrey,
带大家参观本设施
who is going to show you around our facilities.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这边请
Right this way.
在推进气管移植的同时
In tandem with the trachea transplantations,
我们在相联领域也取得重大进展
we've made significant headway in our expanded research.
我们的下一个生物合成器官
We've just entered the testing phase
横膈膜 刚刚进入测试阶段
for our next biosynthetic organ, the diaphragm.
瓦西亚 米拉 可以打断一下吗
Vasia, Mila, may we interrupt?
安娜 -欢迎回来
Ana. - Welcome back.
我很高兴你能回来
It's good to be back.
瑞典还好吗
How was Sweden?
他们都死了吗
Are they all dead?
什么
What?
不不 它们只是被麻醉了
No, no, they're anesthetized.
失去了知觉
They cannot feel a thing.
看上去有点残忍♥ 因为事实就是如此
If it seems cruel, that's because it is.
我们的研究始于气管
We began with the trachea.
现在推进到了横膈膜
Now we've made headway with the diaphragm,
这是一个更为复杂的器官
a much more complex organ.
但这些还只是个开始
But these were just the beginning.
我们接下来还会攻克肝脏 肺部
Next, we conquer the liver, the lungs,
心脏
the heart.
拉斯布雷医生 为了新技术
Dr. Lasbrey, we have waited longer
我们经历了漫长的等待
than we wished for progress.
但这个机构让我充满信心
But this facility does not disappoint.
咚咚咚 -啊 你来了
Knock, knock. - Ah, it's you.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
我终于要做手术了
It's finally fucking happening.
你再也不需要戴丝绸项链了
No more silk chokers for you.
我终于能洗澡了
Ah, I'll be able to fucking shower.
怎么 安德烈的泡泡浴不够好吗
What, you don't like Andrej's bubble baths?
生活从此将走向正轨
This is going to make everything right.
我们还剩最后一个难关
We have one last hard part.
准备好了吗 -好了
Are you ready? - I am.
你会告诉我 你躲我背后干吗么
Are you going to tell me what you're doing back there?
还是跟我老公一样让我猜
Or are you going to make me guess, like my husband?
严格来说 这是你手术的第一部分
Well, this is technically the first part of your procedure.
我们会从你的髋部提取些骨髓
We're going to extract bone marrow from your hip,
将干细胞从中分离出来
separate the stem cells from the bone marrow.
然后 我会把你的新气管
Then later, I'll give your new trachea a nice bath
浸泡在干细胞中
with the stem cells.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别谢我哈
Well, don't thank me yet.
可能会有点点痛
This will be a bit uncomfortable.
我是认真的 谢谢
I mean it. Spasibo.
有一点刺痛
Tiny prick.
然后 你会感到一阵压痛
You're going to feel a series of pinches.
好的
OK.
从圣彼得堡过来时还顺利么
How was your trip from Saint Petersburg?
我坐一个大胖子旁边
I sat next to a big fat guy.
安德烈没那么胖嘛
Andrej's not that fat.
是靠过道还是靠窗
Aisle or window?
靠窗
Window.
欣赏着窗外的乡村景色
I watched the country pass by.
你还好吗
You doing OK?
这不算什么
This is nothing.
真的吗
Really?
我出车祸时 正怀着萨沙
When I was in my car crash, I was pregnant with Sasha.
我的骨头需要重新复位
They had to re- break my bones,
牙齿都是从大街上捡起来的
pick my teeth up from the street.
我全身都被撞散了
My whole body was broken,
但是我儿子保住了
but that little boy survived.
从那之后 我
After that, I- -
我就发誓 会保护他安全
I promised I would keep him safe.
做了那么多手术
Through all the surgeries,
我一次止痛药都没吃过
I never took the painkillers.
我不想影响到我儿子
I didn't want to put him in danger.
所以这个
This?
这个不算什么
This is nothing.
好吧
OK.
还是有点疼的
Maybe this is something.
你家小萨沙怎么样了
How is little Sasha?
我已经开始想他了
I miss him already.
但手术之后 我就能真正做母亲了
But after this, I can be a real mother.
你就是真正的母亲
You are a real mother.
但不是我想要的样子
Not like I want to be.
我们可以去游泳
We can go swimming.
我可以唱歌♥给他听
I can sing to him.
我已经想好唱哪一首了
I already have a song.
第一首已经选好了
I picked out the first one.
《Poust Vzegda Boudyit Solnse》
"Poust Vzegda Boudyit Solnse. "
我俄语好像不咋地
Oh, my Russian's not that good.
歌♥名的意思是《愿阳光永远灿烂》
It means, "May There Always Be Sunshine. "
好美的名字
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表